Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

You guys need to exert some self discipline and recognise when someone is filibustering a thread.

It's as if thread bickering is consequential to the actual conflict, it is not, this is not a battle field.

Irony died a thousand deaths today.

Cheers, Doc

Apartheid accusation is a decades old lie conceived by arab & soviet propaganda machine ....
I guess the UN Special Rapporteur, Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, B'tselem, former Israeli Prime Ministers, Mossad Chiefs and other Israeli groups are all part of that "soviet propaganda machine".

Irony died a thousand deaths today.

Cheers, Doc
Yea fair enough, I see where you are coming from. This thread is too important though, obviously.

This conclusion will be valid only if Palestine ever tried to accept and recognize Israel and forget their intention to destroy israel in the first place.

Since Palestine never recognize israel and after multiple attack on Israel and they + their supporters are so eager to get rid of Israel and claiming Israel land, then now it is hard for Israel to believe Palestine genuine intention to live together in peace with ISrael.

But I think Palestine still need to try, because currently Palestine has no option. China's willingness to intervene the war is still far away.

You really need to research properly before posting inaccurate information.

The representatives of the Palestinians, PLO, recognised the right of Israel to exist within the 1967 ceasefire lines.

Even Rabin was only offering bantustans to the Palestinians and it was just going to be a little better than what Barak offered in 2000.

If the Jews are too paranoid to accept peace with the Palestinians then let us see how they survive 15-20 years from now in a world, where China will most probably be the dominant power and definitely will have supremacy over the Asian continent.

You see the Jews have had their time in the sun with Western dominance which is rapidly ending and their only real hope for a future in the region was to get their neighbours to accept them by being nice.

Yea fair enough, I see where you are coming from. This thread is too important though, obviously.

Why?

Its not like you are going to change anything.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I guess the UN Special Rapporteur, Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, B'tselem, former Israeli Prime Ministers, Mossad Chiefs and other Israeli groups are all part of that "soviet propaganda machine".

They are just the buyers of the propaganda.

Why?
Its not like you are going to change anything.
Cheets, Doc

What's that old Persian saying which translates in Urdu language to something like 'Drop by drop, a river is formed. Grain by grain, a mound is formed'.

Already the pro Israeli voices--which, incidentally included a chunk of Indians--are much quieter than they were on October 7. Even in the American MSM, the forceful anti-Israel narrative is making it through, little by little.

Who knows how many here learn something and go to other forums and express their views there? 'Drop by drop...'

Even the aerial campaign is unsustainable per an Israeli source I read yesterday saying something like 'war economy' meaning, dropping an expensive bomb on an already destroyed building where maybe a few Gazans are fighting from.
For the first time I think this --and I am very cautious--Israel can't achieve its goals in Gaza.
To dislodge and destroy Hamas was always unachievable.

Israel has a shit track record of accomplishing its main goals, and always ends up declaring smaller more achievable goals, declaring victory and leaving.

Israel went multiple times into Lebanon to destroy Hezbullah, and failed, they tried multiple times to go into Gaza to degrade Hamas's capabilities only to see Hamas end up coming out stronger.

Israel fucked up. Hamas just has to survive to achieve victory, which it can easily do.

Last edited:
What's that old Persian saying which translates in Urdu language to something like 'Drop by drop, a river is formed. Grain by grain, a mound is formed'.

Already the pro Israeli voices--which, incidentally included a chunk of Indians--are much quieter than they were on October 7. Even in the American MSM, the forceful anti-Israel narrative is making it through, little by little.

Who knows how many here learn something and go to other forums and express their views there? 'Drop by drop...'

I hope so.

I have zero sympathy for Muslims on ancestral Jewish land. As a displaced Zoroastrian.

But I'm a dad. And I hate what's happening. It needs to stop now.

Cheers, Doc

🇫🇷🇵🇸🚨 In the largest shopping center in Lyon- France, pro- Palestine activists wrote the names of Palestinian children, killed by Israeli forces, on cards and threw them down onto shoppers

SUMMARY of all resistance operations on 25 December against Israeli forces
Al-Qassam Brigades:

• Shelled military gatherings, north and east of Khan Yunis with mortars.
  • (Partially) destroyed 1 Zionist APC & 2 military D9-bulldozers in various combat zones.
  • Shelled military gatherings invading east of Khan Yunis with heavy caliber mortars.
  • Bombed the "Liman Military Base" in western Galilee, northern occupied Palestine, with a rocket barrage from southern Lebanon.
  • Detonated a deadly anti-personnel mine targeting a special Zionist force upon their entry of a building in the Khaza’a area east of Khan Yunis.
  • Targeted a Zionist infantry force located in a building with a Yassin-105, causing casualties east of Khan Yunis.
  • Targeted a Zionist special force consisting of 40 soldiers inside a building in the Jabalia Al-Balad area, north of the Gaza Strip, with "TBG" anti-fortification explosives, resulting in casualties.

Al-Quds Brigades:

• Shelled military vehicles in Juhr al-Dik, with a barrage of mortars.
  • Shelled military concentrations on Street 5 in the axes east of Khan Yunis, with a barrage of 60mm mortars, at different times.
  • Shelled military concentrations, east of Zaytoun neighborhood, with 107mm rockets and mortars.
  • (Partially) destroyed 1 Merkava tank & 3 military vehicles in various combat zones.
  • Shelled military concentrations around Al-Zalal Mosque in the axes east of Khan Yunis, with a barrage of 60mm mortars.
  • Shelled military concentrations around the Erez site, north of Gaza, with a barrage of 60mm mortars.
  • Shelled military concentrations in Khan Yunis with a rocket barrage.
  • Shelled military concentrations in the axis southwest of Gaza with a barrage of mortars.

Martyr Omar Al-Qassem forces:

• Clashed with IOF forces, east of Al-Bureij camp, additionally also detonated an explosive device targeting soldiers and military vehicles invading the camp, causing deaths and injuries
  • Clashed with IOF forces, east of Al-Qarara in Khan Younis and southeast of Deir Al-Balah, causing deaths and injuries.
  • Shelled military vehicles, stationed east of Rafah, with heavy-caliber mortars.
  • Fired an RPG at one military vehicle northwest of Sheikh Radwan, directly hitting it.

Mujahideen Brigades:

• Targeted a building in which a special force was taking cover, with an anti-personnel explosive, in the Tal Al-Hawa axis, leaving the force dead and wounded.
  • Clashed with IOF soldiers & vehicles penetrating the axes in northern Gaza in the Jabalia area and the Yarmouk area, using various weapons and rockets.
  • Downed a zionist Evo Max 4T quadcopter drone in the Yarmouk axis (with video).

Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades:

• Clashed with IOF forces on the northern and eastern axes of Khan Younis.
NOTE: Does not include artillery barrages on enemy positions in occupied territories

I hope so.

I have zero sympathy for Muslims on ancestral Jewish land. As a displaced Zoroastrian.

But I'm a dad. And I hate what's happening. It needs to stop now.

Cheers, Doc

Very bad bait, we just established the history talk is flogging a dead horse

Very bad bait, we just established the history talk is flogging a dead horse

Least interested in inflaming an inflamed 50+ page topic.

Said what I had to say. Im largely a disinterested party. Save for the now humanitarian bit.

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back