Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The only reason why the USA is engaged with Paksitan:-

Amazing that so many Pakistanis on here simp for Israel. Here, this is what he thinks of you. He hates you, and you're a threat that should not defend itself adequately. Have they no shame?

Dont know if its been mentioned before.
Appreantly Indonesia is preparing a separate ICC case against Israel for genocide in Gaza.

Dont know if its been mentioned before.
Appreantly Indonesia is preparing a separate ICC case against Israel for genocide in Gaza.
I heard that too but I believe it’s false. As far as I know is that Indonesia is not a member/signatory of the ICC so it cannot bring cases.

Ergodan is master of optics.
Turkey is the largest non-US armed forces in the NATO-Alliance. There is no way to get around this fact.
He’s a clown just like the Arab leaders who used the Palestinian cause to drum up support. They do this to find an out for their failures of running their countries into the ground.

"Gallant was heard saying that next time he would come with a force from the Golani Brigade" !

All is not well inside the Zionist entity...
If the Israelis were winning in Gaza then they wouldn't have such quarrels in their 'War Cabinet'; they need 'unity' otherwise it would look really bad on Israel. But slowly even Israelis are realizing that a victory in Gaza is not going to be easy, if even possible. You will see more unraveling of the political class in Israel.
Iranian forces abroad are an easy target for Israel since they are on Israel's borders and can be attacked without attacking Iran itself.
Iran cannot reciprocate by attacking IDF forces on Iran's borders, because these don't exist.
Accepting these losses is the price Iran has to pay for attempting to establish forces on Israel's borders.
Good post. That's my understanding too: Iran is taking these losses but also building up its attack capabilities in Syria.
Amazing that so many Pakistanis on here simp for Israel. Here, this is what he thinks of you. He hates you, and you're a threat that should not defend itself adequately. Have they no shame?
Pakistanis are overwhelmingly against Israel. If anything, I see secular/Kemalist Turks and secular/Shah Iranians.
Please don't mislead us. You just joined this forum and are in aggressive mode already. The Iran-Pakistan tit for tat attacks situation is defused and time to move on from there.

If the Israelis were winning in Gaza then they wouldn't have such quarrels in their 'War Cabinet'; they need 'unity' otherwise it would look really bad on Israel. But slowly even Israelis are realizing that a victory in Gaza is not going to be easy, if even possible. You will see more unraveling of the political class in Israel.
Gadi Eisenkot (whose son was recently killed in Gaza) is now publicly saying Netanyahu should stop lying to the public that the prisoners can be rescued by the IDF, and admit that the only way to rescue the prisoners is through negotiations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back