Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

‘Broken on a mental and physical level’: Gallant reveals document from top Hamas commander warning Sinwar of dire losses​

“Please consider the following: We maintain the remaining weapons and equipment, as we have lost 90-95% of our rocket capabilities; and we have lost some 60% of our personal weapons; we have lost at least 65-70% of our anti-tank launchers and rockets, and most importantly that we have lost at least 50% of our fighters between those who are martyred and wounded, and now we are left with 25%. The last 25% of our people have reached a situation where the people do not tolerate them anymore, broken on a mental or physical level,” the document says, according to excerpts provided and translated by the Defense Ministry.

If true : 50% fighters lost, 25% broken, remains 25% of the initial force.

"Selon des sources du renseignement israélien citées par le Daily Express, Yahya Sinwar, le leader du Hamas à Gaza, aurait adopté une stratégie de survie pour le moins inattendue. L'homme le plus recherché par Israël se promènerait dans les rues de Gaza déguisé en femme, quittant périodiquement les tunnels souterrains pour éviter d'être localisé. Shalom Ben Hanan, ancien haut responsable du Shin Bet (service de sécurité intérieure israélien), a expliqué que Sinwar ne resterait pas plus de 24 à 36 heures dans les tunnels, conscient que les technologies modernes permettent de le détecter même sous terre. Cette tactique de mouvement constant et de déguisement serait sa réponse aux efforts acharnés d'Israël pour le capturer ou l'éliminer."
"
"According to Israeli intelligence sources cited by the Daily Express, Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas in Gaza, would have adopted a survival strategy that was unexpected to say the least. Israel's most wanted man reportedly walks the streets of Gaza disguised as a woman, periodically leaving underground tunnels to avoid being located. Shalom Ben Hanan, a former senior official of the Shin Bet (Israeli internal security service), explained that Sinwar would not stay more than 24 to 36 hours in the tunnels, aware that modern technologies make it possible to detect him even underground. This tactic of constant movement and disguise would be his response to Israel's strenuous efforts to capture or eliminate him."
You just quoted an Israeli intelligence source. You couldn’t find a respected source could you? A rapist is hardly going to say yep I’m a rapist. Well done for nothing

You just quoted an Israeli intelligence source. You couldn’t find a respected source could you? A rapist is hardly going to say yep I’m a rapist. Well done for nothing
The original source is Daily Express.

I put the i24 news because they gave some more datas from Shalom Ben Hanan, previously top rank of Shin Bet.

That's where we don't agree.
There are proof of jude on this land 1st century befor Jesus Christ, ie more than 2000 years ago.

Tell us just how much genetic link a white Jew like Netanyahu has to ancient Israelites if you want to play that game?

Now why also does the Zionist entity not allow genetic testing of the population that lives in Palestine?

this war will go to an end after the death if Sinwar.
“We’ll kill him,” an IDF spokesperson said. “He’s putting the civilians, the population, between him and us. He’s running. He’s on the go. We’ll reach him.”
I think it is an IDF and Netanyahu promise.

Tell us just how much genetic link a white Jew like Netanyahu has to ancient Israelites if you want to play that game?

Now why also does the Zionist entity not allow genetic testing of the population that lives in Palestine?
Same can be said about the palestinian people.

There are proof of jude on this land 1st century befor Jesus Christ, ie more than 2000 years ago.
Who cares.

Nobody asks to give USA to Navajo People or two states solution for Navajo people in USA, and Native American were the only people there 2k years ago.

Israeli born there have the same right to live there than Palestinian who born in Gaza.

Talk about ancestors rights, from both sides, it doesnt solve the problem.

It's like talk about give USA to Native American people. A stupid thing. But in Israel conflict it seems it works with some people.

‘Broken on a mental and physical level’: Gallant reveals document from top Hamas commander warning Sinwar of dire losses​

“Please consider the following: We maintain the remaining weapons and equipment, as we have lost 90-95% of our rocket capabilities; and we have lost some 60% of our personal weapons; we have lost at least 65-70% of our anti-tank launchers and rockets, and most importantly that we have lost at least 50% of our fighters between those who are martyred and wounded, and now we are left with 25%. The last 25% of our people have reached a situation where the people do not tolerate them anymore, broken on a mental or physical level,” the document says, according to excerpts provided and translated by the Defense Ministry.

If true : 50% fighters lost, 25% broken, remains 25% of the initial force.

The Arabs have been defeated very badly. It is just a mockery. The Zionists are now killing for fun. Please allow me to say this. GCC Arabs are scum.

You are attempting to go back to 2000 years to justify a genocide today. Do you not see how incredibly stupid that sounds?
Killing children and women - blowing up schools and hospitals - raping prisoners - stealing their houses and land and you try to justify it by suggesting 2000 Israelis lived there? Astonishing stance. Mind you it’s what I expect from someone that’s suggests the Palestinians scurge on society. Why does a brown chap like you try harder than the Jews to be Jewish I wonder?

The Arabs have been defeated very badly. It is just a mockery. The Zionists are now killing for fun. Please allow me to say this. GCC Arabs are scum.
GCC Arab common people love the Palestinian people and always donate for them.

GCC Arab leaders, are another thing, they dont want troubles to his comfortable life.

But I think, in the end, the conflict will move to them... Hezbollah..Iran and Persian gulf.

All the non-Arab Islamic countries shouldn't feel outraged. Especially when many Arab nations and Arab leaders don't feel outraged. In fact as it well known for a few years now, many of these Arab countries are hand and glove with Israel i.e. Abraham Accords.

If you want to feel outrages as a non-Arab please start breaking diplomatic relations with UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt and Morocco. These are countries that are worse than Israel in my opinion.

GCC Arab common people love the Palestinian people and always donate for them.

GCC Arab leaders, are another thing, they dont want troubles to his comfortable life.

But I think, in the end, the conflict will move to them... Hezbollah..Iran and Persian gulf.

I am not convinced. I am not satisfied with the role that the Arab people have thus far played. It has been very meager. The Arab leaders that side with Israel should have been shivering with fear from the people. They haven't.

Who cares.

Nobody asks to give USA to Navajo People or two states solution for Navajo people in USA, and Native American were the only people there 2k years ago.

Israeli born there have the same right to live there than Palestinian who born in Gaza.

Talk about ancestors rights, from both sides, it doesnt solve the problem.

It's like talk about give USA to Native American people. A stupid thing. But in Israel conflict it seems it works with some people.
The USA exemple is cruel, indeed. A point for you.

Israel will not leave this land. It's a fact. They will never been scratched. In case of, the 21st century Massada will occur : all the neignbors and Iran will be nuked before diying themselves.
If palestinians only solution is to take all (form the sea to the river) they will have... nothing !
Sole solution is a dual state. Palestinians missed several opportunities. But if they stand in a "full land" or nothing solution, they will stand with nearly nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakistan Defence Latest

Back