HAL LCA Tejas: Updates, News & Discussions

Indeed, what a load of BS and especially the final sentence demonstrates this: yes for sure, „it'll meet the original goal of being procured in the hundreds“ but only after 40 years of development, after two de facto failed intermediate variants and at a time, most serious opponents almost retire that generation of fighters.
Really ! JF 17 is about to retire ?

Some time back, People here claiming India can get F35 without any strings because India is bigger market and India has money and US need India for containing China and what not and now they are complaining US is not giving engine for Tejas ............... Come on guys Its just a supply chain delay issue. No need to be in extreme end of other poles.

You know exactly that India‘s main opponent and the one with which India constantly tries to be set at the same level is China.

So no answer for the other points huh? I get it, you're the type who will make these short 2 sentence hit jobs and run away rather than put your point across logically, like any respectable "analyst" should.

So no answer for the other points huh? I get it, you're the type who will make these short 2 sentence hit jobs and run away rather than put your point across logically, like any respectable "analyst" should.

I humbly apologize for not being able to answer you as quickly as possible and even though it is usually clear to everyone, I cannot explain in more detail where your thinking error is, because there are people who don't just hang around on the internet all day spreading BS and fan theories, but who work or do other more important things and quite frankly, I was out with my wife for the last two days to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

So just take it easy and "leave the church in the village" as we say in Germany to calm down ... there are more important things than you.

Anyway, once again: Yes, Tejas is too late, after 40 years of development, to introduce a 4th generation fighter that is too small and less capable in modern aerial battle fields against the main opponent (aka China) in homeopathic doses is ridiculous and now to boast that as a jewel of Indian manufacturing art, a high point of the 4th generation development and on a par with Typhoon, Rafale and Co is ridiculous, actually just embarrassing when all the big potential opponents are talking about 5th generation, in larger numbers than the IAF has its Tejas and now people are babbling about Tejas Mk.2 will in X years being what the IAF actually wanted; so de facto about 50 years plus too late.

And now to the details: Of course it was to be expected that you would ignore the points of criticism and instead focus on the weak points of my posts - you also didn't look for spelling & grammar mistakes in my answer - or jump to points that weren't explicitly explained.

But again for you ... yes, others too are not getting rid of 4th generation fighters either, but at least they are not planning new ones like India and "selling" them as the "gold standard", and also yes, of course I was only basing my argument on India vs China, because Pakistan is irrelevant here even more so since you and your homies constantly want to measure yourself against China; as such I thought this was clear... and finally, yes, if you count Tejas in the class of the good old J-10A, because it is the closest to that in terms of technology apart from the weight class, then the PLAAF is actually ready to replace this type.

But be that as it may, that was probably too much text again, too difficult to follow and you surely are again jumping into the discussion of the definition of generation, try to explain the not yet ready Uttam AESA is a generation better than ... but to be honest I don't give a damn about that either.

I humbly apologize for not being able to answer you as quickly as possible and even though it is usually clear to everyone, I cannot explain in more detail where your thinking error is, because there are people who don't just hang around on the internet all day spreading BS and fan theories, but who work or do other more important things and quite frankly, I was out with my wife for the last two days to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

So just take it easy and "leave the church in the village" as we say in Germany to calm down ... there are more important things than you.

Anyway, once again: Yes, Tejas is too late, after 40 years of development, to introduce a 4th generation fighter that is too small and less capable in modern aerial battle fields against the main opponent (aka China) in homeopathic doses is ridiculous and now to boast that as a jewel of Indian manufacturing art, a high point of the 4th generation development and on a par with Typhoon, Rafale and Co is ridiculous, actually just embarrassing when all the big potential opponents are talking about 5th generation, in larger numbers than the IAF has its Tejas and now people are babbling about Tejas Mk.2 will in X years being what the IAF actually wanted; so de facto about 50 years plus too late.

And now to the details: Of course it was to be expected that you would ignore the points of criticism and instead focus on the weak points of my posts - you also didn't look for spelling & grammar mistakes in my answer - or jump to points that weren't explicitly explained.

But again for you ... yes, others too are not getting rid of 4th generation fighters either, but at least they are not planning new ones like India and "selling" them as the "gold standard", and also yes, of course I was only basing my argument on India vs China, because Pakistan is irrelevant here even more so since you and your homies constantly want to measure yourself against China; as such I thought this was clear... and finally, yes, if you count Tejas in the class of the good old J-10A, because it is the closest to that in terms of technology apart from the weight class, then the PLAAF is actually ready to replace this type.

But be that as it may, that was probably too much text again, too difficult to follow and you surely are again jumping into the discussion of the definition of generation, try to explain the not yet ready Uttam AESA is a generation better than ... but to be honest I don't give a damn about that either.

Congrats on the wedding anniversary Deino

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back