Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

@Antonius123
You asked for proof and then I gave you proof and then you change what you ask. I strongly suggest you stop the circular argument and move on - I really am keen to have an open platform with both sides of the debate but you are making it hard for me to be objective by this behaviour.

@Antonius123
You asked for proof and then I gave you proof and then you change what you ask. I strongly suggest you stop the circular argument and move on - I really am keen to have an open platform with both sides of the debate but you are making it hard for me to be objective by this behaviour.

What I was trying to say is: the accusation of carpet bombing still unproven, nor even with comparison of number of bombs droped.

But you have erase my reply, so i think forget it now.

paa G ae jang ab khatam nei honi, until Israheel is done n dusted. Irani turani has created millions of men strong guerilla force which can't possibly be defeated. They go underground in their thousands of km's of tunnels. Israel is in a lot of trouble now. They're losing men n material daily. Big costs of being on war footing/ constant mobilizations/ expenditure/ blockade from red sea. Iran's truly played a master stroke using just its proxies.....7 million Al-Yahuday can never fight even 1% of 200 million incensed/ motivated Shia. Pretty straight forward situation. Good luck to the western coalition.

Won't see any tears from me. No doubt they'll be lining up to mourn in zionist supporting capitals across the whiteosphere.

paa G ae jang ab khatam nei honi, until Israheel is done n dusted. Irani turani has created millions of men strong guerilla force which can't possibly be defeated. They go underground in their thousands of km's of tunnels. Israel is in a lot of trouble now. They're losing men n material daily. Big costs of being on war footing/ constant mobilizations/ expenditure/ blockade from red sea. Iran's truly played a master stroke using just its proxies.....7 million Al-Yahuday can never fight even 1% of 200 million incensed/ motivated Shia. Pretty straight forward situation. Good luck to the western coalition.

^^ Can someone get rid of this Phull Shaport infestation?

oh no how sad anyway my cat caught a rat today and played with it for hrs.

Both your claim above and Israel's claim are one sided claims.

Relative. Before year 48 could be from 5000 years go up to 1947 AD. So which year do you want to refer and why?

Jewish in Palestine were also Palestine. So saying they were not Palestine is wrong. Saying they had no right to live and settled in Palestine is also same wrong.

If the world see carpet bombing, of course it will be easy for you to bring the evidence rather than interpretation/mere perception.

Claim genocidal Israel is same one sided narrative; South Africa still struggle to convince ICJ about her indictment.
You're supporting terrorist state of Israel that's your biased opinion against Palestine and I'm talking about recent history not some 5000 years 300 years or less where muslims were the majority in in Palestine (Israel), it was muslims which allowed the Jews to settle in Jerusalem and do their prayers before Roman conquest of Israel (Palestine)

You're not a neutral guy and have one sided biased person

^^ Can someone get rid of this Phull Shaport infestation?
Wants to join in the conversation - yet decides to call himself that? Then PMs me and says why you banned me?

Just been watching the BBC news. There is a clear shit of policy from the government here and the USA - they want a 2 state solution. Not because they have any sympathy for Palestine - but they know if they dont - Israel will forever be boycotted as an apartheid state - eventually collapsing like a South Africa - and they dont want a collapsed Israel - so its self preservation. Netanyhu is fast becoming like a stain that wont go.

Blessed are you, people of #Gaza. Your steadfastness, steadfastness, and faith astonished the West, and they entered the religion of God in droves...steadfastness like the people of the groove who were mentioned in the Book of God Almighty.

By God, this is a victory in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back