Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israeli Strike Kills Senior Iran Guards General In Syria: Iran State Media​

A senior general with Iran's Revolutionary Guards was killed Monday by an Israeli air strike in Syria, Iranian state media said.
Razi Moussavi "was killed during an attack by the Zionist regime a few hours ago in Zeinabiyah district in the suburbs of Damascus," the official IRNA news agency reported, using a different name for Sayyida Zeinab south of the Syrian capital.

IRNA said Moussavi was "one of the most experienced advisors" of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in Syria.

It increased dramatically because jewish settlers from across the world converged on Palestine through the call of the Zionist movement. The war was triggered because the arabs didnt agree to their land theft.

Yes, through aaliya program. They immigrated legally, they did not come as tourist but as legal settlers and they purchased land from local legally. So there was nothing wrong for their immigration from the intention or from the law.

Arabs had no right to decide the fate of Palestinian region nor to judge the independence of Israel as theft. It was the right of the Palestinian people that consisted of Arab PAlestine and Jewish Palestine, and as both side couldn't reach any agreement then UN came with the Partition Plan 1947 as the international legal base.

Human rights watch, UN agencies, multiple scholars, south africa, many countries around the world including prominent israelis themselves have called it apartheid. Now who is a sane person going to believe all these organisations and reputable people or an apartheid sympathiser.

It is not 100% true.
Only some experts from Human right watch, some inofficial opinions from some persons from UN agencies, multiple scholars and some countries that called Israel apartheid, and this view are also rejected by multiple experts and multiple countries.

UN agencies themself has not officially characterized Israel as practicing apartheid.

View attachment 3028
View attachment 3029

This is not even tip of the iceberg the apartheid and racist policies are documented extensively.

Who needs a democracy like that which is a racist apartheid ethno centric state built on foundations of a racist land thefting ideology. Nothing to be proud about the Iranian regime is much better.

Its apartheid, can an Israeli arab bring a relative who was born in Palestine to Palestine? Ofcourse not. Can they marry a Palestinian arab and bring in to the territories or israel ofcourse not. This is apartheid, based on racial reasons, graphic above hammers it home.

It is Israel government right to do regarding their immigration policy.

Just like Indonesia right to accept Palestine citizen to visit Indonesia but reject Israel citizen to visit Indonesia, or just like US's right to reject immigrant from China and India through DV lottery but accept immigration from some other countries through that scheme.

Same like it is easy for you to become Japan's citizen or Korean citizen or China's citizen if your ethnicity is Japanese or Korean or Chinese. Can we call Japan, Korea and China apartheid?

The reasons why Israel has not accepted the return of Palestinian refugees are tied to historical, political, and security considerations:
  1. Establishment of Israel (1948):
    • The majority of Palestinian refugees left or were displaced during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, which led to the establishment of the State of Israel. The conflict resulted in the creation of hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees.
  2. Demographic Concerns:
    • Accepting a large number of Palestinian refugees back into Israel is seen by the Israeli government as a potential threat to the demographic balance. There are concerns that a significant influx of Palestinian returnees could alter the Jewish majority in Israel, impacting the character of the state as a Jewish homeland.
  3. National Security:
    • From Israel's perspective, the return of a large number of Palestinian refugees is often viewed through a security lens. There are concerns about the potential impact on the stability and security of the region.
In the meantime Israel has received a lot of jews refugee from multiple arab countries during the 1948 war, and none of arab country is willing to accept them back either.

Last edited:
Another massacre few remember, but nothing really changed after that. And here we are again.
Yes, it did. Homegrown non state armed resistance grew exponentially. After this onslaught similar thing will happen. More people will choose warfare part and with this modern techs were asymetrical weapons are more and more deadly and means of getting those, more and more easier, next resistance blow in future probably will be fatal for occupiers.

it must be brought to an end but, it has to be, ASAP !
I'm not arguing the morality of any of this, the whole tyhing is painful af, as is
but somebody in the Hamas hierarchy, the higher the better, needs to make a deal, take a deal.. even a shite one, even if only for now.
There is only 1 ending possible here, nobody should want for such an eventuality to manifest.
half way there, looks like shite

The questions of 'morality' and 'historic claims' etc don't much apply in this conflict. I am trying to stop myself for addressing those--one can't convince people in this forum because our respective 'positions' are well entrenched. But for me it is much more important that there is a shift in Americans' position because the source of Israel's strengths and hubris is in America. In my limited capacity, I put in defense for Palestinian in the almost all WASP crowd/relatives around me. Their 'arguments' are heart-less and stupid: 'God gave Israelis the land. Anyone going Israel will be punished by God.' It is hard to argue against these brainwashed twisted people but one must without alienating friends and relatives.

As to your post... what 'Deal' can the Gazans have? Maybe they overplayed their cards on October 7 but now it is truly an existential war: If the resistance in Gaza survives to be able to fire even ONE ROCKET in future then Israel will have lost strategically. And if the Gazans are totally subjugated/occupied/expelled then the Palestinian cause will have lost strategically into the foreseeable future. So Israel is not giving any 'deal' except some rumors about letting only 'a few dozens' of top Gazan commander exit from Gaza or total surrender.

Yes, it did. Homegrown non state armed resistance grew exponentially. After this onslaught similar thing will happen. More people will choose warfare part and with this modern techs were asymetrical weapons are more and more deadly and means of getting those, more and more easier, next resistance blow in future probably will be fatal for occupiers.

I love how you think you can see what will happen in the future with such clarity. I wish I could do that too, but, alas, I am a mere human who can assess data objectively only.

I love how you think you can see what will happen in the future with such clarity. I wish I could do that too, but, alas, I am a mere human who can assess data objectively only.
I think it was an opinion instead of an assertion.

If only data told truth then poetry would be pointless.

Satan's chosen psychopathic demons:

The IDF brutally beat and gang raped a 13 year old girl for 5 days They threatened to do the same to her 9 year old sister if she told anyone Unfortunately they likely will follow through with their threats because they know the world will do nothing

Raped her vaginally and anally and ripped her front to back

I said probably, so it is not with clarity and ounce of certainity, i used historical trends for my "prediction" and have some background in current state of resisting armed groups when compared their abilities only 20 years ago.
Tech will continue to develope in favor of non state actors i assume it wont be problem for them to make their own versions of smart munitions, fire and forget ATGM, drone swarms etc., meaning that military solution will be even harder to achieve for enemy as it was option ever.

so what happened in Iran then? What people want people get.

Excellent response!

Iran, the benchmark of resistance... whose whole revolution revolved around a foreign installed regime and royalty, removing what was perhaps people's choice for what he deemed was in the interest of Iranians. Contrast that with royaldoms installed in the middle east... with choreographed borders and built-in and exploitable instability.

Which puts the whole current quagmire in it's proper context... the creation of the state of Israel and a perpetual resistance against that installation. The powers that keep the edifices they created intact and a world order bequeathed to serve their purpose. Egyptian under perpetual emergency rule, GCC and Jordan as protected monarchies established through similar diktats that produced Israel.

Keep them coming.

I said probably, so it is not with clarity and ounce of certainity

This is your post above reproduced below:

Probably applies to fatality for what you consider occupiers, yes, I saw that part. The two "WILL"s sound pretty definitive and certain.

Iran, the benchmark of resistance... whose whole revolution revolved around a foreign installed regime and royalty, removing what was perhaps people's choice for what he deemed was in the interest of Iranians. Contrast that with royaldoms installed in the middle east... with choreographed borders and built-in and exploitable instability.

What people want, no one can stop them. That is the point. The monarchies elsewhere exist only with the consent of the majority of the people. And their policies towards the Palestinians.

As always, people get the government they deserve.

This is your post above reproduced below:

Probably applies to fatality for what you consider occupiers, yes, I saw that part. The two "WILL"s sound pretty definitive and certain.

What people want, no one can stop them. That is the point. The monarchies elsewhere exist only with the consent of the majority of the people. And their policies towards the Palestinians.

As always, people get the government they deserve.
Nit picking, relax this is not english literature class about words meaning.
General meaning of my post is clear and easy to understand unless you want to vivisect it surgically by your own understanding of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back