Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Mobius

Jan 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
According to you, every and any entity that feels threatened by Israel or/and NATO "must get nukes"?

Problem with this is that if every entity in the world that feels threatened had nukes, we probably wouldn't have the world to live in today as it is.

Incorrect. I stated only Iran since Israel has a hard on for them. Maybe if Iran gains them, they'll think twice about launching theirs on Lebanon. Also, they'll think twice about their Samson option. Unfortunately, as things stand, the vile zionists aren't deterred as they know Pakistan is to cucked to use theirs. I imagine they'd feel different if Iran had them.

Mobius

Jan 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
81mzss.png

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Imagine introducing a bill that forces you to like Israel? How unfathomable is such a disgusting concept to begin with let alone that it could actually exist in the country that represents "FREEDOM". You are not allowed to boycott Israel because you're not allowed to dislike what it represents; therefore, you must like Israel. The friggin nerve. Good thing it didn't go through but just imagine the fact that these representatives think they can actually not only promote such a bill, but to force it on us.

I don't know how long many fellas have been in the United States, but in the last 40 years, I've seen the people running the government and representing the people back in the day go from some form of self-respected and decent people with righteous morals and ethics (about as much as can be expected they weren't anything great by any means but.....) to gradually and systematically being castrated and increasingly subservient to zionist-greasing and with decaying morals & self-respect & dignity. All by this bizarre and incomprehensible power of this little zionist shithole called Israel. And it's a sad, sad truth that this new despicable group is slowly but surely sending this country hell into a basket.

The only silver lining in all of this is how this same exact concept of boycotting that despicable, genocidal craphole seems to be gaining world-wide momentum and it's finally starting to affect its economy. Those numbers are really encouraging and it seems like we're just starting to see these results.

But like that chick was saying, let's hope we never see the day all those grease-filled republicans who have AIPAC babysitters be forced to introduce another bill that forces all us taxpayers to foot a bill for an economic bailout for that shithole. What a potential disaster! But as unfathomable as that may seem, they did pass the bill to condemn or sanction the ICC for seeking arrest warrant for netanyahu and crime co. So I wouldn't put it past this new, morally decayed generation of representative & lawmakers to try again. Seems like the dignified ones like Bernie OG Sanders are far and few between. A dying breed.

Bro that was some vent there.:p

I cannot blame you there as your country is being used and abused by this entity really badly.

Hope US gets its independence one day.(y)

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Arabs Pathetic authoritarian leaders with money and vested interests.in the west

The U.S and west would find it Incredibly difficult to support a tiny Israel against a United Arab world setting a president for the rest of the Muslim world, supporting the resistance and declaring that the Arab world would sanction and not trade with any state that supported Israel in its occupation or Injustice

The U.S due to sheer interest would be compelled to force Israel to act more reasonably and control it's settlers or worst aspects

The Arabs did nothing, for every act of Zionist evil, the Arabs placed more orders for U.S weapons or bought more stock in western companies

All the taught the west was the Arabs are cowards and useless and they can do what they like to Palestine and support Israel in every massacre without response
  • At the end of Animal Farm, Pilkington and other human farmers come to eat dinner with the pigs at the farmhouse. As the other animals watch through the window, they find they are unable to tell pigs and humans apart. The pigs have started to dress and behave exactly like humans.
1719389559053.png

Users who are viewing this thread