Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Sorted. Some Indians detest Muslims to an extreme level. I take a few hours off the forum and they fester thanking each other - chuckling and sniggering like teenagers.
No one can celebrate death especially of kids - these cockroaches are next level.
Anyway they’ve been sent packing. All now quite on the western front.
Let’s get back to discussing the topic bro
Many thanks.

I didn't say it was plausible, I said this was the Saudi mindset for decades.

I agree.

Like I said, stupidity.

I don't call it stupidity

I call it unwilling to upset the real owners of their dollars

You can throw money at certain things to make headway, they made choices

Some here call them wiae, history will look back and say they did what with all that oil wealth

There are othe methods than simply going to open war.

Iran literally shares a border through Syria currently. They could do something.

They do not.
Iran does not share a border with Syria.

Again, its Signal Intelligence........Trapping phone, mapping satellite and so on. It's a lot more likely to have people hosting the hostage to say something over unsecure comm then the leader of an organisation.......

Or else how else do you think how a plane can track anyone flying 30,000 ft above? Do tell me because I like a good science fiction novel

Dude, if you seriously think that US/UK are not helping the Zionist entity with all their intelligence capability to find top Hamas and Hezbollah commanders/leaders then you are very naive.

Just look at US/UK reconnaissance flights that happen at or near the time of these important assassinations and join the dots.

US is the very nation that finances and supplies the genocide and the UK till recently tried to block the ICC from considering arrest warrants for Netanyahu/Gallant.

This little pipsqueak usurper is a front for the west to place a dagger in the heart of the ME.

Why do we allow Indians on this forum? So they can taunt us and gloat over dead Muslims? It makes me sick to the stomach to see these rats infesting a Pakistani forum.

Any other forum I’ve seen they don’t allow their enemies, and ban them in a second. Here we have to listen to those ugly Hindus mock us.
Firstly we moderate intensely. Secondly we allow a free discussion - when they get out of hand bro - we jump on them. Just report anything you don’t like and it will be sorted .

@Saudang
You think you can post shit then quickly delete it? Go and wear a pink sari -
Go and create a new account so you can pretend to be a new member and post shIt

Who really gives a sh1t who you stand with? Your ilk are treated like toilet cleaners in the western world. You really think by appeasing the white man you will be accepted in the western world. Israeli don’t want you to stand next to them.
Indians like you ain’t fit to post on this thread

First, I am not supporting these folks who are simping for Israel while sitting in India. Quite the opposite.

Second, toilet cleaners or janitorial staff are not really looked down upon in west. Thats a subcontinent and middle east thinking.

Third, ethnic Indians are doing fine in the west. Infact better than the most other people, including native whites too.

Lastly, if you are frustrated, taking it out on me is not going to help. Force the leadership of your countries to oppose Israel. I am doing that in 2025 election in Canada.

Trump says the first assassin had a foreign app on his phone to call overseas and that FBI was unable to hack the app and was likely related to Iran.
Yeah and Iran got the Secret service and the police to stand down for 22 minutes while the crowd was warning that the shooter was on top of the roof, getting ready to take the shot!🤣

people are in shock but to have this kind of non-response would require total exodus of Hezbollah fighters. I really doubt that's the case. I am in contact with dozens of Shia Lebanese and they are grieving but not considering abandoning the battle or anything like that, their will to fight until the last of them is resolute

Last time what Hizbollah did was they had 1000s of fighters with rockets, they all hid in different places all over south Lebanon, once Israel stopped bombing they started to fire rockets and run to a different area, their planning, communication, strategy was spot on.
They also received alot of resources from Syria. The difference this time is Israel is bombing heavily, with deep bunker bombs, they also infiltrated their communication networks, killed leadership, and Syria is weak and divided. Hizbollah will retaliate but Israel will then turn Lebanon in to Gaza. Hizbollah cannot stop the air attacks so they hide and then once it's stopped they come out.

First, I am not supporting these folks who are simping for Israel while sitting in India. Quite the opposite.

Second, toilet cleaners or janitorial staff are not really looked down upon in west. Thats a subcontinent and middle east thinking.

Third, ethnic Indians are doing fine in the west. Infact better than the most other people, including native whites too.

Lastly, if you are frustrated, taking it out on me is not going to help. Force the leadership of your countries to oppose Israel. I am doing that in 2025 election in Canada.
You are a cheerleader. I like various and different opinions but those that post crap from one side disregarding genocide war crimes and dream of being white I detest.
You and your “mob” have a tendency to swarm in packs - thank each other for posts celebrating death and bring the forum standards to your own level. Now jog on.

Firstly we moderate intensely. Secondly we allow a free discussion - when they get out of hand bro - we jump on them. Just report anything you don’t like and it will be sorted .

People should stop whining about hostile opinions.

As long as - it’s not personally threatening - suck it up!

Stop whining!!!

This is why I rarely post on the Bangladesh thread. It’s full of whining sissies who delete and edit posts that challenge their propaganda!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back