Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Btw, this is also a way of telling the world who is really important here, who do we care about

This western idea promoted of humanity and equal human rights seems to be the biggest psy ops going

Kind of like saying HAHA FOOLED YA

It does not matter what happens there, it will not move the dial in the West

So another strategy?

The solution will not he seen in our lifetime. The solution is for the brown/olive skinned Muslim nations to become powerful in every way over time in order to protect ourselves from those races who wish us harm. That will take AT LEAST 120 years. In the meantime we have to endure humiliation and genocide. Fight back where we can, however we can.

Urgent || Or Heller, the military correspondent for the Hebrew Channel 13, said in an interview with a reserve general in the Israeli army on Radio 103Fm:

Netanyahu sacrifices the kidnappers in order to continue the war.
The US and UK Zionist plan is to take the whole of Palestine and expand it into greater Israel at whatever the cost.

it's because of the prisoners they are even paying lip service to negotiations

and because of the prisoners that Gallant and Gantz and the IDF and the unions are opposing Bibi and calling for strikes and a ceasefire
Ok, what is there to fight and destroy in Gaza anymore, regardless are hostage in Hamas captivity, dead or released?

The solution will not he seen in our lifetime. The solution is for the brown/olive skinned Muslim nations to become powerful in every way over time in order to protect ourselves from those races who wish us harm. That will take AT LEAST 120 years. In the meantime we have to endure humiliation and genocide. Fight back where we can, however we can.

You give Israel, Europe or USA 120 years lol?

Who knows 120 days what might happen

First thing is surely not to get suckered

I can imagine so many sad and despondent tweeter's wondering why is there no humanity? How much worse can it get

The answer is as bad as it needs to and there is no humanity in power or history

Imagine what happened to the native Americans

So that's my provocation to people on this thread, are the right lessons being learnt quickly enough?

You give Israel, Europe or USA 120 years lol?

Who knows 120 days what might happen

First thing is surely not to get suckered

I can imagine so many sad and despondent tweeter's wondering why is there no humanity? How much worse can it get

The answer is as bad as it needs to and there is no humanity in power or history

Imagine what happened to the native Americans

So that's my provocation to people on this thread, are the right lessons being learnt quickly enough?

They are unfortunately NOT being learnt. ALL Muslim nations are weak and incapable of inventing and pioneering advanced weapons technologies like the white European races and the Chinese are. For that weakness, we are being genocided.

China must start shipping out large calibre Howitzers to the middle East theater and stop the Nazi rise.

They are unfortunately NOT being learnt. ALL Muslim nations are weak and incapable of inventing and pioneering advanced weapons technologies like the white European races and the Chinese are. For that weakness, we are being genocided.

Well, to even think to create you need a spark,a certain spirit and love for yourself and those around you to bother

Make some attempt to cobble something, human ingenuity can work in different ways, as we can see

What I see is a spiritual demise in nations all over the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back