Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I wasn't aware you thought so poorly of Palestinian Arabs. While many of them are guilty of these deeds, they live under oppressive regimes that don't countenance opposition to these horrible goals and the U.N. and many foreign entities incentivize and encourage it.

By taking out some of their oppressors, Israel may be helping a little, but ultimately I think something more is needed.
His Excellency Adolf Hitler galvanised you, he helped a lot in the creation of your national self conciene , he liberated you from many oppressors and then your ex oppressors give a bone to their dog.
. I get you in that, you begged the Turks but it didn't work out.
I must inform you that my grandfather worked hard in Russia in ww2 to liberate you from the oppressors. So having remembered all of this , I kinda know what you mean.
Sorry but , I always laugh when I remember when my grandfather was telling us how they always said " See you next year in Jerusalem " hahaha most of them didn't last more then a month.
Sorry, u know this is a bit unpleasant but I find it hilarious.

The irony of your username; "Unknownytruth" should be more like "Noclueaboutthetruth" and change it quickly to save face! But let's go through your stupid ass points one by one even though I have a TON much more important things to do with my time, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of my valuable time in the hopes that maybe those narrowly squinted eyes open up a little widely.
Insulting me when the truth hurts? Don’t worry, insults don’t faze me. Keep at it for all I care. I’m happy to hear that you have important things to do, congrats. I guess no one else on this board has important things to tend too.

Did you ever stop for 1 measly second and think how the FUKC does Hamas, Qassam Brigade & PIJ & co. get ALL, not just some here and there, but ALL their weapons in the first place? I won't even tell you since I think you can figure that out on your own, at least I hope!!! I can tell you it doesn' fall from the sky by some mysterious Iranian drone. It doesn't come from any of the other two Israeli checkpoints that's for sure. And it most certainly doesn't come from the sea since they're not even allowed to go fishing in a friggin 8ft skiff!

A little hint, out of let's say 50 tunnels, how many do you suppose the Egyptian army has flooded or buried or closed off in front of all the media and zionist? And how many to you think pop up inside heavily built masonry buildings and other obstacles that are invisible to surveilling electric eyes? Stop and think first, it'll do you a lot of good.
So you admit that Egypt flooded tunnels? Hamas is sneaking in weapons DESPITE Egyptian leaders complicity with the Zionist state. If you really do as you say and look the other way then more advanced weapons would be getting through. Hamas would be armed more like what Hezbollah is right now. Most of the weapons are made in Gaza while admirable lack the firepower. Hamas is having to rely on Yassin instead because of having very few Kornets in its arsenal or maybe some Al Mas. Weapons were flowing when Morsi was president before the dog Sisi took power and killed him.

Another reason why you should change your username. Why do you supposed Egypt buys Israel's gas? I'll save you the time looking it up on google - it's because Egypt is the only country in the Middle East off the Mediterranean that has not one, but two liquid gas refineries where it can refine gas pulled out from the earth and purify it for usable export. THAT is why and it return, we sell it to the European countries for a PROFIT. Capice? Do you even know that between Zohr and a couple of other gas fields in the Mediterranean Sea that Egypt holds the most gas reserves in the region? I bet my halal kabab sandwich you had no clue about either of those matters yet all you knew was "OH MY GOD EGYPT BUYS GAS FROM ISRAEL THE TRAITOR BASTARD OPENS ITS ASS WIDER EVEN RAH RAH RAH!!!!" Study the history a lot more than what you already barely know and show some objectivity, that way your mind will open up a lot more and you'd be better off. Next guy might not take the time to educate you.
You said it yourself, Egypt is gas rich yet buys its gas from Israel. Why is that?

Israel doesn’t have LNG liquefaction terminals, guess who’s they will be using ? If you guessed Egypt, you are correct. Nice of you to help Israel.

Iran is one of my favorite countries. I had a chance to visit as a child but my father was with a rather dangerous segment of the United Nations and it was prior to the revolution by a few years that they posted us in Pakistan instead then Cyprus. In the end, the Shah was exiled and Sadat (you know who that it, right? Used to be the president of Egypt) welcomed one of his best friends to come and live in Egypt and all 3 of their kids at the time were enrolled in the same private school I was and I became very close friends with they youngest Ali Reza Pahlavi, hid older gorgeous sister but never met the oldest brother. This was back in 1980 or so and that friendship has lasted 45+ years. I hold a special place in my heart for Iran and I never drop my pants to show the size of my dingus compared to Iran's because it doesn't matter. We're on the same side in this case and this great cause against the true evil. My problem is when a certain Iranian or even a Zimbabwan starts to iioitiatically defame Egypt & Arabs & Muslims in general (regardless of their sect being any other than the majority 90% Sunni), THAT is when I have a problem. When they start bashing Egypt and Arabs who've done more for the Palestinians than any recent Iranian, Houthi, Hezbollahi or Talibani has where they couldn't lick the finger of the number of things Egyptians have sacrificed since 1948 when every one of us weren't even developed sperm yet, let alone a mere thought in our father's eyes is despicable to me and like I told Dalit, I will call you out every single chance I get since thst shows nothing but the worst type of ungratefulness. But by all means, carry on.
No one here denies what Egypt has done in the past. Today is not the past though, today Israel has ties to the Zionist state and trade is growing exponentially with this criminal state.

Why does it not at least cut the trade with Israel?

Any Arab or Muslim state with ties to Israel is a traitor to not only Palestine but every Muslim. I’m not singling Egypt out, many other states are just as guilty.

The screams and cries of civilians as Israel bombs them in Gaza can be heard on the Egyptian side.

I hear though if you have a few thousand dollars per person to an Egyptian company, they will help them get out of Gaza.

Ain’t that nice of them? Profiting off the misery and destruction of Gaza.

Just FYI, I am Palestinian. While I admire the Egyptian people, I dislike the traitors in power.

Last edited:
...Jewish blood is no longer cheap. There is a price to be paid for taking Jewish life. Most of the time, this is interpreted through the lens of Israel’s enemies—that is, as a threat. But more important is what this reality says to citizens of Israel. To them, it’s a promise.

This is the value of being a citizen of Israel, and it cannot be underestimated. It is the same value behind the constant search for a hostage deal. The Israel that took out Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran is the Israel that agrees to lopsided trades to bring its captives home, one at a time if necessary. No matter how communal its practices or collectivist its apportionment of responsibility for the rest of the nation, Judaism has never stopped valuing every individual life.

Those who worry about the fate of a ceasefire deal should be encouraged by Haniyeh’s date with destiny. There are different ways to protect Jewish life, and Israel takes each opportunity when it presents itself.

That does not just go for Jewish citizens of Israel, needless to say. The day before Haniyeh’s elimination, Israel killed Fuad Shukr in a targeted strike on Beirut. Shukr had two prominent claims to fame: He was responsible for the massacre of a dozen Druze children in northern Israel last week, and he was behind the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, an attack that killed 241 Americans. There was a $5 million reward on his head from the U.S. government.

Which means that 40 years and nine months after he helped kill 241 Americans, Shukr was still a wanted man. Four days after he helped kill 12 Druze, he was a dead man.

There are surely reasons the U.S. chose not to take out Shukr when it could. But still, there is something counterfeit in the U.S. government putting a bounty on the head of a man no other Americans could reach and then letting him live on—and on and on. As if the vows of retribution were for show.

But such retribution isn’t only for the victims. It is also for those who still live. Shukr ended his life as Hezbollah’s most-senior military commander and a trusted aide to leader Hassan Nasrallah. After the Marine barracks bombing, he spent four decades planning the deaths of other innocents. With the Iranian proxy beating the drums of war, Israel understood its appeals to rationality were falling on deaf Hezbollah ears. But a targeted strike on a top military commander might—might—slow the banging of those drums a bit, if only because of the practical considerations of losing the man most responsible for guiding that war, if indeed one broke out.

Regarding Hamas, the U.S. has been begging the terror group’s operational leader, Yahya Sinwar, to accept the terms of the ceasefire as laid out by President Biden. If Haniyeh’s opinion of the deal mattered, it certainly didn’t show. Perhaps a vivid reminder of Sinwar’s isolation would move things along.

In the end, the elimination of Haniyeh might have no effect one way or the other on the ceasefire deal. But it will certainly effect the perception of whether there are consequences for those who plan and approve the kidnapping and murder of Israelis. That is a fine thing for peace, for order, and for the value of human life—Jewish, Druze, or otherwise.

...Jewish blood is no longer cheap. There is a price to be paid for taking Jewish life. Most of the time, this is interpreted through the lens of Israel’s enemies—that is, as a threat. But more important is what this reality says to citizens of Israel. To them, it’s a promise.

This is the value of being a citizen of Israel, and it cannot be underestimated. It is the same value behind the constant search for a hostage deal. The Israel that took out Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran is the Israel that agrees to lopsided trades to bring its captives home, one at a time if necessary. No matter how communal its practices or collectivist its apportionment of responsibility for the rest of the nation, Judaism has never stopped valuing every individual life.

Those who worry about the fate of a ceasefire deal should be encouraged by Haniyeh’s date with destiny. There are different ways to protect Jewish life, and Israel takes each opportunity when it presents itself.

That does not just go for Jewish citizens of Israel, needless to say. The day before Haniyeh’s elimination, Israel killed Fuad Shukr in a targeted strike on Beirut. Shukr had two prominent claims to fame: He was responsible for the massacre of a dozen Druze children in northern Israel last week, and he was behind the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, an attack that killed 241 Americans. There was a $5 million reward on his head from the U.S. government.

Which means that 40 years and nine months after he helped kill 241 Americans, Shukr was still a wanted man. Four days after he helped kill 12 Druze, he was a dead man.

There are surely reasons the U.S. chose not to take out Shukr when it could. But still, there is something counterfeit in the U.S. government putting a bounty on the head of a man no other Americans could reach and then letting him live on—and on and on. As if the vows of retribution were for show.

But such retribution isn’t only for the victims. It is also for those who still live. Shukr ended his life as Hezbollah’s most-senior military commander and a trusted aide to leader Hassan Nasrallah. After the Marine barracks bombing, he spent four decades planning the deaths of other innocents. With the Iranian proxy beating the drums of war, Israel understood its appeals to rationality were falling on deaf Hezbollah ears. But a targeted strike on a top military commander might—might—slow the banging of those drums a bit, if only because of the practical considerations of losing the man most responsible for guiding that war, if indeed one broke out.

Regarding Hamas, the U.S. has been begging the terror group’s operational leader, Yahya Sinwar, to accept the terms of the ceasefire as laid out by President Biden. If Haniyeh’s opinion of the deal mattered, it certainly didn’t show. Perhaps a vivid reminder of Sinwar’s isolation would move things along.

In the end, the elimination of Haniyeh might have no effect one way or the other on the ceasefire deal. But it will certainly effect the perception of whether there are consequences for those who plan and approve the kidnapping and murder of Israelis. That is a fine thing for peace, for order, and for the value of human life—Jewish, Druze, or otherwise.
It’s super cheap. You will soon learn again.

Palestinian blood is not cheap either, your apartheid state will eventually pay for what its done.

maybe in a few days when you calm down we can talk about how Egypt has an Israeli embassy and watches as a genocide happens on its borders

We don't need to wait a few days, this is about as calm as you're gonna get whether you like it or not. And FYI, I LIVED 5 blocks from the first ever Israeli Embassy in Egypt in an area called Dokkie for your sweet information. You might think I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. I've been around this conflict 2-1/2 or more that you're sweet little ass has. I just have you figured out to a T and you don't seem to like it. Tough shit!

Iran may be incompetent in some security areas but it is not wilfully on the wrong side of a genocide. we cannot say the same for Egypt.

Oh you can say all you want, it don't bother me one iotta. But tell the truth, don't lie and make up a bunch of horse shit. That doesn't bother me the truth is the truth the last one who will deny it is me.

I'll tell you and others AGAIN, what bothers me are the LIES! The outright LIES to make not only Egypt, but SUNNI ARABS seem complicit in this genocide like that BULLSHIT article your partner in crime Dalit posted about some IMF investment with between Egypt and the European Union to invest in Egypt and grow its capital (not to fund the genocide on the Palestinians) where interestingly enough BOTH OF YOU LIVE AND PROSPER in Europe no? And then use that atrocious BULLSHIT OF A LIE even more about some non-existent complicity with this filthy genocide. THAT'S WHAT PISSED ME OFF. You bring facts that Sisi is handing over an AK-47 to Bibi with magic marker on it "kill them all" then yeah, be my guest. But don't you dare push lies and false insinuations and even undermined efforts of aid like you did or I guarantee it I'll make it a fulltime job to call each and everyone of you lying !@#$%^&*() out every single time.

In coded words, this Chief Rabbi is suggesting that Israel takes out the Iranian nukes and looking at the comments, they are supportive of the idea. Israel is likely to use at least tactical nukes even if the conflict would be conventional.

Goldstein was adamant the US and the West could not be relied upon to protect Israel from Iran's nuclear weapons.

“History has shown that no other nation will come to our rescue. We learned this from bitter experience when boats of German Jewish refugees were turned back by America and Britain, and when the Allied forces refused to bomb the railroads to Auschwitz.”

Goldstein graphically spelt out the threat a nuclear Iran poses - a prospect “so horrifying it is almost impossible to say out loud.”

“A nuclear Iran places the seven million Jews of Israel in mortal danger. If there's one thing that October 7 has taught us, it’s that the implacable hatred of the proponents of violent Jihad knows no bounds. For them, no evil is too horrific to perpetrate. October 7 was an inkling of what Iran would do from the moment it possesses nuclear weapons.”

And while the prospect of mutually assured destruction acted as a nuclear deterrent during the Cold War, Goldstein believes no such deterrence exists in the case of Iran.

“As the great political analyst Charles Krauthammer once observed, mutually assured destruction for Jihadists who glorify death and martyrdom is an incentive, not a deterrent.”

Compounding the threat, he also cited New York Times bestselling author Annie Jacobsen’s argument in her new book, “Nuclear War”, that missile defense systems – even extremely advanced and sophisticated ones like Israel’s Iron Dome – have limited capacity to repel a nuclear attack.

-------------
And a Comment:

"his is known situation. Israel for years did nothing militarily. Exists reason, most likely it's opposition from America. America actually opposed attack on Iraqi center. Saddam actually restored nuclear reactors and was on the way to bomb. America directly warned Israel to stay away. Israel was saved by Kuwait crises. Such operations need support if not direct involvement of USA. America, as usual, has technology. With all criticism of Left etc technological abilities of America are enormous. BTW I read that in 1980th India was ready to give airports to Israel to bomb Pakistani nuclear centers. America learned about the idea and informed Pakistan. Israel was warned to do nothing. Pakistan was ally in Afghan war against USSR. Unfortunately, in this life the right is the strongest."

Maybe Iran's best response would be to test a nuke, that would be more spectacular than the assassination.

@GoMig-21

I will reply to your quote after, but this really stood out to me:

"Why do you supposed Egypt buys Israel's gas? I'll save you the time looking it up on google - it's because Egypt is the only country in the Middle East off the Mediterranean that has not one, but two liquid gas refineries where it can refine gas pulled out from the earth and purify it for usable export. THAT is why and it return, we sell it to the European countries for a PROFIT."

here you are saying it is justified and even perfectly logical that Egypt buys/imports gas from Israel (indirectly funding its genocide in Gaza) because Egypt can then resell that gas for a profit. do you realise this is the argument you are making? do you really think this is a good justification you have presented? to me it sounds utterly ridiculous and shows you are incredibly delusional and out of touch

We don't need to wait a few days, this is about as calm as you're gonna get whether you like it or not. And FYI, I LIVED 5 blocks from the first ever Israeli Embassy in Egypt in an area called Dokkie for your sweet information. You might think I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. I've been around this conflict 2-1/2 or more that you're sweet little ass has. I just have you figured out to a T and you don't seem to like it. Tough shit!
nothing of substance here. and if one of us is emotional I think it's clear it's not me

Oh you can say all you want, it don't bother me one iotta. But tell the truth, don't lie and make up a bunch of horse shit. That doesn't bother me the truth is the truth the last one who will deny it is me.
no problem. just tell me what I said that wasn't the truth and I will substantiate it or correct it

I'll tell you and others AGAIN, what bothers me are the LIES! The outright LIES to make not only Egypt, but SUNNI ARABS seem complicit in this genocide like that BULLSHIT article your partner in crime Dalit posted about some IMF investment with between Egypt and the European Union to invest in Egypt and grow its capital (not to fund the genocide on the Palestinians) where interestingly enough BOTH OF YOU LIVE AND PROSPER in Europe no? And then use that atrocious BULLSHIT OF A LIE even more about some non-existent complicity with this filthy genocide. THAT'S WHAT PISSED ME OFF. You bring facts that Sisi is handing over an AK-47 to Bibi with magic marker on it "kill them all" then yeah, be my guest. But don't you dare push lies and false insinuations and even undermined efforts of aid like you did or I guarantee it I'll make it a fulltime job to call each and everyone of you lying !@#$%^&*() out every single time.
well I don't remember saying anything about that European aid to Egypt so I am not sure why you are that upset about it to me

but there is no denying that Egypt recognises Israel and has an Israeli embassy and takes certain steps against weapons smuggling to Gaza, joining Israel in imposing a blockade in Gaza. There are tens of thousands of Gazans who the Egyptian government extorts with very high fees (much higher than before) in order to cross into Egypt and flee the genocide. these are steps that avoid upsetting Egypt's friends in Europe and the USA, it's not a far stretch to suggest it is rewarded for this good behaviour with certain aid or investment. that's a very standard tool of the west to reward its client states for not opposing Israel / USA's interests in the region.

@GoMig-21

I will reply to your quote after, but this really stood out to me:

"Why do you supposed Egypt buys Israel's gas? I'll save you the time looking it up on google - it's because Egypt is the only country in the Middle East off the Mediterranean that has not one, but two liquid gas refineries where it can refine gas pulled out from the earth and purify it for usable export. THAT is why and it return, we sell it to the European countries for a PROFIT."

here you are saying it is justified and even perfectly logical that Egypt buys/imports gas from Israel (indirectly funding its genocide in Gaza) because Egypt can then resell that gas for a profit. do you realise this is the argument you are making? do you really think this is a good justification you have presented? to me it sounds utterly ridiculous and shows you are incredibly delusional and out of touch
The worst part is that Egypt doesn’t even need to buy Israeli gas. They have the largest discovered gas fields in the Mediterranean. Israel does not have LNG liquefaction terminals so Egypt is helping them with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back