Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

He is saying he will not stop the aggression but at the same time is calling for Chinese and Russian presidents "intervene in order to free the kidnapped persons detained in #Gaza". How does this logic make sense?

Does this child killing maniac think Russian and Chinese govts would pressure Hamas and other Palestinian mujahideen to free the hostages when he is massacring women, children, and innocent men; taking children out of the incubator; destroying hospitals; and preventing food and medicine from getting into Gaza; and holding over 8,000 Palestinians in his detention centers?

Last edited:
How many people remember Sabra and Shatila?
Before my time, but I remember the fall of the Soviet Union vaguely, because my teacher (a veteran) came in when school came back in January practically giddy.

I heard about Sabra and Shatila growing up in the 90s, whenever talk about the Middle East came up, alongside the First intifada, which wasn’t frequently, but in passing.

Had a Jewish teacher that tried to convince us (took up a whole lesson to draw it out) middle schoolers in her English class that the Arab countries are so big, and Israel is so small, and that why can’t the Palestinians just leave. By then, along with her generally hating all boys, I understood she was nuts (even her own son hated her :LOL:; as she told us herself, he would opened the door when the car got close to his school and tucked and rolled out to get away from her). All this is to say, the hate consumed her.

Last edited:
Before my time, but I remember the fall of the Soviet Union vaguely, because my teacher (a veteran) came in when school came back in January practically giddy.

I heard about Sabra and Shatila growing up in the 90s, whenever talk about the Middle East came up, alongside the First intifada, which wasn’t frequently, but in passing.

Had a Jewish teacher that tried to convince us middle schoolers in her English class that the Arab countries are so big, and Israel is so small, and that why can’t the Palestinians just leave. By then, along with her generally hating all boys, I understood she was nuts (even her own son hated her :LOL:; as she told us herself, he would opened the door when the car got close to his school and rolled out to get away from her). All this is to say, the hate consumed her.

Another massacre few remember, but nothing really changed after that. And here we are again.

Had a Jewish teacher that tried to convince us (took up a whole lesson to draw it out) middle schoolers in her English class that the Arab countries are so big, and Israel is so small, and that why can’t the Palestinians just leave. By then, along with her generally hating all boys, I understood she was nuts (even her own son hated her :LOL:; as she told us herself, he would opened the door when the car got close to his school and rolled out to get away from her). All this is to say, the hate consumed her.
Doesn't sound like an English class tbh

Looks like this is Israel's strategic long war of expulsion after all.

Steadily dropping off the main stream media, others are also losing interest..

Natanyahud playing the long game... haramipan and strategy inse seekho !

for a while it looked as if they may be losing at least the propaganda war, but tenacious bastids..

He is saying he will not stop the aggression but at the same time is calling for Chinese and Russian presidents "intervene in order to free the kidnapped persons detained in #Gaza". How does this logic make sense?

Does this child killing maniac think Russian and Chinese govts would pressure Hamas and other Palestinian mujahideen to free the hostages when he is massacring women, children, and innocent men; taking children out of the incubator; destroying hospitals; and preventing food and medicine from getting into Gaza; and holding over 8,000 Palestinians in his detention centers?

Because he rightly perceives the Chinese and the Russians are generally more for Palestinians and might have some influence--you know, asking the French or the Brits to help release the hostages would be a non-starter.
Netanyahu strategy is simple: Get as many hostages out as possible while destroying Gaza as much as possible. Hostages still in Gaza or dying are a huge personal liability for him--politically speaking. But everyone knows well once all hostages are released then there would be even greater bloodbath in Gaza--who knows, what kind of weapons they would use then??

Looks like this is Israel's strategic long war of expulsion after all.

Steadily dropping off the main stream media, others are also losing interest..

Natanyahud playing the long game... haramipan and strategy inse seekho !

for a while it looked as if they may be losing at least the propaganda war, but tenacious bastids..

Expulsion? To where?

Because he rightly perceives the Chinese and the Russians are generally more for Palestinians and might have some influence--you know, asking the French or the Brits to help release the hostages would be a non-starter.
Netanyahu strategy is simple: Get as many hostages out as possible while destroying Gaza as much as possible. Hostages still in Gaza or dying are a huge personal liability for him--politically speaking. But everyone knows well once all hostages are released then there would be even greater bloodbath in Gaza--who knows, what kind of weapons they would use then??
it must be brought to an end but, it has to be, ASAP !

I'm not arguing the morality of any of this, the whole tyhing is painful af, as is

but somebody in the Hamas hierarchy, the higher the better, needs to make a deal, take a deal.. even a shite one, even if only for now.

There is only 1 ending possible here, nobody should want for such an eventuality to manifest.

half way there, looks like shite

SUMMARY of all resistance operations in Gaza on 24 December

Al-Qassam Brigades:

• Clashed fiercely with a heavily fortified IOF force in the axes north of Gaza, causing confirmed casualties, by using Yassin-105s and "TBG" explosives.
  • (Partially) destroyed 3 Merkava tanks with Yassin-105s, in Al-Qasasib neighborhood in Jabalia, resulting in their (partial) destruction.
  • Succesfully detonated an anti-personnel mine targeting an IOF infantry force in Juhr al-Dik, resulting in the killing of 6 israeli soldiers and injuries among others.
  • Sniped 3 israeli soldiers, including one with the rank of a major, in Al-Qasasib neighborhood in Jabalia camp.
  • Targeted a special IOF force of 10 soldiers taking cover inside a building in Juhr al-Dik with a "TBG" explosive, causing casualties.

Al-Quds Brigades:

• Shelled military formations around Al-Zawad Mosque, east of Khan Yunis, with a rocket barrage and mortars.
  • (Partially) destroyed 1 Merkava tank & 3 military vehicles in Jabalia Al-Balad, north of Gaza & Zaitoun and Shujaiya districts.
  • Shelled military formations east of Al-Zaitoun neighborhood with heavy-caliber mortars.

Martyr Omar Al-Qassem forces:

• Clashed with IOF forces in the vicinity of Jabalia al-Balad, north of the Gaza Strip, causing many deaths and injuries.
  • Successfully sniped an IOF soldier in Sheikh Radwan, resulting in his death. The fighters safely retreated to their positions.
  • A collection of different clashes in various axes resulting in at least 10 IOF soldiers and officers being killed or injured.
  • Fired an RPG rocket at one of the military vehicles, east of Khan Younis, directly hitting it, killing & wounding those inside of it.

Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades:

• Clashed with the IOF forces penetrating the axes east of Khan Younis.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades:

• Shelled a Merkava tank gathering center east of Khan Younis with 120mm mortars.

Mujahideen Brigades:

• Clashed with IOF soldiers & military vehicles in the axes in Jabalia & Sheikh Radwan, using various weapons, inflicting confirmed casualties, including dead and wounded. The fighters also seized weapons and equipment from the zionist forces that were neutralised (with video).
  • In a joint-operation with Saraya Al-Quds, they carried out a sniper operation on an IOF soldier and targeted a gathering of soldiers with rockets in Al-Qasasib neighborhood in Jabalia camp.

SUMMARY of all resistance operations in Gaza on 24 December

Al-Qassam Brigades:

• Clashed fiercely with a heavily fortified IOF force in the axes north of Gaza, causing confirmed casualties, by using Yassin-105s and "TBG" explosives.
  • (Partially) destroyed 3 Merkava tanks with Yassin-105s, in Al-Qasasib neighborhood in Jabalia, resulting in their (partial) destruction.
  • Succesfully detonated an anti-personnel mine targeting an IOF infantry force in Juhr al-Dik, resulting in the killing of 6 israeli soldiers and injuries among others.
  • Sniped 3 israeli soldiers, including one with the rank of a major, in Al-Qasasib neighborhood in Jabalia camp.
  • Targeted a special IOF force of 10 soldiers taking cover inside a building in Juhr al-Dik with a "TBG" explosive, causing casualties.

Al-Quds Brigades:

• Shelled military formations around Al-Zawad Mosque, east of Khan Yunis, with a rocket barrage and mortars.
  • (Partially) destroyed 1 Merkava tank & 3 military vehicles in Jabalia Al-Balad, north of Gaza & Zaitoun and Shujaiya districts.
  • Shelled military formations east of Al-Zaitoun neighborhood with heavy-caliber mortars.

Martyr Omar Al-Qassem forces:

• Clashed with IOF forces in the vicinity of Jabalia al-Balad, north of the Gaza Strip, causing many deaths and injuries.
  • Successfully sniped an IOF soldier in Sheikh Radwan, resulting in his death. The fighters safely retreated to their positions.
  • A collection of different clashes in various axes resulting in at least 10 IOF soldiers and officers being killed or injured.
  • Fired an RPG rocket at one of the military vehicles, east of Khan Younis, directly hitting it, killing & wounding those inside of it.

Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades:

• Clashed with the IOF forces penetrating the axes east of Khan Younis.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades:

• Shelled a Merkava tank gathering center east of Khan Younis with 120mm mortars.

Mujahideen Brigades:

• Clashed with IOF soldiers & military vehicles in the axes in Jabalia & Sheikh Radwan, using various weapons, inflicting confirmed casualties, including dead and wounded. The fighters also seized weapons and equipment from the zionist forces that were neutralised (with video).
  • In a joint-operation with Saraya Al-Quds, they carried out a sniper operation on an IOF soldier and targeted a gathering of soldiers with rockets in Al-Qasasib neighborhood in Jabalia camp.
meri taraf se ek lolipop hamas ke hero sniper ko !

well done of the vary good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back