HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defeated?

Areesh you are a Pakistani in Pakistan.

Bas kar bhai.

At least living in my country

What happened to yours?

Oh I remember that. Umar bin Khatab (RZ) took away yours permanently. Feeling sorry for you. Awww

What happened to yours?

Oh I remember that. Umar bin Khatab (RZ) took away yours permanently. Feeling sorry for you. Awww
Battle of Qadisiah, Hazrat Saad ibn e abi Waqas R A broke the Sassani empire, Chad levels: infinity ♾️

This is about end of times p@jeet

Once Islam would have total domination of the world

This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house of mud or even fur except that He will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored, and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam and He will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.

Ibn Ḥanbal, Musnad Aḥmad, 28:154, no. 16957

After complete domination Islam would be abandoned by the people on which the dooms day would come. Obviously dooms day is meant for kuffar only and that is what is said in hadeeth you quoted

You are beyond deluded if you believe that inorganic growth (conversion versus birthing) is going to make the whole world Muslim.

Its good you have 50 countries.

Work out a formula by which each of them houses the Muslims pushed out of the west. Its going to happen.

What happened to yours?

he is living in his country

tum Stockholm syndrome waaley nahi samajh skte

These retards are stuck in those Bollywood stereotypes, we go to Molvi or Hakeems 😭🤦

Coming on the second point, they can cope but educated Muslims are well aware of our Muslim identity.
The worst combination for these guys; educated, Muslim identity and conscious that you know they oppose you for it. Its the historical experience

Remember you are talking to old men here, they have spent their lives dedicated in ways to undermine you.

Which is exactly what they are doing.

Grown men, on an internet forum, giggling girls to hyaenas.

Grown men.

You are beyond deluded if you believe that inorganic growth (conversion versus birthing) is going to make the whole world Muslim.

Its good you have 50 countries.

Work out a formula by which each of them houses the Muslims pushed out of the west. Its going to happen.

We don't need to work out any formula. It would be done by God

And it is going very well for us

You keep dreaming about kicking muslims out of the west while westerners continue to accept Islam

he is living in his country

tum Stockholm syndrome waaley nahi samajh skte

No he is not living in his country. His country was taken away long ago

Tum nahi samjho gai. History parha karo kabhi. Sirf RSS k shakha main janai sai kuch nahi hoga

His is a parsi. Unless you guys consider parsis hindus too
everyone who lives in this country is a "Hindu" .. its a geographical term.

dharmis, abrahamists, zoros

We don't need to work out any formula. It would be done by God

And it is going very well for us

You keep dreaming about kicking muslims out of the west while westerners continue to accept Islam

All I can see is one after another Europe going extreme right and cracking down on Muslims.

I dont know the basis of your delusions.

You control nothing. You will keep birthing and living like refugees. In lower middle class squalor. Grifting.

The guns and money will continue to be held by the whites.

And they will use it.

Well atleast we know the latest topic on Indian WhatsApp😂

You are the archetypal instigator in the playground, eventually someone slaps them too

everyone who lives in this country is a "Hindu" .. its a geographical term.

dharmis, abrahamists, zoros

Ab hindu ki count barhanai k liye yeh drama karna hai to karo

Hum to nahi mantai is ko

Remember you are talking to old men here, they have spent their lives dedicated in ways to undermine you.

Which is exactly what they are doing.

Grown men, on an internet forum, giggling girls to hyaenas.

Grown men.
And it's pathetic, and surprising is, the gen Z hindus, they are even worse and cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back