Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

It is wise to have a war with the idf now than later. The idf has been depleted and a lot of their equipment destroyed or damaged. This along with the war in Ukraine will limit US support for them. Hezbollah and the axis needs to deliberately target Israeli civilian infrastructure. The same tactics the idf employs should be used against them. I don’t condone targeting civilians, but the idf would be to blame.
Lebanon is fighting for survival, no two ways about it. If Palestinians land is fully grabbed no one's land is safe. Tomorrow they will be knocking on American doors claiming they have a god given right to their land and homes, oh they already have taken land and homes.

Urgent | US Secretary of Defense: I do not believe that war in the Middle East is inevitable, and if Israel is attacked, we will help defend it

@arabic_post

Palestinian calls for a “comprehensive strike” and clash with the occupation... Abbas condemns the assassination of Haniyeh, and calls for patience and steadfastness.

@arabic_post

Along with Israeli vassel states: USA, Britain, Germany, etc.

Time is running out. Bibi is dragging this out until Trump gets in.

Once Trump gets in, Shock And Awe 2.0

And a war with Iran.

Don't know where people get the idea Trump is not for war. In Trump's first six months, he dropped more bombs than Obama did in an entire year.
It's a race to bomb Iran before it makes nukes.

Reactions: BP2
Iran can't protect it's own generals on home territory , how is it going to protect foreign dignitaries. Iran is being humiliated on a weekly basis.

Iran can't protect it's own generals on home territory , how is it going to protect foreign dignitaries. Iran is being humiliated on a weekly basis.
He who laughs last, laughs best

Believe me, in the end all Jews will have to choose between a rock and a tree.

The evil Jews are raping Palestinian girls in the concentration camps. May Allah destroy these evil maniacs.

Palestinian calls for a “comprehensive strike” and clash with the occupation... Abbas condemns the assassination of Haniyeh, and calls for patience and steadfastness.

@arabic_post
They need to be cold and calculating, emotional responses isn't going to get them anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back