HAL LCA Tejas: Updates, News & Discussions

That image is allegedly from September 2023 and complaining about bad quality… ever tried to take pictures especially high resolution ones on a Chinese factory?

Anyway… you are questioning that type since there is only low quality imagery available but we should believe Indian projects - like the Uttam-XL - without and proper prove or even a low quality image since you guys say so?
If the pictures is from 2023 then it's either intentionally bad or fake.
By the way I never claimed about Uttam XL. I always take any announcement of HAL/ DRDO/ADA with a generous amount of salt..

If the pictures is from 2023 then it's either intentionally bad or fake.
By the way I never claimed about Uttam XL. I always take any announcement of HAL/ DRDO/ADA with a generous amount of salt..

Really? Changed your tune now, you were taking HAL statements as gospel, as were other Indian posters on here (maybe you are the same, as many double IDs). Anyway, Tejas seems like it is coming to an end now.

According to a Report UTTAM AESA radar Variant for SU 30 MKI has received Top Priority and is now ready for production and induction in The Upgraded Su 30s

Uttam for Tejas MK 1A will anyway be needed after 3 years

According to a Report UTTAM AESA radar Variant for SU 30 MKI has received Top Priority and is now ready for production and induction in The Upgraded Su 30s

Uttam for Tejas MK 1A will anyway be needed after 3 years

Can you share this report or are we still at the "trust me bro" level of source quality?

UTTAM For LCA is Not Delayed

Uttam for SU 30 was more urgent and important and hence was given top Priority

Really? Changed your tune now, you were taking HAL statements as gospel, as were other Indian posters on here (maybe you are the same, as many double IDs). Anyway, Tejas seems like it is coming to an end now.
Buy a mirror and have a look at urself.!

That image is allegedly from September 2023 and complaining about bad quality… ever tried to take pictures especially high resolution ones on a Chinese factory?

Anyway… you are questioning that type since there is only low quality imagery available but we should believe Indian projects - like the Uttam-XL - without and proper prove or even a low quality image since you guys say so?
1721558115008.png
1721558148034.png
1721558205040.png
1721558234086.png

UTTAM For LCA is Not Delayed

Uttam for SU 30 was more urgent and important and hence was given top Priority

You are now back peddling. You stated

"is now ready for production and induction in The Upgraded Su 30s"

Nowhere in the article does it state that, you are lying.

You are now back peddling. You stated

"is now ready for production and induction in The Upgraded Su 30s"

Nowhere in the article does it state that, you are lying.
I guess Not as ready as J 31 !!

This will Help Tejas MK 1A in Dog Fights and WVR Combat

These 2 Things , Leading Edge Slats and Airbrakes help in Slow Speed Quick Turning Manuevers

Along with Helmet Mounted Sights and Python V and ASRAAM missiles
TEJAS will become a very effective Fighter plane

BVRs can be evaded , CCM will still do most of the killing

This will Help Tejas MK 1A in Dog Fights and WVR Combat

These 2 Things , Leading Edge Slats and Airbrakes help in Slow Speed Quick Turning Manuevers

Along with Helmet Mounted Sights and Python V and ASRAAM missiles
TEJAS will become a very effective Fighter plane

BVRs can be evaded , CCM will still do most of the killing

"TEJAS will become" Sums up the entire thread....

"TEJAS will become" Sums up the entire thread....

Even Tejas will become is not a unreasonable statement,

Except that we have been hearing this for decades now and at some point it will be that Tejas has missed the boat

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back