Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This is crazy. I'm embarrassed to try speaking with my family members there. I don't know what to say. They can't receive messages at the moment and food prices have skyrocketed. Egypt has to open the border and allow aid in without Israeli provision. And Arab and Islamic world need to back Egypt if Israel or NATO resort to military escalation against Egypt and if Israel bombs the aid(which they're threatening). This is not acceptable and these terrorists aren't genocide victims. I'm tired of hearing about the Holocaust.
It’s a shame when a fence splits you from your own brothers getting massacred yet you do nothing. I know they can hear the bombings and the screams of the women and children. They are too scared even to bring in aid without Israel’s approval. They need to draw red lines and not let them dictate their control of the border. Our nations are lead by cowards.

Im just lost for words. Jordan and Egypt should open their borders to led Mujahidin cross, any volunteers from the world who want to liquidate some Nazis Zionists should be assisted, I would say its a duty of Muslim countries to stop this genocide not sit and watch and say a few words.
This is not a task for volunteers.

The Arabs/ Muslims must realize that there is no longer the possibility of a negotiated settlement. There never was. Only a military solution.

This is a task for national armies.

This is not a task for volunteers.

The Arabs/ Muslims must realize that there is no longer the possibility of a negotiated settlement. There never was. Only a military solution.

This is a task for national armies.
I agree, but national armies seem to be too scared to do anything. Volunteers armed coming in and killing the nazis would have the apartheid state worried. Yes they will likely retaliate and attack in Egypt and Jordan but if both those countries held firm with the surrounding countries backing them Nato and the rest will be quick to call for de-escalation and a ceasefire. The reason why this genocide continues because these evil doers know that nobody will stop it.

Indeed, Israelis have invested a lot of money into online propaganda--and everyone knows they have lots of money--but paid propagandists simply can't match spontaneous global condemnation of Israel. Firstly, a 1+ billion Muslims alone are a big voice. Then there is the Global South majority, then there is sizable presence in Western countries, even in America. Even in the MSM American You Tube channels, Israel is not getting the support it used to get--in fact getting condemned a lot.
By now, Israeli's know their government and army will kill their captives and they won't return.
The killing of the 3 Israeli hostages as they were fleeing to the IDF forces was a big shock to Israelis given the circumstances of their death by the IDF soldiers. Families of the hostages know that Netanyahu is absolutely lying when he says saving hostages is his top priority.
Acceptance of loss of US soldiers is only when there is US determination to escalate.
Unless US declare losses, no escalation will happen and it will be same bomings
The great Ray McGovern in the video below is saying that he gently tried to tell to the Iranians on Press TV to not fall for the Israeli provocations and that if Israel does a False Flag to drag America in then let the Americans expose the Israelis but he understands there may come a point where Iranians won't be able to take the crap anymore.
BTW he, like just about all saner Western analysts, is again predicting the destruction of Israel itself Iran launches a full scale attack against Israel.

I agree, but national armies seem to be too scared to do anything. Volunteers armed coming in and killing the nazis would have the apartheid state worried. Yes they will likely retaliate and attack in Egypt and Jordan but if both those countries held firm with the surrounding countries backing them Nato and the rest will be quick to call for de-escalation and a ceasefire.

Correct. Plus volunteers coming into Palestine provides plausible deniability to Jordan and Egypt, however thin the denial would be.
No need to get national armies involved. Israel can be beaten by militias from several fronts in a prolonged war of attrition and is indeed already shown enough signs of weakness and national disarray. Israel has STILL not bombed the Beirut Airport despite Hezbollah killing Israelis for 3 plus months and making northern border Israel virtually empty--the BA bombing used to be one of Israeli first acts of aggression against Hezbollah/Lebanon but not so far--a sign of weakness and Israel's opponents know that well.

@moonaman.varavayi

I am not hear to be your Google - check it out yourself and see some of your countrymen - volunteering to join the IDF - actually losing their lives and of course wanting to work in Israel - the obsession with Israel with some of them is deep. Together with the hatred of Muslims - there is a recipe for deep deep infatuation
Btw don’t bring Pakistan into the topic as I will delete your post again
There is a big difference between volunteering and actually fighting and dying, which is what you claimed in your post. Sure, some idiots made the news by volunteering to go fight for Israel - but how many actually did or could? You think the Indian government allows its citizens to fight for another country? India doesn't even let private citizens to fight for India, unless they enter the armed forces.

So please substantiate your claim about Indians being on the frontlines and dying for Israel.

I did not mention Pakistan with the intention to troll. I was pointing out that unlike Pakistan, we do not have private militias or lashkars, India simply does not have that sort of a culture or legal system. This is an important difference that Pakistanis and others should understand, and I wish you hadn't deleted my post. I'll reiterate that my intention is to illustrate and educate, not troll.

Egypt-Israel ties at risk over Philadelphi Corridor, Cairo says​

“It must be strictly emphasized that any Israeli move in this direction will lead to a serious threat to Egyptian-Israeli relations,” the head of the State Information Services (SIS) Diaa Rashwan said in a statement he issued.

“Egypt,” Rashwan said, “is capable of defending its interests and sovereignty over its land and borders, and will not mortgage it in the hands of a group of extremist Israeli leaders who seek to drag the region into a state of conflict and instability.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back