Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hamas is literally a group of cowards, after attacking they run into their hideouts and tunnel systems exposing innocent Palestinian unarmed civilians to face evil Israeli military that's I called cowardice

It doesn't matter what Hamas does. Any official military, signatory to international laws, can not, must not, target civilians. The responsibility for targeting civilians lies with the person pulling the trigger.

It doesn't matter what Hamas does. Any official military, signatory to international laws, can not, must not, target civilians. The responsibility for targeting civilians lies with the person pulling the trigger.
Do remember hamas also target civilians on Oct 7

Reactions: MCK
Does GCC countries gives damn on us on kashmir issue

Bhai tali dono hathoon se bajhti hai aik hath se nahi

When you do something for someone and expect something in return, it is called a transaction, a business deal, a calculated exchange of services.

The whole entire point of compassion is to help someone without expecting something in return.

Do remember hamas also target civilians on Oct 7

That was also wrong. Many of the victims were children, young people born in a place where they had no choice in the matter.

Hamas is literally a group of cowards, after attacking they run into their hideouts and tunnel systems exposing innocent Palestinian unarmed civilians to face evil Israeli military that's I called cowardice

That was also what Greeks did against Xerxes.

Xerexes took over Athens for 10 years. Small Greek groups did small skirmishes. Xerexes burnt Athens. It dragged on.

10 years later Xerexes left Greece because of attrition.

When you do something for someone and expect something in return, it is called a transaction, a business deal, a calculated exchange of services.

The whole entire point of compassion is to help someone without expecting something in return.
We are not thekedar of Islam dude if GCC countries don't want help innocent Palestinian than why we care

Ever had a severe headache and no pain relief to provide comfort.

Now picture having to undergo amputation or lifesaving surgery without general or local anaesthesia.

This is what hundreds are facing in Gaza’s hospitals right now.

We are not thekedar of Islam dude if GCC countries don't want help innocent Palestinian than why we care

It is not a question of being thekedar but standing up for the right thing.

Are all the millions of young people around the world, most of them non-Muslim, who are supporting Palestine doing it as thekedar of something?

As I have written before, only a strong, self-confident person can help others. An insecure weakling who needs crutches to stand himself is in no position to help anyone and will always find an excuse.

Who is "we"?! Speak for yourself! As Muslims we don't differentiate between Arab and non-Arabs. Any Muslim that is being harmed then it is incumbent on all to help. We live in an age of nation states and if the PGCC nations don't want to help for whatever reason that doesn't mean other Muslim states should "not care". Munafiq comes to mind.

It is not a question of being thekedar but standing up for the right thing.

Are all the millions of young people around the world, most of them non-Muslim, who are supporting Palestine doing it as thekedar of something?

As I have written before, only a strong, self-confident person can help others. An insecure weakling who needs crutches to stand himself is in no position to help anyone and will always find an excuse.
I can see what @White and Green with M/S is saying but at the same time the greatest sinner is he who sees injustice and doesn’t speak up against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back