Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

United Nations: The attacks in Beirut and Tehran represent a dangerous escalation

United Nations: Any escalation that pushes the Middle East into the abyss must be prevented

@AlArabiya_Brk

Why does Iran always announce its response when Israel never does!?
Because it’s 99% theatrical. If Iran had the balls they would have killed top Israeli leaders every time their generals and scientists get murdered long time ago.

I’m not singling out Iran either because I think the entire Islamic world is run by bunch of incompetent cowards. But, what makes iran even more deserving of scolding is that Iran has the capability to do a devastating blow to Israeli, however, it’s held back by coward, incompetent leadership.

Iranian Ambassador to Russia: Haniyeh's assassination confirms the West's desire for escalation in the region

@AlArabiya_Brk

Israeli Chief of Staff: We are prepared for all scenarios, both defense and attack

@AlArabiya_Brk

Because it’s 99% theatrical. If Iran had the balls they would have killed top Israeli leaders every time their generals and scientists get murdered long time ago.

I’m not singling out Iran either because I think the entire Islamic world is run by bunch of incompetent cowards. But, what makes iran even more deserving of scolding is that Iran has the capability to do a devastating blow to Israeli, however, it’s held back by coward, incompetent leadership.
The truth is that Iran is scared of the US retaliation which is always coordinated with the Israeli attacks..

The truth is that Iran is scared of the US retaliation which is always coordinated with the Israeli attacks..
All Iran has to do is develop several hundred nuclear H bombs then USA can’t do shit. None of Iran’s strategy make any sense

From the bottom of my heart, I am disgusted with my fellow Americans for allowing this genocide to occur.

My government deserves everything it has coming to it.

I will not defend this monstrosity.

May the US government rot in hell.

The New York Times, citing 3 informed Iranian officials: The Iranian leader ordered a direct strike on Israel in response to Haniyeh’s assassination

There are even talks of responding after burials. Is this some Islamic things or is warfare allowed to go on?
I'm not sure if it's anything Islamic but it is just normal procedure to conduct a procession first. We'll get a picture in coming days of how a response will look like.

You need real time intelligence to do that. And assets on the ground and sky. Israel can get away with such things without any major consequences as Middle East region is beholden to US/European order. Not even Russia or China try to carry out such assassinations. Or even the US, it is not common. Israel feels emboldened by power of Jewish-American community.

All Iran has to do is develop several hundred nuclear H bombs then USA can’t do shit. None of Iran’s strategy make any sense

Back in the 90s, the Pakistani military, or at least some top Generals, were trying to help Iran with nuclear weapons development. I think General Aslam Baig, when he was the Army Chief, even admitted to that. Part of the initiative was to help a friendly country and part was to deflect attention away from Pakistan's own nuclear weapon program--Pakistan had not publicly tested its weapons by then (that was done in May 1998).
The help to Iran was caught by the Americans and Pakistan had to backpaddle.

You need real time intelligence to do that. And assets on the ground and sky. Israel can get away with such things without any major consequences as Middle East region is beholden to US/European order. Not even Russia or China try to carry out such assassinations. Or even the US, it is not common. Israel feels emboldened by power of Jewish-American community.
We are hearing two separate stories which one is true?

Some suggest it was Israeli airstrike from just outside Iranian airspace while others say a missile was fired from a nearby building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back