• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

War Lord

Aug 27, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
2023 Hamas-Israel War Combat Footage

Straight from my CF collection :LOL:

1. Footage of Hamas executing paraglide operation + Day 1 op's CF.

2. Hamas combatants plant explosive charge on Merkava tank and hit a second tank/ifv/apc with a TANDEM RPG round

3. Hamas footage shows armed drone strike on a large group of IDF forces in Gaza 😂

These combat footages were uploaded to show the public the truth about this conflict, not because the uploader supports a side.

I'll upload 1 per day from now on.

Antonius123

Banned
Jan 17, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Quite the contrary...

Israel is there to rob Palestine and Palestinians. Be sure to tell apart blue from red. Don't think blue is red. 😂

There is nothing Israel can rob from Palestine than the other way round but Palestine is incapable to.

Antonius123

Banned
Jan 17, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Solution is the removal of the State of Israel as stated by King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, for which he was killed too.

And this solution would be the better option for Israelis too because Hamas or any Palestinian resistance org has no stomach for mass genocide like Israelis.

Especially if they were given in charge of Israel. Look at Afghanistan, just in a few years the Taliban (so called stone age monkeys) have turned around the country.

Both Israelis and Palestinians would do better under Islamic Palestinian rule.

If you disagree with the above sentence than you're nothing more than a closet Indo-Zionist and a Israeli supporter. I will still call you one seeing as you have shown enough support for Israel on this thread already. :mad:

It will never become solution for you when you are unable to execute it, nor will it be a solution for world when your plan will be worse tragedy for humanity if realized.

Besides, if world has to choose, It will be easier for world to support Israel to crush and exterminate Palestine rather than supporting Palestine to exterminate Israel.

Negotiation is the only possible way and world can support.

War Lord

Aug 27, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It will never become solution for you when you are unable to execute it, nor will it be a solution for world when your plan will be worse tragedy for humanity if realized.

Besides, if world has to choose, It will be easier for world to support Israel to crush and exterminate Palestine rather than supporting Palestine to exterminate Israel.

Negotiation is the only possible way and world can support.

Don't worry about it kiddo, leave this to real men. They'll figure it out.

Don't quote me again Zionist.

War Lord

Aug 27, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
2023 Hamas-Israel War Combat Footage

Straight from my CF collection :LOL:

1. Footage of Hamas executing paraglide operation + Day 1 op's CF.

2. Hamas combatants plant explosive charge on Merkava tank and hit a second tank/ifv/apc with a TANDEM RPG round

3. Hamas footage shows armed drone strike on a large group of IDF forces in Gaza 😂

These combat footages were uploaded to show the public the truth about this conflict, not because the uploader supports a side.

I'll upload 1 per day from now on.

War Footage above!

@Zarvan @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @RazPaK @Khansaheeb @hussain0216 @PakFactor @KingQamaR @clutch @Meengla @White and Green with M/S @arjunk @Ali_Baba @StormOfTruth @Goenitz @Mobius @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Aziqbal

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest