Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Meengla

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
At the end of the day , it was South Africa who presented its case in the Hague, Israeli can do if they wish so, I wonder why? On other hand they pressure and threatening the judges. You see it is the international court whi can really evaluate this not un or any other organisation.

The ICC Judge Mr. Khan's appointment was approved and appreciated by the Israelis/Americans and there is even a picture of some high profile people from Israel with Mr. Khan. But now Mr. Khan is a 'Muslim bigot' blah blah.

Man I was in those fights in the early 90s , when those things happen you are like in a dream, if any rape us possible than it is if someone was kidnapped. Are someone is going to risk their life for some hairy ****? Whilst operation is going on ? Especially, can any command plan on that? It doesn't make a sense , whether Hamas are religious or not. This is pragmatical matter, living and dieing is not a joke .

Wow, you were in the conflict in Bosnia/former Yugoslavia!! I still remember names like Mostar, Tuzla and of course Sarajevo.
And I agree: The BS about the rapes on October 7 is just what it is: BS. Look at the circumstances/situation on that day in communities like Sderot.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't think that any commission can come to the final conclusion, did they talk to Hamas ?

UN Commission Methodology.jpg

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pious people being slaughtered by the evil Nazis:-

https://www.facebook.com/#
Ottoman soldiers left this money in trust with the family of the Palestinian merchant Ragheb Hilmi Al-Alul From Nablus when they withdrew 100 years ago .
May be an image of 1 person, money and text

All reactions:
18K18K

Attachments

• 1718590610092.png
    1718590610092.png
    844.4 KB · Views: 6

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Head of the Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haniyeh: It is time for our inherent and legitimate rights to be fulfilled, and everyone must take action to force the enemy to open all crossings and bring in all the needs of our people immediately and urgently.
#الأخبار #حرب_غزة

And exactly who is going to take the step up, the corrupts of Arabia, the oppressed Pakistanis, the gutless onlookers of the world?

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The ICC Judge Mr. Khan's appointment was approved and appreciated by the Israelis/Americans and there is even a picture of some high profile people from Israel with Mr. Khan. But now Mr. Khan is a 'Muslim bigot' blah blah.

Wow, you were in the conflict in Bosnia/former Yugoslavia!! I still remember names like Mostar, Tuzla and of course Sarajevo.
And I agree: The BS about the rapes on October 7 is just what it is: BS. Look at the circumstances/situation on that day in communities like Sderot.
His watering down of the case against Israel shows Khan is a spineless bigot.

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Many protester supporting Hamas will be deported from UK

Shows how desperate supporters of genocide are getting where they are even prepared to undermine democratic values of free speech and freedom of expression, that's why they hired an Indian for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread