Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Helicopters do not stop transporting the dead and wounded from Deir al-Balah

The Hattin Qassam Brigade writes the most amazing Qassam epics in Deir al-Balah.

1724513506905.jpeg

Hamas leader Musa Abu Marzouk:

A delegation from the movement will arrive in Cairo based on the presence of development, but it is not complete..

The development is that Netanyahu agreed to withdraw from the Netzarim corridor if Hamas agreed to the deal, but he wants a foothold in the Netzarim corridor in order to prevent future smuggling to Hamas.

The Qassam Mujahideen were able to detonate a minefield prepared in advance in a number of enemy vehicles and engineering equipment in the area of military sites east of the city of Deir al-Balah in the middle of the Strip. Our Mujahideen monitored the landing of the evacuation helicopter.

Israel informs Egypt of its readiness to withdraw from 5 security points out of 8 along the Philadelphia axis

Yedioth Ahronoth:

Hamas, after its delegation left for Cairo, confirms that among the conditions for completing the agreement are the return of the displaced without any restrictions, ensuring the reconstruction of the Gaza Strip, and a real exchange of prisoners.

The questions to ask are, what does Israel rely on Russia for, and vice versa.
USA and Israel for example, weapons, technology, technology companies, technology sharing, intelligence, progoganda, finance, un voting.... It's a joint operation.
Do Russia or Israel have anything similar ?

I have found very little info on as to why Russia is not taking advantage of Israel's current precarious situation to gain concessions from Americans on Ukraine. What more can the Americans do against Russia than already done against Russia??!! In contrast, a little squeeze of Israel by Russia would get the Americans really worried. Russia maybe a B grade military now but it still has immense intelligence gathering resources and can also deploy its nukes, under Russian administration, to threaten Israel. I don't know if Russia can spare much anti-aircraft measures given Russia's own dire needs.

Leaving aside the military matters, to answer you question, I don't know! The little I have gathered is that there is the large Russian Jewish diaspora in Israel and that there are powerful rich Jewish people in the Russian power elite--even around Putin. I don't know. But the sleeping Bear Russia is indeed sleeping here. Missing a potentially strategic opportunity to end the Ukraine war on Russia's terms!!!

The incomparable expert on the ground war in Gaza Jon Elmer in this part of the video starts to show how again the Gazans let the Israel rescuers take away their wounded ones. Very stupid of them! Target the rescuers and their vehicles at least if you don't want to target the injured IDF soldiers!! The odds are already heavily stacked against the Gazans. @UKBengali

The incomparable expert on the ground war in Gaza Jon Elmer in this part of the video starts to show how again the Gazans let the Israel rescuers take away their wounded ones. Very stupid of them! Target the rescuers and their vehicles at least if you don't want to target the injured IDF soldiers!! The odds are already heavily stacked against the Gazans. @UKBengali

Just 2 Yassins fired would have killed 10-12 Zionist terrorists there.

At the least it would have made sure that rescue was not attempted as the would be rescuers know they will be taken out by Hamas.

I was thinking at the start if Hamas could kill at least one thousand Zionist terrorists and so that would give them a good chance to defeat the Zionist terrorist invaders. However, if they have rules like this, no wonder the enemy sees no urgent need to concede anything to them.

I have found very little info on as to why Russia is not taking advantage of Israel's current precarious situation to gain concessions from Americans on Ukraine. What more can the Americans do against Russia than already done against Russia??!! In contrast, a little squeeze of Israel by Russia would get the Americans really worried. Russia maybe a B grade military now but it still has immense intelligence gathering resources and can also deploy its nukes, under Russian administration, to threaten Israel. I don't know if Russia can spare much anti-aircraft measures given Russia's own dire needs.

Leaving aside the military matters, to answer you question, I don't know! The little I have gathered is that there is the large Russian Jewish diaspora in Israel and that there are powerful rich Jewish people in the Russian power elite--even around Putin. I don't know. But the sleeping Bear Russia is indeed sleeping here. Missing a potentially strategic opportunity to end the Ukraine war on Russia's terms!!!
On the latter point if it's just a group of people then remember Putin dealt with the oligarchs

The comparison I was trying to draw is that with the USA it's institutional across every institution and it's cultural, so we are talking different orders of magnitude because for these institutions to change it will take simultaneous upheaval, that is tough, less probable and takes longer

I don't think russia wants to have on its scorecard being responsible for the weakening of Israel, that will create enmity down the line that might not be needed.

Also, that might just go too far up the escalation ladder too quickly, though apparently in Russian military schools they are talking to hamas and Russia will protect Iran to the extent it can

Just 2 Yassins fired would have killed 10-12 Zionist terrorists there.
That's what I was thinking too--or simply some 'Ghoul' rifles shots. How the Gazans are watching Israelis almost leisurely carrying away their injured within the Gazan weaponry. Countless such videos. Just mindboggling 'compassion' for the dead ones given what Israel is doing in Gaza and given the odds against the Gazans. Such rules should apply to proper militaries like the Indian and Pakistanis treat each others' dead, captured and the injured.

I don't think russia wants to have on its scorecard being responsible for the weakening of Israel, that will create enmity down the line that might not be needed.
Also, that might just go too far up the escalation ladder too quickly, though apparently in Russian military schools they are talking to hamas and Russia will protect Iran to the extent it can

Russia is majorly bled due to the American support to Ukraine. In light of that, not using whatever leverage they can have to pressurize the Americans sounds stupid to me. But then I never thought the Russians were good strategic thinkers--they have immense resources and they throw in soldiers into meat grinders and often prevailed. Heck, the Americans were in their backyard for 20 years in Afghanistan until recently and Russia did diddly squat while the Americans were already bleeding Russia after the 2014 coup in Ukraine.

Russia is majorly bled due to the American support to Ukraine. In light of that, not using whatever leverage they can have to pressurize the Americans sounds stupid to me. But then I never thought the Russians were good strategic thinkers--they have immense resources and they throw in soldiers into meat grinders and often prevailed. Heck, the Americans were in their backyard for 20 years in Afghanistan until recently and Russia did diddly squat while the Americans were already bleeding Russia after the 2014 coup in Ukraine.

The lack of good strategic thinking seems prevalent in Russia and I think, even during World War II, they only prevailed by using their immense resources.
Starting about this point of the video, this former US official is wondering about Russia's paralytic policies. Actually, prior to this segment of the video, the guy says the Russian promise to help Iran may not be real.
They are NOT strategic thinkers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back