Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Please don’t spread lies and propaganda.
What the hell is this newnow4usa bs?

You think after Iran supplying Hezbollah, Hamas, Yemen, etc for this long they are just going to fold? They wouldn’t have let Hezbollah get involved from the get go.
Spread lies?

Did you visit the account?

Iranian president says he doesn't want war with Israel​

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iranian-president-says-not-want-war-israel-rcna172190

Iranian president says ‘Hezbollah cannot stand alone’ against Israel, asks UN to act against Jewish state​

https://nypost.com/2024/09/24/world...-hezbollah-cannot-stand-alone-against-israel/

Source?

Source?
“Hezbollah cannot stand alone against a country that is being defended and supported and supplied by Western countries, by European countries and the United States,” Pezeshkian said in an interview with CNN translated from Persian to English.

The reformist, who took office in July after winning an election on a ticket of better relations with the west, said during a roundtable with journalists as he attended the UN general assembly in New York that no one benefited from war and that anyone who said otherwise was deluding themselves.

Pezeshkian denied Iran was running a series of proxy militia groups hostile to Israel, saying the west aimed to present Iran with an “inhumane face”. The Houthis in Yemen “cannot be subjected to our will”..

“Hezbollah cannot stand alone against a country that is being defended and supported and supplied by Western countries, by European countries and the United States,” Pezeshkian said in an interview with CNN translated from Persian to English.

where in this video does Pezeshkian say ANY of the original quotes you attributed to him?

you said: "Iran will not allow Hezbollah to confront a state supported by America and the West."

LIE. He actually said Hezbollah cannot fight Israel backed by the entire Western world by itself. Indicating the UN must intervene or Iran will.

you said: "The Houthis are extremists. How can we control them? Moved by their beliefs? no They can't listen to us"

LIE. Tell me where in the CNN video he said this?

where in this video does Pezeshkian say ANY of the original quotes you attributed to him?

you said: "Iran will not allow Hezbollah to confront a state supported by America and the West."

LIE. He actually said Hezbollah cannot fight Israel backed by the entire Western world by itself. Indicating the UN must intervene or Iran will.

you said: "The Houthis are extremists. How can we control them? Moved by their beliefs? no They can't listen to us"

LIE. Tell me where in the CNN video he said this?
The CNN video goes for 1 hour.. you got a glimpse of it..do your search..

He also had interviews..with many journalists in the UN..do your search again..

I posted the tweets did not attribute anything to him myself.. stop being silly here!

Let me correct @The SC's lies and distortions with REAL quotes you can verify for yourself from the CNN interview:

"A country that is being backed by the USA and European countries is committing crimes... Countries that pretend to be defenders of human rights must force Israel to sit in her own place."

"Hezbollah is forced to defend itself. The danger exists that the events will expand to the entire region, this can be dangerous to the future of the world."

"We must prevent the ongoing criminal acts being committed by Israel."

"There are no so-called defenders of human rights that are willing to prevent such atrocities and crimes from being committed. This is utterly unacceptable."

"Hezbollah, by herself, cannot stand against a country that is armed to the teeth... Islamic countries must convene a meeting to formulate a reaction to what is occurring."

[@The SC turned this quote into "Iran will not allow Hezbollah to confront a state supported by America and the West"! This is a really disgusting distortion of truth.]

"The regional Islamic countries must sit together and... we must not allow for Lebanon to become another Gaza at the hands of Israel. Hezbollah cannot do that alone against a country that is being supported by Western countries."

"Israel murdered more than 41,000 people in Gaza... Did the women kill anyone? Did the children kill anyone? Who believes what Israel says? Israel commits acts of terror and attacks countries at will. They go wherever they wish and commit assassinations, they have done that for decades. The ones who wish to defend their land and their dignity and their country are terrorists?"

Those were tweets with their source,, your accusations are mainly personal attacks..

The CNN video goes for 1 hour.. you got a glimpse of it..do your search..

He also had interviews..with many journalists in the UN..do your search again..

I posted the tweets did not attribute anything to him myself.. stop being silly here!
I watched the video. He did not say any of those quotes. I posted the real quotes above, and they are different to the distorted and fake quotes you posted. You should delete that tweet since it significantly distorts the real quotes to present a different agenda.

Your Tweet: "Iran will not allow Hezbollah to confront a state supported by America and the West"

What he actually said: "Hezbollah, by herself, cannot stand against a country that is armed to the teeth... Islamic countries must convene a meeting to formulate a reaction to what is occurring."

Do you see how this is fundamentally different and extremely misleading?

My quote is from 3.48 of this video and anyone can directly verify it themselves.

What is the 'source' of your quote? I would like to verify it myself.

I watched the video. He did not say any of those quotes. I posted the real quotes above, and they are different to the distorted and fake quotes you posted. You should delete that tweet since it significantly distorts the real quotes to present a different agenda.

Your Tweet: "Iran will not allow Hezbollah to confront a state supported by America and the West"

What he actually said: "Hezbollah, by herself, cannot stand against a country that is armed to the teeth... Islamic countries must convene a meeting to formulate a reaction to what is occurring."

Do you see how this is fundamentally different and extremely misleading?

My quote is from 3.48 of this video and anyone can directly verify it themselves.

What is the 'source' of your quote? I would like to verify it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back