Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I guess we agree to disagree.
By now every sane analyst is saying that the assassination of Haniyeh in Iran was aimed at bringing the Americans in. And my understanding is that Americans were not involved. I believe that Americans never wanted a regional war after the October 7, 2003 attack and still don't want it. The Resistance would fall right into Netanyahu's trap if Tel Aviv burns at this stage. I think Haifa and/or significant military establishments damaged would still send a big message to Israel. And I also think since the Biden-Netanyahu phone call last Thursday, Netanyahu is being forced to resume the cease fire talks.

Once we really understand that America doesn't want a regional war--because it can't win that, even with the nukes--then it is not hard to draw some conclusions like I have been saying. Those ships sailing to the Persian Gulf or eastern Mid. Sea don't matter much--not when thousands of American troops are like sitting ducks in the bases in Iraq and Syria.
Yes lets agree to disagree, I don't think the war in Gaza/West bank will stop until Tel Aviv is hit hard and the Israeli citizen suffer the same things that People of Gaza is, people need to understand that Its not like half of Israeli's are anti war or they want to live in peace, Israel is the most racist genocidal society in the world, its worse than KKK on Steroids and S.A in the time of Apartheid, they Israeli society hates Arabs and they don't consider them as Human beings, hence they will not see anything wrong with kill Palestinians kids/women/elderly and even r@ping them, or mutilating them, everything allowed in their religion and their society and yet they consider themselves as "Chosen People".

You want to end the war, let Israeli people see and experience the horrors of war, if Americans decides to live in Tel Aviv its their problem, Israel just killed a Palestinian leader in Tehran, they have killed Iranians in Lebanon, they have killed every one with impunity. Its time they feel the heat and the fire of war reaches the neighborhoods in Tel Aviv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back