Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah have never been able to take down a senior Israeli goverment official ever and i dont see that happening now. Even when these leaders become civilians(with reduced security detail) - they are untouchable - whereas Israel can and will killl anyone they want.

Those three will be safe and sound. Iran may do a technicolor show for show and effect but no leader or senior person in Israel will be killed - be under no illusions on that ...

Last edited:
Not so much you but yes, you too were part of the free-for-all call out the Arab bashing cowboy jumpwagon everyone jumped on thinking it was the cool thing to all out the Arabs and particularly Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Jordan of course and of course, the despicable begger nation Egypt that's the same as Pakistan. But where was that guy @Persian Gulf how was boasting all over the place about how it wasn't enough that EAF C-130s were defing the Israeli blockade and dropping thousands of tons of aid by air despite being told by both, the US and the zionist entity not to do it yet what was my friend's critizim at the time? "Oh you want a clap in the hand for making a few air lifts" I'm sure he remembers that slew of arrogance now that not only has the incompetence of his supposed military prowess (we won't even go into any intelligence since I have ZERO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 respect for whatever they call it in Iran after allowing the NUMBER ONE HAMMAS LEADER to be KILLED IN TEHRAN after lowing their embassador and aid in Syria is a precision strike of beauty by the demons and then allow one of the worst presidential and foreign minister death also on their land where they botched the rescue effort so badly that not only did Iranian people see now incompetent their military & intelligence structure is, but how pathetic and unworthy of including it in the same conversation as Saudi Intel, Egyptian Mukhabarat which come in several agency, the crappad in Israel and the CIA/FBI. Not for a million years will your intelligence be included in the same group with a failure of this magnitude.

One more thing and I'm leaving it at that; not only will Tehran have the worst diplomatic relations which other countries from now on and none will ever want to visit (you have NO IDEA the implications of such a botchery) but look at what's happening, Houthis got spanked and I hate to say it, but there are A LOT MORE to come 1000X worse that what the USS & RN did and the ones who call them the Party of Allah (swt) with their provocations and balsy intrusions are in for a huge threat of the worst kind, not the good kind, but the devastating kind. Mark my words and take this screen shot, that fat sweaty pig Nasrallah is on the next list of chalkboard pinned photographs I guarantee my entire house including the pet, not the wife, of course since she's not around anymore Alla Yerhamha w'esturha a'leiha Insha'Allah w'delha jenat-al Fardouse Ya Rab Ya Karim that sweat pot will be one of the very few next to be boxed around downtown Beirut into southern Lebanon but it's take a while since he better stay in Lubnan and show no foot in Iran as we've discovered quite well how that works out for many, from Soleymani to Haniya and so on. But he's next I guarantee you and the US with Biden will finish Hezbollah in the next few months without even nukes as well as the Houthis and we'll be back to a further stage than 0. It will be MUCH WORSE for the resistance and even then I doubt my good friend will still not understand how a 2 stat solution in untenable. Impossible because the stronger will ALWAYS prevail ad impose restriction the former will never agree and we're back to the status quo.

But let's keep bashing the Arabs because they never did what us so much smarter keyboard warriors know so much more about the right decisions that affect 750million Muslims in the ME, man. Don't we know best because what Hamas started on October 7th should be the one and only priority that should take precedence how dare this self-centered holding onto their power seats thing of nothing else than that!
Some outlets and sources are saying that Haniya was sacrificed in a deal to spare Nasrallah who's second in command was killed in Beirut yesterday too..

Well.. all these critics of Arabs know the truth about USA-Israel bond..and what it entails for anyone who tries to test it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back