Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Killing of the leadership is meaningless, as it can be replaced easily. It's a militia, that's how militias work.

What annoys me is that they're able to kill them carte blanc, and so quickly, while facing next to no retaliation.

We all expected that Israel would be able to take out Hezbullah's leadership to some extent.

However, this is just embarrassing. Not only is Hezbullah doing nothing, but it's losing everything.

Hamas has shown Israel isn't as strong as it claims. Hezbullah has shown that it is merely a puppet of Iran.

We are sorry for hurting your sikh boy friends.
It’s posts like this that degrade this thread. I’m not on the forum for a couple of hours and your ilk are on this thread spreading crap.
You don’t deserve to post on this thread. Uneducated - hatred towards anything Muslamic. Another Indian bites the dust…..

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Hanlon's razor.

They were content with their oil money, thinking they'll never run out, and the world would always need them.

Why develop industry when you can buy the product off the shelf? Give money to the citizens, and cheap oil, that way they'll never complain.

That was the logic.

It was stupidity.

this is not plausible

You talk about reality then ignore it when it suits you

The agenda for renewables and alternative energy has been in full swing for decades, each year more and more reality, china became a world leader in solar panels in front of saudi

They have representative on most corporate boards where guess what, ESG ESG ESG ESG is the agenda

Yet somehow they are suddenly trying to modernise and can throw billions at cities in the dessert or boxing events

Not solar energy for example

Hamas has shown Israel isn't as strong as it claims. Hezbullah has shown that it is merely a puppet of Iran.
this is not true

Hezbollah acts with full autonomy and only in consultation with others e.g., Iran, it does not take orders from Iran

the reality is that Israel was unprepared for 2006 and spent the last 20 years preparing for this conflict. they knew where Nasrallah was and they had the operational capability to target him for many years, they only took that decision yesterday

CLEAR OFF TOPIC NONSENSE FROM INDIANS

MODS, PLEASE....

@Musings @Waz @Persian Gulf @That_Guy @Mr X
Sorted. Some Indians detest Muslims to an extreme level. I take a few hours off the forum and they fester thanking each other - chuckling and sniggering like teenagers.
No one can celebrate death especially of kids - these cockroaches are next level.
Anyway they’ve been sent packing. All now quite on the western front.
Let’s get back to discussing the topic bro

this is not plausible

You talk about reality then ignore it when it suits you
I didn't say it was plausible, I said this was the Saudi mindset for decades.
The agenda for renewables and alternative energy has been in full swing for decades, each year more and more reality, china became a world leader in solar panels in front of saudi

They have representative on most corporate boards where guess what, ESG ESG ESG ESG is the agenda
I agree.
Yet somehow they are suddenly trying to modernise and can throw billions at cities in the dessert or boxing events

Not solar energy for example
Like I said, stupidity.

It’s posts like this that degrade this thread. I’m not on the forum for a couple of hours and your ilk are on this thread spreading crap.
You don’t deserve to post on this thread. Uneducated - hatred towards anything Muslamic. Another Indian bites the dust…..

Why do we allow Indians on this forum? So they can taunt us and gloat over dead Muslims? It makes me sick to the stomach to see these rats infesting a Pakistani forum.

Any other forum I’ve seen they don’t allow their enemies, and ban them in a second. Here we have to listen to those ugly Hindus mock us.

There is no infiltration inside hezbollah; it's a mith. I will explain to you how it works:

There has been a zionist Jewish world order since the 2nd world war. They control media, banks, nations, etc. Inside Iran, there are a lot of Zionist Jews.
infiltrating Iran and in government and IRGC.

The strategy is simple: they send people to a place, and in that place "Israel" will attack; it is used by mafias, drug dealers, etc. I will explain better with an example:

You tell a guy called FULANO to go to a supermarket for you, and when FULANO goes there, "Israel" will attack over there. With this simple strategy They killed Soleimani, Nasrallah, the Iranian president, and others, and in their places they are trying to put FANTOCHES in Iran and Lebanon.

With it they reveal all their strategy, and in 2019, when Iran attacked a US base in Iraq and a Ukrainian plane plane(going to canada) was destroyed in Iran, were they (zionists) who did it by with their local FANTOCHES using iranian armys.

After that, they come with a WAR PROPAGANDA saying that war is over, that the death of x or y and the destruction of missiles x or y is proof that they win, but it's only WAR PROPAGANDA in the media that people do not fight them, which is a war strategy too.

Last edited:
Why do we allow Indians on this forum? So they can taunt us and gloat over dead Muslims? It makes me sick to the stomach to see these rats infesting a Pakistani forum.

Any other forum I’ve seen they don’t allow their enemies, and ban them in a second. Here we have to listen to those ugly Hindus mock us.
They will remember humanity the next time the bloodthirsty priests they've put into power fail them once again. Watch for another repeat of the Corona Devi saga, they'll be screaming bloody murder that our eyes aren't drooling with tears for them.

Dude, you need to relax. I know you are hurt, frustrated and feeling helpless. But picking up fight with random PDF members is not going to ease your situation.. do something else to calm down.. atleast have mercy on your keyboard, if not anyone else.

Israel did what it has to do, .. take it with pragmatism and as part of fate
Is there a reason why Hindus are so insistent on defending acts of terror? You just have an intense sexual attraction for Ijraeli women which you are too perverted to hide from the rest of us, please don't make it worse by deciding to be a spokesperson for their war crimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back