Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Also, there is no 'West' as such. Basically, it is the Axis of Evil in the Caliphate America which is the root cause of many global wars. The Axis of Evil is the true enemy of ordinary Americans and of humanity and must be destroyed and for that destruction to happen, political change must happen in America. America is a democracy, despite its warts. To beat the Axis of Evil, start off by demolishing the political chokehold of AIPAC, especially the AIPAC political engineering during the American Primaries elections. It is a very hard battle against a powerful group but not impossible to win. In that regard, protecting the Democratic Party's Progressive Squad should be a top priority: AIPAC is funneling $100 million to unseat even those few pro Palestinian voices in the US Congress.

Where the US leads then the European vassals like UK etc follow.

There is heavy Zionist infiltration in the UK as well and Germany is handicapped by its Holocaust guilt and so automatically gives the entity a pass whatever it does.

Unfortunately it is not just about taking on AIPAC and their money, but the fact that the most powerful people in the US are Jews who at the least have sympathy to Zionism. I think it would be really difficult to defeat the Zionists in the US without a total change in the economic and political landscape in the US.

Younger voters do give some hope as they are more pro-Palestinian but it will probably come more down to China destroying the Zionist influenced western order, and the technological and military rise of countries like Iran that finally deals with this parasite in Palestine and the associated wars in the region.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are overwhelmingly against Israel. If anything, I see secular/Kemalist Turks and secular/Shah Iranians.
Please don't mislead us. You just joined this forum and are in aggressive mode already. The Iran-Pakistan tit for tat attacks situation is defused and time to move on from there.

I never said what proportion of Pakistanis support Israel here, but to play it down is what's misleading. All I said many do for my liking. I am fully entitled to be in any mood I see fit and my comment has nothing to do with Iran and Pakistan, Kemalists or Shahis, but Pakistan and Israel. So please kindly stay on topic.

The Gaza and Hezbollah conflicts against Israel are part of a larger war of attrition which Israel can't afford to prolong.

Is Bamba relocating? Osem, Israel's 3rd largest food producer may be leaving the country​

Swiss owner, Nesle food conglomerate completing purchase of company's intellectual property including patents, recipes, brand names and could end local production at risk to Israel's food security.

Osem, One of Israel's oldest food producers may be leaving the country. The company which is now part of the Nestle international food conglomerate may be relocated to Switzerland.

Having already set the ball in motion, Nestle, if the purchase of the rights is completed would be able to reduce local production or stop it all together, according to its own considerations such as political pressure to boycott Israel.

While Muslim people are getting slaughtered the Muslim countries are **** footing about with cheap and meaningless action, what use is a legal route when international and humanitarian law has been thrown into the trash can by Zions and their poodles?

I have to diverge a bit here, there is no sole big player action coming against Israel, they are making it clear they own the us, they will use the us.

Therefore the next best action are these sorts of initiatives.

The South Africa icj case is a powerful and useful focal point to explain what Israel is to the world.

Absent physical action what can anyone do.

I have to diverge a bit here, there is no sole big player action coming against Israel, they are making it clear they own the us, they will use the us.

Therefore the next best action are these sorts of initiatives.

The South Africa icj case is a powerful and useful focal point to explain what Israel is to the world.

Absent physical action what can anyone do.

If anyone was in doubt that Zionists own the US, then this episode would have dispelled any myths.

They cannot even bring themselves to utter a single word of disapproval against the many war crimes that the Zionist terrorists are doing in Gaza when there is clear video and photographic evidence.

If anyone was in doubt that Zionists own the US, then this episode would have dispelled any myths.
They cannot even bring themselves to utter a single word of disapproval against the many war crimes that the Zionist terrorists are doing in Gaza when there is clear video and photographic evidence.

Most Americans, especially older ones, still don't know the extent to which Israel has hijacked the American political system. But the young ones are better informed, thanks to social media.
Speaking of media, starting with the Covid pandemic, there was a growing awareness even in the right wing journalist about the muzzling of media. The muzzling continued about the Russia-Ukraine war. And the Israel-Gaza conflict has awaken even more in the American right-wing about the muzzling and thus we see people like Tucker Carson questioning the narrative about the Israel-Palestine conflict.

We all know how lazily Americans, especially the older ones, adopt narrative about foreign wars but many Americans are perhaps uniquely independent people in the world and it was obvious when the Covid pandemic was raging: Europeans adopted drastic measures to control the spread of the pandemic but large parts of America remain resistant to the measures which were being suggested or deployed--whether that was right or wrong is a different matter. It seems to me that Europeans have suppressive tendencies with the possible exception of the UK; Fascism, Nazism, Communism and giving up control to the 'authority' is easier in Europe than in America.

How pathetic!!

Indian workers desperate for jobs in Israel despite war: "If it's in our destiny to die, then we can die either here or there"

Masons, painters, electricians, plumbers and some farmers said they were looking for jobs in Israel with some willing to risk going into a conflict zone because they could make five times more money in a year than they would at home​

Thousands of men queued in India's northern state of Harayana during a recruitment drive to send workers to Israel, where the offensive in Gaza, now in its fourth month, has caused a shortage of labor.
Masons, painters, electricians, plumbers and some farmers said they were looking for jobs in Israel with some willing to risk going into a conflict zone because they could make five times more money in a year than they would at home.

How pathetic!!

Indian workers desperate for jobs in Israel despite war: "If it's in our destiny to die, then we can die either here or there"

Masons, painters, electricians, plumbers and some farmers said they were looking for jobs in Israel with some willing to risk going into a conflict zone because they could make five times more money in a year than they would at home​

Thousands of men queued in India's northern state of Harayana during a recruitment drive to send workers to Israel, where the offensive in Gaza, now in its fourth month, has caused a shortage of labor.
Masons, painters, electricians, plumbers and some farmers said they were looking for jobs in Israel with some willing to risk going into a conflict zone because they could make five times more money in a year than they would at home.

Clever move by the Israelis.

Most Americans, especially older ones, still don't know the extent to which Israel has hijacked the American political system. But the young ones are better informed, thanks to social media.
Speaking of media, starting with the Covid pandemic, there was a growing awareness even in the right wing journalist about the muzzling of media. The muzzling continued about the Russia-Ukraine war. And the Israel-Gaza conflict has awaken even more in the American right-wing about the muzzling and thus we see people like Tucker Carson questioning the narrative about the Israel-Palestine conflict.

We all know how lazily Americans, especially the older ones, adopt narrative about foreign wars but many Americans are perhaps uniquely independent people in the world and it was obvious when the Covid pandemic was raging: Europeans adopted drastic measures to control the spread of the pandemic but large parts of America remain resistant to the measures which were being suggested or deployed--whether that was right or wrong is a different matter. It seems to me that Europeans have suppressive tendencies with the possible exception of the UK; Fascism, Nazism, Communism and giving up control to the 'authority' is easier in Europe than in America.

I think there is also the racist element. Older people from 50+ tend to be more racist than younger ones.

Even if they think there is a little bit too much pro-Zionist leaning in their political system, as long as it is anti Muslim and anti non-white then it is ok by them.

Where the US leads then the European vassals like UK etc follow.

There is heavy Zionist infiltration in the UK as well and Germany is handicapped by its Holocaust guilt and so automatically gives the entity a pass whatever it does.

Unfortunately it is not just about taking on AIPAC and their money, but the fact that the most powerful people in the US are Jews who at the least have sympathy to Zionism. I think it would be really difficult to defeat the Zionists in the US without a total change in the economic and political landscape in the US.

Younger voters do give some hope as they are more pro-Palestinian but it will probably come more down to China destroying the Zionist influenced western order, and the technological and military rise of countries like Iran that finally deals with this parasite in Palestine and the associated wars in the region.

Well.. nothing really lasts forever. Certainly not Zionist stanglehold of the western political landscape.

Power is like ebb and flow, and quite often it has a tendency to shift hands in suprising ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back