Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Sure that the 150K of Hezbollah drones, rockets and missiles would be doing nothing while Beirut is being bombed. :rofl: :unsure:
What could be the worst scenario for Israel? one thousands civilians killed? That has already happened, in Oct 7.

USA wants Israel to attack Iran and cause mayhem in the richest oil zone of the planet.

But to do that with security, they first have to disarm Hezbollah.

What could be the worst scenario for Israel? one thousands civilians killed? That has already happened, in Oct 7.

USA wants Israel to attack Iran and cause mayhem in the richest oil zone of the planet.

But to do that with security, they first have to disarm Hezbollah.

Try 10K's of dead settlers as Hezbollah razes half of Northern Occupied Palestine to the ground.

Last edited:
Try 10K's of dead settlers as Hezbollah raises half of Northern Occupied Palestine to the ground.
Iran could give Hezbollah information to USA in exchange from GCC information from USA to Iran.

People here never talk about the big picture: USA instigating war in the richest oil zone, material reasons, cold and pure material.

People here always lost themselves in eternal stupid discussions about jews this jews that, religious reasons and so on, and lost the big picture of USA fucking Middle East due to pure economic and energy reasons, we are near to world peak oil. And conventional crude oil peak of production was in 2006.

Iran could give Hezbollah information to USA in exchange from GCC information from USA to Iran.

People here never talk about the big picture: USA instigating war in the richest oil zone, material reasons, cold and pure material.

People here always lost themselves in eternal stupid discussions about jews this jews that, religious reasons and so on, and lost the big picture of USA fucking Middle East due to pure economic and energy reasons, we are near to world peak oil. And conventional crude oil peak of production was in 2006.

You and your conspiracy theories!

USA may have once had an interest in instigating wars in the ME but that has been over for a long time.

It knows it needs to build relationships with the people of the ME as it is ultimately a battle for "hearts and minds" with China.

Due to it being a Zionist vassal now and so being responsible for destroying half the ME and the current ongoing genocide in Gaza, it is absolutely hated and detested in the ME and will have trouble finding any allies there when inevitably the Zio-US puppets are overthrown in people's revolutions.

Last edited:
You and your conspiracy theories!

USA may have once had an interest in instigating wars in the ME but that has been over for a long time.

It knows it needs to build relationships with the people of the ME as it is ultimately a battle for "hearts and minds" with China.

Due to it being a Zionist vassal now and so being responsible for destroying half the ME and the current ongoing genocide in Gaza, it is absolutely hated and detested in the ME and will have trouble finding any allies there when inevitably the Zio-US puppets are overthrown in people's revolutions.
Just guessing.

But 2015 Iran Deal was not a conspiracy theory, it was a damn real thing.

And USA interest in crude oil is another real thing.

Conspiracy theory is like you saying that US is a puppet of Israel, it's a plain stupid nonsense for brainless fanatics who hate Israel.

USA is using Israel to bring mayhem to Middle East, the richest oil zone in the planet.

Like they brought chaos to Libya and Iraq, for the same reasons.

Last edited:
How about Russian Archives?
How about that Jew who killed Moshe Uretzky? What did he say afterwards? " I killed Jewish blood sucking Vampire, in order to clear our good name"
Don't play around and use your idiotic arguments. You are hardly literate.
Oh yes , how about Goloshinsky? After ritualistic murder of Royal family, proven, he went on to killed 38% of Khazastan?
Jews have really low inductive capacity to aquire the knowledge, but high to use someone's else.
Nowadays, you are completely retarded.
Don't play with me bozo , I don't have self pity, oh I don't have much pity in general, let alone for idiots like you?
Reply sent by private message, not to be off topic.

A person on open forum suggesting Palestinians are a plague for everyone is lowering his mask and showing us hatred that is next level. He has no argument - just blatant hatred and someone that is content to applaud genocide as it takes place.....
I gave some interesting sources, at least sources little used here, as the famous german newspaper "Bild".
It is not because these sources developp another point of view (than the one mainly supported here) that it is necessarily false.

Truth is never black or white. It as always grey. Light grey or dark grey, but grey.

Philadelphia band is not on the egyptian soil.
What is the problem seen by egyptian side? (except if they have something to hide, for exemple a help for digging tunnels...)
It is part of the peace deal that the corridor be split between Egypt and Gaza..not Israel..

A fence never go deep enough to avoid 40 or 50mt deep tunnels.

A little bit easy to argue these tunnels were made before 2006.
Egypt destroyed all of them..not for Israel..but to stop ISIS in Sinai..

I gave some interesting sources, at least sources little used here, as the famous german newspaper "Bild".
It is not because these sources developp another point of view (than the one mainly supported here) that it is necessarily false.

Truth is never black or white. It as always grey. Light grey or dark grey, but grey.
Stop trying to defend the indefensible. You are on public forum saying ALL Palestinians are a plague. This in itself is a disgraceful stance. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. To tarnish a whole nationality with this brush shows us what you are.
Their land - their houses and they have systematically being raped and locked up without trial - yet they’re a plague on mankind? You really ought to look in the mirror and be ashamed….

Reply sent by private message, not to be off topic.
It nothing out of topic. Existing for 3000 years, what the f u invented till 300 years ago? Phoenicians invented alphabet and navigation. What did you do all that time. Just you are on the coattails.
Karl Marx a typical example, copying Adam Smith, Rosdoesu , St Just, Robespierre etc.
He was just interested in killing.
Just like October's coup d'etat, Bukharin, Lenin , Nekrasov ideologist and you bizzare killers.
You can't create any workable Modus Vivrndi.
And do you know why? Because, the profound state of mind can't occur to the Souk bums.
When Decsrtes came about and bit later Pascal, all what you had was that bum Spinoza.
Later on you realised that you can make money.
Spinoza , huh? Give me a break

Users who are viewing this thread

Back