Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

For the last time, what evidence do you have of Hamas killing Palestinians?
I'm talking in general sense, maybe your C919 and upcoming C929 are good for domestic and regional customers like Pakistan, some African countries but you can't compete with giants like Boeing and Airbus, you just started your travel to become respectable exporter of civil passenger jets

I'm not saying that Hamas killing Palestinians but after the attacks on Israel they leaves innocent Palestinians in front of evil Israeli forces to die

You're doing nothing but killing innocent Palestinians through your terrorist proxy Hamas

Has now become:

I'm not saying that Hamas killing Palestinians but after the attacks on Israel they leaves innocent Palestinians in front of evil Israeli forces to die

October 7th didn't happen in a vacuum and there is a lot of doubt about the Israeli account of what happened. There is considerable evidence of Israel doing a lot of the crimes. Do you even care about the children Israel arrested and threw in jail for throwing rocks at tanks bulldozing their homes? No! You only know how to blame the victim because you're a coward. Hamas took the hostages so those innocent Palestinians could see freedom!

For the last time, what evidence do you have of Hamas killing Palestinians? Only zionists call Hamas terrorist. Why are they terrorist? Because they fight your beloved Israel?

@Khansaheeb @Meengla one of many specimens of what I was speaking about earlier.

He has a right to his stupid opinions. I don't get into such things. I was tempted to. Just look at his stupid posts above: Why do the Gazans fire and run away instead of fighting man to man against Israel. WTH??
He is an idiot. I bet he doesn't even reflect 0.1% of the Pakistani public opinion as expressed by him above and this forum's Pakistani members are rightfully targeting him.

He has a right to his stupid opinions. I don't get into such things. I was tempted to. Just look at his stupid posts above: Why do the Gazans fire and run away instead of fighting man to man against Israel. WTH??
He is an idiot. I bet he doesn't even reflect 0.1% of the Pakistani public opinion as expressed by him above and this forum's Pakistani members are rightfully targeting him.

I didnt say he didn't have a right, I'm saying these people do exist in your community, not just in Iranians and Turks. Believe me there are more of these types here and they tend to be ones who live outside of Pakistan.

News / IN-DEPTH / Palestine / Pakistan / Editor's Choice

Pakistanis hold rallies in several cities in solidarity with Gaza​

Thursday, 18 January 2024 11:14 AM [ Last Update: Thursday, 18 January 2024 11:14 AM ]

Thousands protest in solidarity with the Palestinian people in Islamabad, Pakistan, on October 29, 2023. (Photo by EPA)
In a powerful display of solidarity with Palestine, thousands of Pakistanis took to the streets in the old city of Karachi to protest against Israeli atrocities in Gaza.
The protest, dubbed 'The Million Man March for Gaza', saw demonstrators from various walks of life across Pakistan voicing their anger at the Israeli regime and demanding an end to the violence that has engulfed the region for months.

The March had a massive turnout, with protesters chanting slogans to condemn the Israeli massacre in Gaza.
Meanwhile, civil society activists and Palestinian students studying at Pakistani universities also held demonstrations in solidarity with the people of Gaza, praising South Africa for taking a bold step by filing a case against Israel at the International Court of Justice.

The protesters called on other nations to support South Africa's initiative and urged the International Court of Justice to conduct a thorough investigation into the alleged atrocities committed by Israeli forces in Gaza.

The demonstrations for Gaza highlight a widespread sentiment among Pakistanis against the unwavering support of the US, and its Western allies, for Israel's actions in the region.
These marches provide a platform for Pakistanis to vocally condemn Israeli forces for their atrocities against the Palestinian population.

Gaza war Ceasefire #Palestine Free Palestine Pro Palestinian protests Pakistan rallies Israeli genocide in Gaza
MORE FROM IN-DEPTH
‘Stop the Genocide of Palestinians’ demonstration in Rome

‘Stop the Genocide of Palestinians’ demonstration in Rome

Walking up and down the streets is not achieving anything, Pakistan army needs to take it to the next level.

Hamas is literally a group of cowards, after attacking they run into their hideouts and tunnel systems exposing innocent Palestinian unarmed civilians to face evil Israeli military that's I called cowardice
I may not agree with Hamas, yes sorry I’m not a supporter of Hamas but a supporter of Palestinians, but how do you expect any group to fight against a military with an Air Force navy and an army with tanks etc do you expect them to stand there and fight it out in the open. Yes trust me I believe parts of the Israeli military fighting in Gaza are literally evil there was an article In Haaretz about how the military drafted thousands of settlers to fight and the massive atrocities they are racking up. It’s like Ben gvir said the hair of one idf soldier is worth a thousand dead civilians(I’m switching terrorists for civilians because let’s be honest he wants all Palestinians dead)

I may not agree with Hamas, yes sorry I’m not a supporter of Hamas but a supporter of Palestinians, but how do you expect any group to fight against a military with an Air Force navy and an army with tanks etc do you expect them to stand there and fight it out in the open. Yes trust me I believe parts of the Israeli military fighting in Gaza are literally evil there was an article In Haaretz about how the military drafted thousands of settlers to fight and the massive atrocities they are racking up. It’s like Ben gvir said the hair of one idf soldier is worth a thousand dead civilians(I’m switching terrorists for civilians because let’s be honest he wants all Palestinians dead)
Palestinians are fighting an Extension of the US and British army, it equivalent to a thousand Goliaths against David sort of fight.

Has now become:

October 7th didn't happen in a vacuum and there is a lot of doubt about the Israeli account of what happened. There is considerable evidence of Israel doing a lot of the crimes. Do you even care about the children Israel arrested and threw in jail for throwing rocks at tanks bulldozing their homes? No! You only know how to blame the victim because you're a coward. Hamas took the hostages so those innocent Palestinians could see freedom!
What Israel is doing in Gaza now was the obvious reaction to an attack like Oct 7 th . They have been looking for an excuse to wipe the Palestinians out and Hamas gave it to them. Hamas is not a good representative for the Palestinian ppl and neither is the PA. The GCC countries need to come together and make a deal with Israel for a future Palestine state . Iran should stay far away .

Hamas is your terrorist proxy placing innocent Palestinians in front of evil Israeli troops to butcher you're the real terrorist nation in the region

Iran is literally fighting the kuffar who are occupying and massacring Palestinians even before Oct 7th, which you seem to think was when the conflict started. Iran is an affront to terrorism and only a terrorist sympathiser would be hurt by this.

What Israel is doing in Gaza now was the obvious reaction to an attack like Oct 7 th . They have been looking for an excuse to wipe the Palestinians out and Hamas gave it to them. Hamas is not a good representative for the Palestinian ppl and neither is the PA. The GCC countries need to come together and make a deal with Israel for a future Palestine state . Iran should stay far away .

PGCC don't care about a Palestinian state. They were happy for it to disappear in favour for normalisation. And what Hamas did was an obvious reaction to the hundreds of Palestinian children in jail, the stolen homes, the displaces refugees and murdered Palestinians in the West Bank. Iran will stay away when someone better comes, I agree. But until then Iran is in the right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back