• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Antonius123

Banned
Jan 17, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Lol you want one sided peace and justice and you want to Palestinians to submit their freedom struggle in front of devil Israel, that's peace and justice do want Lol

When did I ever said that? go through all of my statement before jump to conclusion.

I want peace and 2 state solution where Israel and Palestine live in peace. But many of your friends want Israel to be exterminated and Palestine get the Israel land.

War Lord

Aug 27, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When did I ever said that? go through all of my statement before jump to conclusion.

I want peace and 2 state solution where Israel and Palestine live in peace. But many of your friends want Israel to be exterminated and Palestine get the Israel land.

Israel never wants a 2 State Solution.

It wants the extermination of all Palestinians and wants to take their land. Do keep facts straight inside that mind of yours...

Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Who captured the land of Palestinians and tell me before the creation of illegal state of Israel in 1948 by EU who was was living their? You support genocide and killing of innocent Palestinian children/women and elderly people, you support barbarism not peace and justice lol

Antonius123

Banned
Jan 17, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Who captured the land of Palestinians and tell me before the creation of illegal state of Israel in 1948 by EU who was was living their? You support genocide and killing of innocent Palestinian children/women and elderly people, you support barbarism not peace and justice lol

Jews and Arabs.

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am a humanity, peace and justice boot licker dude.

Already
I agree you are a boot licker:-

1708841802441.png

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Gaza has been crushed, what capability you are talking about?

what we observe at the real battlefield is the IDF with modern tanks and air support (drones and satellites ) Cannot defeat a group of mujahideen HAMAS they neither have air support or armoured vehicles to hide on so it's absolutely catastrophic to the IDF.

Users who are viewing this thread