Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

As I have been saying for months, what the Gazans have as weaponry/infra, couldn't have been possible without some official or unofficial support from Egypt. And that's why the Israelis want to control the Rafah border crossing / Philadelphia Corridor so badly. And that's a major issue between Egypt and Israel.

This guy has a very interesting short video about that. I find him generally careful in his analyses.

I don’t know about that, haven’t watched the video yet. Mubarak looked the other way to the tunnels. Morsi opened the borders and brought in everything freely which got him killed. Sisi though has flooded tunnels and is against Hamas.

Do remember hamas also target civilians on Oct 7
lol and where is the proof that Hamas did it? Multiple factions took part in it and maybe a few people from the other untrained factions went rogue but Hamas didn’t target civilians. You supposedly have videos of Hamas gunmen of raping, killing civilians, etc where are those videos? I do remember that even Israeli media said they fired upon their own citizens from tanks and Apache helicopters. Bodies were burned so bad they admitted they thought they were their owns this tells you that Israeli terrorists didn’t differentiate between Hamas and civilians. You also killed 3 of your own hostages unarmed, no shirts, and waving a white flag. This tells you all you need to know that they kill everything in sight.

It doesn't matter what Hamas does. Any official military, signatory to international laws, can not, must not, target civilians. The responsibility for targeting civilians lies with the person pulling the trigger.

When Israel shows evidence of having warned civilians to go from the targeted sites, this accusation of "targeting civilians" will ruin.

19-2.jpg

Historic picture of Indian mercenaries in the battle of Jerusalem in World war I

It started from here

Any evidence of Hamas killing Palestinians? This should be interesting...

Human shielding is killing civilianz..... a lot.

Why building tunnels under Hospitals and hiding there?

When Israel shows evidence of having warned civilians to go from the targeted sites, this accusation of "targeting civilians" will ruin.

That is not true. The blame still lies on the person pulling the trigger or dropping the bomb.

By your logic, Hamas can claim that all of Israel is disputed territory and a war zone, so anyone found within Israel, man woman or child, is a legitimate target after the 'warning' was issued.

You mean like telling people to flee in a safe corridor and then bombing them as they fled?
You mean like telling people to go south safe zones and bombing those “safe zones”? You haven’t spared bombing a single part of Gaza so how dare you say that nonsense?

So every single hospital, school, un shelters, home, etc has tunnels? You know how stupid that sounds? You don’t even have proof of your allegations. Last I saw at Al shifa hospital you brought in aid boxes labeled medical aid. Those same boxes then you claimed you confiscated weapons from. You are lying genocidal maniacs.

This dude right here has no sense. Everyone I refute everything he says. He comes back and says same thing. He then vanishes for a while and repeats the same stuff again. Just because you leave for a while doesn’t make your allegations any more true. Hide again for a couple days. Lol

Even Americans admit Israel did not find any Hamas centres under the hospitals the bloodthirsty Zionists systematically destroyed

Only CGI Hamas bases for Twitter

That is not true. The blame still lies on the person pulling the trigger or dropping the bomb.

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that as of October 26, 2023, there have been over 17,000 civilian deaths reported in Ukraine. They emphasize that this is likely an underestimate due to incomplete data and difficulties in verifying reports.

Till now, no country has brought genocide case to ICJ against Russia.

By your logic, Hamas can claim that all of Israel is disputed territory and a war zone, so anyone found within Israel, man woman or child, is a legitimate target after the 'warning' was issued.

Who ever intend to target civilian is terrorist.
Hamas never warned civilian for their attack.

They bomb them before the warning, they bomb them during the warning then they bomb them after the warning and even bomb them in the new refugee area where the cycle starts again.

Even Americans admit Israel did not find any Hamas centres under the hospitals the bloodthirsty Zionists systematically destroyed

Only CGI Hamas bases for Twitter
Lol I really am going to sleep honestly I need 6 hours 😂 but I had to reply not saying there was or wasn’t any tunnels or bunkers under or around hospitals honestly don’t know, only evidence is your correct “cg” of shifa bunker which was built by the Israelis to hold Palestinian prisoners they have shown plenty of other tunnels and bunkers but “hospital command centers” none

Users who are viewing this thread

Back