HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, to me they are saffron versions of your team.

Whose my team?

If you insist on assigning this historical cosplay role onto me I am going to ask for compensation.

In fact, it should be taxed hahahaha

Whose my team?

If you insist on assigning this historical cosplay role onto me I am going to ask for compensation.

In fact, it should be taxed hahahaha

Pakistanis.

Bhai please read.

Your Arab daddies caught us at the nadir of our political and military strength as an empire.
1.Arabs had better tactical leadership under Saad bin Abi Waqas R.A.
2. Persians had no unity
3. The Muslim army did effective use of their cavalry, which outperformed the Persian forces
4.The Persian general, Rostam Farrokhzad, faced difficulties in command and control, leading to miscommunications and disorganized defense.

In summary: Y'ALL WERE OUTCLASSED, Your L, their W

2. Persians had no unity
3. The Muslim army did effective use of their cavalry, which outperformed the Persian forces
4.The Persian general, Rostam Farrokhzad, faced difficulties in command and control, leading to miscommunications and disorganized defense.

they've also made up for it since

and how

there, fixed that for you, and others.

No bro.

Desi Muslims with the supremacist fascist mindset ki baaki chtye hum balwan hum special.

Pakistani Muslim ideology is same as Sanghi Hindutva ideology.

The sanghis hate it that they did not get the Hindu Rashtra like the mullas did.

We are not Pakistan. And your ideology sucks donkey gonads.

2. Persians had no unity

This is just the military defeat.

It does nothing to explain the Islamization of Iran over 300 years.

2. Persians had no unity

The point isn't to have anything like a good faith discussion

The point is to make you feel like them, civilizational inadequacy and impotence.

If I am in the gutter, so are you sort of thing

Save yourself time and energy

Even doc, admires Muslim birth rates, secretly.

The title of this thread takes its inspiration from something Muslim 😂😂

First, do not attack personal.

Second, this hadith I present it , talking about Islam only. There is nothing called a word "end of time" in this hadith. Do not put words in Prophet's mouth. It is unforgivable sin in islam. This Hadith is clearly talking about Islam, not "end of the time". There no end of time.

Third, there are many Hadiths, and verses in Quran which has anti-ambiguity.

You guys are universally called p@jeet

How is that being personel? It is universal

Secondly I am not putting any words. It is a universal interpretation of this hadeeth. There are whole chapters in hadeeth books about "end of times". Go read about them. There are many hadeeths who tell us that dooms day would come when there won't be even a single muslim in the world. Dooms day is meant for kuffar and that is what this hadeeth that you quoted tells us

Watching the scenario all over the world right now, Islam is getting weak, not going towards domination.

LoL

You can wish that like any other kafir. But we all know that Islam is the future

No bro.

Desi Muslims with the supremacist fascist mindset ki baaki chtye hum balwan hum special.

Pakistani Muslim ideology is same as Sanghi Hindutva ideology.

The sanghis hate it that they did not get the Hindu Rashtra like the mullas did.

We are not Pakistan. And your ideology sucks donkey gonads.
no ideology here

sometimes balla to smack the shit out of gend and set it in orbit

sometimes gaend to rattle the stumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back