Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I hope it is valid for both camp.
"2 wrongs make a right" is a fallacy and therefore illogical and i hope you are not exposing yourself as a war crime denier with this comment.

Piers is truly shitting his pants. The Iranian professor smoked him. Absolutely annihilated Piers. What an incredible orator this Iranian professor is. Incredible facts presented with sheer conviction. The West absolutely hates such people. No wonder their museums are filled with skulls.

Last edited:
Evil can triumph if good men do nothing.
Ok....
That's why it's important to actively oppose the mullahs and their instruments.
So you see people (in this case "Mullahs") as good or bad not their acts? Thanks for confirming your Islamophobia. I guess your time on this thread will be limited since you're one of the war crimes deniers..

Everyone already knows this. They are committing genocide and have the full backing of Europe and the West.
THIS is what is likely to have serious consequences for the world. It is deplorable, and it could be the trigger for the rapid and eventual decline or Western countries. Look at NATO- its essentially white people ganging up together militarily- why? No one else is doing that or targeting them that way, but they use it to target non-white countries and groups. Once the dollar cedes enough power and US soldiers and air force places are unable to give control of territories to the West, i promise you "THE WEST" is done and exhausted at that point-whichever country is in the "#2" position will be automatically #1.

I mean NATO white-majority countries ganged up on Afghanistan and Taliban still beat them after a long and costly struggle. Now they've ganged up on Russia in and through Ukraine, but Russia has now started to destroy Ukraine- Ukraine will need NATO troops or intervention within a year from now and if it doesn't get it, then its war against Russia is more or less a guaranteed loss.
Why should they hide it when they can do whatever they want and get away with it?
Sure- hiding won't hide it either, because technology has been recording its war crimes- let them keep doing vlogs, Tik tok, Instagram, Youtube, "LIVES" etc - it just gives us more data and ways to collect the evidence of this Zionist genocide against Palestinians.

Maybe you finally understand why people thought the Holocaust was the only and final solution for such evil
You should never give "understanding" to any idea or plan or action that advocates wiping out any group of people based on their race, ethnicity, religion (in this case), sexual orientation (and you know the rest). Jews have a right to exist, but none of them have a right to genocide or attempt to genocide any human on earth, including Palestinians.

Gaza probably needs Iranian silos to open and dump metallic kinetic toys in Israel's direction, and i personally think this will be needed, or needed for Gaza to not successfully get wiped off the earth by Israel. Issue now is whether the Iranian govt thinks risking a war with US (and maybe or probably also Israel) in defense of Gaza, against the Israeli genocide, is worth the potentially high risks. Hezbollah likely to enter the history books on a rare and high note if it holds on strong, till the end against Israel, especially if it doesn't lose anything serious(relatively and contextually).

Turkish President Reccep Tayyip Erdogan has said that Islamic countries should form an alliance against what he called “the growing threat of expansionism” from Israel, Reuters reports.

He made the comment after describing what Palestinian and Turkish officials said was the killing of a Turkish-American woman by Israeli troops in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

“The only step that will stop Israeli arrogance, Israeli banditry, and Israeli state terrorism is the alliance of Islamic countries,” Erdogan said at an Islamic schools’ association event near Istanbul.

He said recent steps that Turkiye has taken to improve ties with Egypt and Syria are aimed at “forming a line of solidarity against the growing threat of expansionism,” which he said also threatened Lebanon and Syria.

Israel did not immediately comment on Erdogan’s remarks on Saturday.

THIS is what is likely to have serious consequences for the world. It is deplorable, and it could be the trigger for the rapid and eventual decline or Western countries. Look at NATO- its essentially white people ganging up together militarily- why? No one else is doing that or targeting them that way, but they use it to target non-white countries and groups. Once the dollar cedes enough power and US soldiers and air force places are unable to give control of territories to the West, i promise you "THE WEST" is done and exhausted at that point-whichever country is in the "#2" position will be automatically #1.

I mean NATO white-majority countries ganged up on Afghanistan and Taliban still beat them after a long and costly struggle. Now they've ganged up on Russia in and through Ukraine, but Russia has now started to destroy Ukraine- Ukraine will need NATO troops or intervention within a year from now and if it doesn't get it, then its war against Russia is more or less a guaranteed loss.

Sure- hiding won't hide it either, because technology has been recording its war crimes- let them keep doing vlogs, Tik tok, Instagram, Youtube, "LIVES" etc - it just gives us more data and ways to collect the evidence of this Zionist genocide against Palestinians.

Bro, I HOPE you are right. I really do. I want to see these racist mass-murderers of 1000 years annihilated and discarded into the bowels of history.

It is hurting them folks.

This local Bangladeshi brand annihilated Coca-Cola's business in the country.

In relation to the photo and tweet below, here are my comments - Because Israel is doing quite poorly in defending its military and sensitive sites from Hezbollah drones, we can use that fact to more or less conclude that Israel would fail in defending itself against Iran's "army of drones"- These Hezbollah drones came from Iran, and they are not as advanced and sizeable as some Iranian drones, and Israel is failing horribly at intercepting these low/mid grade Hezbollah drones, so that means Iranian Karrars, stealthy Shahed drones, Arash-2s, and others would effectively damage Israeli targets if Iran sent them in sizeable numbers (and using good strategy and timing).

1725730594808.png

My solution is fair, I said two state solution.
This is fine.
What do you think is a fair solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?
Good and potentially complicated question.
Israel is here to stay because American government supports Israel.
Assuming the rest of the world can't change this is flawed IMO. Change eventually comes for everything.
Ever heard of AIPAC?
AIPAC will probably run, hide and disband after this genocide is "resolved" by the global community.

You should never give "understanding" to any idea or plan or action that advocates wiping out any group of people based on their race, ethnicity, religion (in this case), sexual orientation (and you know the rest). Jews have a right to exist, but none of them have a right to genocide or attempt to genocide any human on earth, including Palestinians.

Gaza probably needs Iranian silos to open and dump metallic kinetic toys in Israel's direction, and i personally think this will be needed, or needed for Gaza to not successfully get wiped off the earth by Israel. Issue now is whether the Iranian govt thinks risking a war with US (and maybe or probably also Israel) in defense of Gaza, against the Israeli genocide, is worth the potentially high risks. Hezbollah likely to enter the history books on a rare and high note if it holds on strong, till the end against Israel, especially if it doesn't lose anything serious(relatively and contextually).

Jews can exist, we are not like them that we will call for genocide

BUT they can't exist in the middle east, they are a cancerous people, and they have created too much bad blood and they are the fundamental reason why so many wars have been inflicted on the middle east and why the U.S supports so many horrendous dictators

All to keep Israel afloat
I say again, the Jews will have to leave, their presence is not tolerable

Turkish President Reccep Tayyip Erdogan has said that Islamic countries should form an alliance against what he called “the growing threat of expansionism” from Israel, Reuters reports.

He made the comment after describing what Palestinian and Turkish officials said was the killing of a Turkish-American woman by Israeli troops in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

“The only step that will stop Israeli arrogance, Israeli banditry, and Israeli state terrorism is the alliance of Islamic countries,” Erdogan said at an Islamic schools’ association event near Istanbul.

He said recent steps that Turkiye has taken to improve ties with Egypt and Syria are aimed at “forming a line of solidarity against the growing threat of expansionism,” which he said also threatened Lebanon and Syria.

Israel did not immediately comment on Erdogan’s remarks on Saturday.

People may take Erdogan more seriously if he stopped shipping oil to the entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back