Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The abomination that is the Zionist settler entity just goes even deeper into the depths of wild lying. Of course the old white racist supporters are just lapping this up as the truth.

Hamas plot to dig up graves of British war veterans​

Plan to exhume remains of soldiers and hold them ‘prisoner’ detailed in seven-page document shared with The Telegraph by Israeli officials

"
Hamas plotted to dig up the remains of British and Commonwealth troops buried in Gaza and blackmail the Government over their return, according to documents uncovered in the war-torn enclave.

For more than a century The Commonwealth War Graves Commission (CWGC), chaired by the UK Defence Secretary and supported by the Crown, has maintained a cemetery in central Gaza containing the remains of more than 3,000 Commonwealth troops from the First and Second World Wars.

Many of the soldiers buried there died fighting the Ottomans for control of the Strip in 1917, a bloody conflict that paved the way for the British administration of Palestine.

The plot to exhume the remains of the soldiers and hold them “prisoner” is detailed in a seven-page document, shared with The Telegraph by Israeli officials."

It kind of reveals their own twisted mind. Their wild perverted fantasies.

Always remember, when a zionist makes an accusation… its guaranteed a projection.

Saad Hassan Baraka, who oversees the Deir Al-Balah cemetery, has buried 19,000 martyrs since October 7th.

He says that he buried 200 to 300 martyrs a week, when he used to bury five people at most before the war.

"I buried the Tabatibi family. 47 women, and 16 of them were pregnant...I don't know how to sleep after seeing cut up children and women."

"The cemetery is filled. I put graves over graves, two or three over each other. We started creating floors for the martyrs."

"Their issue isn't with Sinwar or Hayya or anything. Their issue is to eliminate the Palestinian people in totality."

"I work from 6 AM to 6 PM every day. I only buried two or three Hamas members. All of the rest are children, women, and elderly."

Saad's account of the overwhelming number of burials and unimaginable tool exposes the brutal reality of the war, which doesn't affect a few, but the entire Palestinian people.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakistan Defence Latest

Back