Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

"URGENT | | The occupation admits the killing of 6 officers and a soldier, including an officer with the rank of major and company commander in the 931st Battalion of the Nahal Brigade and the other with the rank of reserve captain in the same battalion, and the wounding of 43 officers and soldiers in battles during the past hours in #Gaza.

الله أكبر ولله الحمد

Only 160 KIA for Israel in nearly 3 months of warfare. Hamas needs to be inflicting the type of casualties Ukraine did on Russia in the opening weeks of that war. Hamas is simply getting decimated.

Only 160 KIA for Israel in nearly 3 months of warfare. Hamas needs to be inflicting the type of casualties Ukraine did on Russia in the opening weeks of that war. Hamas is simply getting decimated.
Israel is decimating civilians and starving them to death to make it easy for its ground troops to advance. If you have to commit genocide to advance on the ground in a tiny impoverished strip of land against a lightly armed group, that's nothing to brag about.

Last edited:
Hezbollah kornet attacks are super accurate

The laser designator illuminates the target continually until the missile hits

The missile basically follows the laser beam

Its actually better than fire and forget ATGM

Okay, taking the bait because this is not about a useless 'historic' narrative.
Firstly, it is not what I want--it is what those in that region want and they are to bear the price and the rewards; in my personal capacity, I can only observe and try to predict. Secondly, most independence movements against colonists have been brutal--and this one is not even a tenth of the Vietnam war in brutality yet. That's how the world / humanity has worked. Israel's own foundation was laid through violence/wars. And it will be only through violence/wars that Israel will come to either some sensible compromise or vanish.
And as far as I can tell now, the destruction of Gaza is going to lead to the Palestinians' betterment in their quest for a nation. Violent resistance against colonialism often pays off!!

Some posts are worth replying to. But thanks for the warning.

I will add the young youth of the world not just muslim world are seeing live the genocide unfolding in gaza and the worlds reaction to it. I would say they will hate Israel more because this. Israel's only method out of this long term is 1967 borders, or as you say I only see another way unfolding in the future with greater intensity, violent resistance.

New poll sheds light on racial divisions and fear within the occupation entity (Israel)

Among the 2 million Israeli Arabs (23% of the population):
- 46% do not feel comfortable speaking Arabic in public / around Jews
- 54% do not feel comfortable entering Jewish areas
- 76.5% do not feel comfortable contacting relatives or friends in Gaza and the West Bank
- 71% do not feel comfortable expressing themselves freely on social media

Is this a pluralistic democracy?

This is an aparthied racists terrorist state, they call it the only democrasy in the Mid east, yes it is but its worse than many dictatorships.

Hezbollah kornet attacks are super accurate

The laser designator illuminates the target continually until the missile hits

The missile basically follows the laser beam

Its actually better than fire and forget ATGM

Kornet is known as HJ-9 in China. It isn't heat seeking so it could be used to attack small groups of infantry or buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back