Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Astonishing.
Branded as one of the most sophisticated forces with the best equipment ever - and they are struggling against a resistance that has access to limited hardware?
The mask has come off. Incompetence and lack of experience - defeated and burnt out.

Not really all that astonishing. Asymmetric warfare can yield such results, the better example of that being Afghanistan. The enduring strength and stamina of a guerilla force with widespread public support fighting on its own territory is a formidable opponent in the long run, not to be dismissed lightly, such as what we are seeing here too.

Astonishing.
Branded as one of the most sophisticated forces with the best equipment ever - and they are struggling against a resistance that has access to limited hardware?
The mask has come off. Incompetence and lack of experience - defeated and burnt out.

Hamas is performing an absolute miracle against israel. Before 07/10/2023, everyone used to say that israel had the best trained army in the world and that they could conventionally defeat ALL the Arab armies put together. That notion has now proven to be a hilarious myth.

Last edited:
Apple has chip manufacturing plants, large research and development and fly staff every day in and out of Israel.
I guess me being an "Android" person aka Samsung lover all this while has been good. But i know most/many of these tech companies have dealings with Israel, but us global citizens can rip those connections apart, there are some successes on that front. I will encourage every person close to me that considers buying Apple to not do so, at least until Israel stops bombing Gaza. Its a small but powerful way to help Gazans.

I wrote a few things on this thread today, but also on Iranian Israeli alliance thread. I wonder why Persian Gulf asked the mods to block my last answer .
.r Persian Gulf , is it because you don't have a proper answer, then you thoth out a good idea " Let's him accuse for the sectarianism " just like Beijingwalker accused me for racism?
Why resorting to the insinuations if you have the answer? Didn't you do it before? This is the open forum, no? Open to discussion, so why di you insist on the monologue? You have a Nobel prize???
Mr Persian Gulf, you have only technicalities , nominal and scholastic arguments. It can work with passionate people but not with me. OK?
you were insulting family members and talking about "mutah". don't cry now

With the dismantling of the Israeli War Cabinet, on top of Gantz resignation, the helplessness of Israelis against Hezbollah, the impact of the recent 10 dead soldiers in Gaza, I sense an impending 'coping' mechanism for the Israel supporters due soon.
Great post.

Whats my opinion on all of this?

Israel losing in front of the world despite US govt's help = Death of US empire.

Just my 2 cents.

Israeli army in ‘urgent need’ of troops as resistance deals heavy losses​

Israel has supported a draft bill to extend the retirement age of reservists due to 'high volumes' of soldier deaths in Gaza

News Desk
JUN 17, 2024

As the fighting rages, Tel Aviv’s enlistment crisis continues to worsen.

An Israeli army radio correspondent, Doron Kadosh, reported on Monday that the military is setting up a new division for reservists over the retirement age of 40 in order to meet the “urgent need for more troops.”

The new division is in “advance stages” and will call on Israelis who were previously exempt from serving, according to Kadosh.

The Israeli government has also supported a draft bill aimed at extending the reservist retirement age despite opposition from the public.

Due to “a very high volume of deaths and injuries as a result of the war, the IDF still needs a significant amount of manpower,” the draft bill reads.

“The extension of the temporary order is required, at this stage, to allow the IDF to keep in service the reserve officers who cannot be replaced.”

now we finally get the reason the IDF recently announced it would "recruit additional 300K reservists into the IDF"!

Its so weird (but cool in an ironic way) that Israel is showing the same signs of military failure that Ukraine is showing- US weapons dont bring wins, they just delay defeat and bring more global hate, forced and increased recruitment doesnt strength their armies, it exposes that their armies are in DEEP trouble aka going to lose soon. Propaganda about the conflicts doesnt convince enough of the world that they are on the right side, on and on.

Israel losses this conflict- US foreign policy in Middle east Comes under Iranian control

Ukraine loses this conflict- US foreign policy in Europe comes under Russian control.

This is what is at stake. And no! any new war after this means immediate collapse of the empire, that should be obvious to the informed.

Source: Turkish

Applause that Pakistani Aid is being sent to help victims of war

The number of people died 85,000 that is massive figure
Difficult to imagine or visualize in such sort time span

1718659651656.png

Almost 100,000 people dead , stuck in area where they can't get out , go different country , or stay and live life

Human Life sure has become cheap these days if it is specially Muslim life

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back