Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

What I lie I told to you Hamas hurting Palestinians definitely because they attacked Israel and put the innocent unarmed Palestinians in front of evil Israeli forces to die and hide like a cowards

And what Hamas gain to stop Israel from butchering innocent Palestinians? Did Hamas stopped land grabbing from Israeli settlers,? The only thing Hamas gain to release few Palestinians from the Israeli prisons

And Pakistan is currently nowhere to support Palestinians cause militarily, Pakistani population wants to support Palestinian cause but our political system is corrupt to core if we will attack Israel do you know what's consequences for any Muslim country that's want to support Palestinian cause by force?

And read the islamic history first before you post our prophet preached if you are weak didn't able to sustain a fight with more powerful enemy you should retreat and regain your power than you will attack

I will not allow you to set the narrative that all this started on Oct 7th! You clearly dont give a damn about all the Palestinians your beloved Israel was killing in West Bank and Gaza, or the unprovoked desecration of Al Aqsa, or the expansion of settlements, or the children in the ziopig jails or the normalisation of the munafiq leaders who made no plan to work towards a Palestinian state. It is clear that you dont even hate the injustice in your heart, but love and encourage it. Munafiq comes to mind! Therefore, Hamas were right to fight back in light of all of this!

This is a war that has not ended and will escalate into something bigger! It will be more than just getting Palestine back but it will rid the region of injustice, secularism, kufr and nifaaq. Stop thinking small.

You're a nuclear power, nothing major will happen. You may get sanctioned and the west will cut ties, but why is that more valuable to you than the blood of Muslims! You can ally yourself with Iran and allign your military with Iran, China and Russia and you will see benefits.

Yes this is true, but who in the middle east is doing that? Nobody! Everyone is making this excuse but I'm not seeing any effort in stalling time to strike Israel, but rather theyre normalising, secularising and allowing the injustice to continue. The Prophet is free from this cowardice. In fact the Prophet describes you and your leaders when he said that my Ummah will become big but weak like the scum of the ocean, and they will suffer Al-wahn, which is a love for the dunya and a fear of death. So don't give me all that holy talk! Iran is the only one following the Prophetic way by stalling a direct strike on Israel so that it prepares itself to get stronger. The Prophet also never made sulh (peace treaty) whilst Muslims were getting killed, which is what your corrupt Arab and Turkish leaders have done. You are a jahil miskeen who needs to go back to his studies.

Last edited:
Many countries in the world agree that the 7th oct was terror act and aggression.
Many countries agree that Israel has right to defend themself against such act.

If you think Hamas love peace after 7th Oct attack then don't be denial if world is laughing at you. Have you read their Charter with calling to wipe out Israel? does it make sense to you to say they prefer peace?

For you Israel is the one who prefer war, for Israel Hamas/Palestine is the one who prefer war. For the world the aggressor or the first (military) attacker is the one who prefer war.
Many countries in the world believe Israel to be apartheid regime.
Many countries in the world believe Israel to be guilty of war crimes.
Many countries in the world believe Israel is committing genocide.
Many countries in the world know that Israel is the aggressor and has been the aggressor for 75 years .
So go back to the dungeon you came from you genocide loving nazi

PGCC don't care about a Palestinian state. They were happy for it to disappear in favour for normalisation. And what Hamas did was an obvious reaction to the hundreds of Palestinian children in jail, the stolen homes, the displaces refugees and murdered Palestinians in the West Bank. Iran will stay away when someone better comes, I agree. But until then Iran is in the right.

So the revenge for 100’s of Palestinians in jail and displaced refugees is to give Israel the excuse to massacre 10’s of thousands of civilians and make the entire Gaza population refugees ?

So the revenge for 100’s of Palestinians in jail and displaced refugees is to give Israel the excuse to massacre 10’s of thousands of civilians and make the entire Gaza population refugees ?

Stop misquoting me! There has been Palestinians getting killed, people thrown out of their homes, Palestinian CHILDREN thrown into jails for long sentences, our holy sites descrated. This was happening on a daily basis, and the Arab leaders were happy with this and didn't pursue a plan to stop this diplomatically or otherwise. Everyone has red lines, I can't blame Hamas for finally doing what they did and I am sure it's very easy to criticise Hamas when you have never experienced what the Palestinians endure.

The operations carried out by the Palestinian resistance groups on Saturday, January 20, are as follows:

Al-Qassam Brigades’ operations:

• Engages in fierce battles at point-blank range with Israeli forces east of Jabalia in northern Gaza
  • Shelled Israeli military concentrations, north and south of Khan Yunis, using mortars.
  • Targeted Israeli military concentrations northeast of Bureij camp in central Gaza with heavy-caliber mortars.
Al-Quds Brigades’ operations:

• Shot dead an Israeli soldier south of Gaza City.
  • Engaged in clashes with Israeli forces using machine guns on the fronts of Maghazi and Bureij camps in central Gaza.
  • Targeted a Merkava tank with a "Tandem" rocket in the northern axis of Nuseirat camp.
  • Clashed with Israeli forces using machine guns and appropriate weapons, east and south of Khan Yunis.
  • Ambushed Israeli forces with explosive devices, leading to the destruction of military vehicles, and resulting in casualties.
  • Shelled Israeli soldiers' gathering in the area east of Khan Yunis with a barrage of 60mm mortars.
  • Targeted military concentration used for command and control near the Martyrs' Mosque in the south of Khan Yunis.
Mujahideen Brigades’ operations:

• Engaged in clashes with Israeli enemy forces using appropriate weapons east of Khan Yunis.

there is no excuse to commit genocide

people seem to be making excuses about Israel's war crimes because they are weak and pathetic.

I know; but I am not so ignorant to say they have toilet brain like your friend @WildApache said and you are agreeing on.

The one who live in dungeon is the one who think the starter of 7th oct was a peace lover and NOT an act of war.
Will it looks like you were awaken( or thrown like a rat from dungeon)on Oct 7 to come here and defend the genocide of maniacal Israel since you seem to be ignorant of 75 years of suffering of Palestinians.

The Israeli terror forces have become the new nazis. I see little difference now in these racist supremists who think they can do what they want. The west is fully supporting them and turning a blind eye, in the future it will need to be the east and the south who will need to pressure and have the means to end this horrid occupation.
Goes around comes around. Law of nature.
What Germans did in Namibia, everyone knows. Still 6 percent white control major chunk of Namibia land.

WSJ: Hamas Toll Thus Far Falls Short of Israel’s War Aims, U.S. Says

First known U.S. estimate of Hamas’s death toll shows the group’s resilience after months of war​

Israeli forces have killed 20% to 30% of Hamas’s fighters, U.S. intelligence agencies estimate, a toll that falls short so far of Israel’s goal of destroying the group and shows its resilience after months of war that have laid swaths of the Gaza Strip to ruin.

Kill 8,000-10,000 Hamas fighters, create 50,000+ Hamas recruits by killing 10,000+ children and systematically destroying every single building and infrastructure ... someone do the maths for me
They must be counting all fighting age males killed as Hamas to get such a high number!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back