Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Good if this has changed as they were about to sell the Palestinians out before October the 7th like UAE and Bahrain did.
Saudi Arabia is behind the idea of two states solution..it has initialized it since 2000!
Do some search on the subject..

Im just lost for words. Jordan and Egypt should open their borders to led Mujahidin cross, any volunteers from the world who want to liquidate some Nazis Zionists should be assisted, I would say its a duty of Muslim countries to stop this genocide not sit and watch and say a few words.
This is crazy. I'm embarrassed to try speaking with my family members there. I don't know what to say. They can't receive messages at the moment and food prices have skyrocketed. Egypt has to open the border and allow aid in without Israeli provision. And Arab and Islamic world need to back Egypt if Israel or NATO resort to military escalation against Egypt and if Israel bombs the aid(which they're threatening). This is not acceptable and these terrorists aren't genocide victims. I'm tired of hearing about the Holocaust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back