Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hezbollah releases multi-angle footage of precision (Iranian Almas top-attack ATGM) strike against Israeli site

Ironically this is based on the Spike ATGM. Hezbollah seized an Israeli Spike ATGM in 2006 and sent it to Iran. Iran successfully reverse engineered it and revealed it had entered into mass production in 2021. Now in 2024 we see Hezbollah using it for the first time against Israel.

Israel is seemingly trying to make Gaza uninhabitable and expel all it's residents

Gaza City is being subjected to a very violent bombing at this time, similar to the bombing of the first days of the war.

Your prayers for the besieged residents of Gaza.

I just hope things don’t escalate.
I also hope so, but due to the circumstances we find ourselves in today, escalation is likely due to Israel's continued destruction of Gaza and its people, not attacks on US troops for supporting ISrael's genocidal efforts - let us all understand this context correct.

The continuation of the Gaza war by Israel makes it alot more likely that a regional conflagration will happen - if Israel doesnt stop, then we are naive to assume there wont be an escalation. US troops are also not entitled to self defense under international law in Iraq and Syria, because its bases and troops there are illegal.

Israeli's are going full force with their genocidal final solution against Palestinians. The US and UK have to stop enabling it. It's clear to everyone, including now Egypt, what it is being done. Israel is run by fanatical madman and this far beyond reactionary violence.

I also hope so, but due to the circumstances we find ourselves in today, escalation is likely due to Israel's continued destruction of Gaza and its people, not attacks on US troops for supporting ISrael's genocidal efforts - let us all understand this context correct.

The continuation of the Gaza war by Israel makes it alot more likely that a regional conflagration will happen - if Israel doesnt stop, then we are naive to assume there wont be an escalation. US troops are also not entitled to self defense under international law in Iraq and Syria, because its bases and troops there are illegal.

You know, as I always say, let's wait and see.

Reports of over 100 Palestinians killed in Gaza city over the past few hours. That's one city in Gaza. There is bombardment over the whole Strip. Israeli's are committing genocide as there is no military purpose to these attacks. Unless you support terrorism (using terrorism to achieve political goals).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back