HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look into the future, you don't want the older version of you to be having a civilisational cosplay beef in cyber space. I don't think it ends happily.
I come here occasionally, on the days I am free, like today. Beefs here ain't as fun as on insta tho

I come here occasionally, on the days I am free, like today. Beefs here ain't as fun as on insta tho
Well, you are talking to old men that come here to act like giggling girls, you can reflect yourself if you want to meet them on the cyber battlefield.

Well, you are talking to old men that come here to act like giggling girls, you can reflect yourself if you want to meet them on the cyber battlefield.

As against youg men who should not be here but with giggling girls.

In some strange metaphysical way, hard to explain, because I'm a not a holy baba type.. unhonay apnay 'pound of flesh' ki karmic vasooli kar hi li in the end.

1971 you guys got handed your rind, smoked, and forced to down with a glass of red 🍷

benevolent hain, don't mistake for weakness

At the end of 1971 you got another muslim majority country that as per you guys has seen continuous decline of hindu population

That is why I said. You guys lost long ago. No need to keep trying in nets

Some defeats cannot be overturned no matter how hard you try

As against youg men who should not be here but with giggling girls.

Ojhhhh, this is a bit different from you doc 😂

Putting evil thoughts in my head.

At the end of 1971 you got another muslim majority country that as per you guys has seen continuous decline of hindu population

That is why I said. You guys lost long ago. No need to keep trying in nets

I dont see things as Pakistan India and Bangladesh when it comes to Muslims.

I see you guys as one lot.

And I continually tell braindead or stoned hippie sanghis to never lose sight of the same.

The score is right now 1 billion vs 700 million.

That is the bottom line we work with.

so you one of these social media wannabe numpties ?

eww

see your neighborhood molvi and hakeem,

come see me later

It is the truth bro

At least Hindus have a country and a big population despite defeats and humiliations

Poor @vsdoc can't even say that. No home. Neither numbers

Why? India is our home.

Numbers ka achaar dalna hai?

We've done more than 700 million of you combined.

I dont see things as Pakistan India and Bangladesh when it comes to Muslims.

I see you guys as one lot.

And I continually tell braindead or stoned hippie sanghis to never lose sight of the same.

The score is right now 1 billion vs 700 million.

That is the bottom line we work with.

Instead of making sanghis sacrificial goats. You need to tell them the truth that they have lost the war and there is nothing they can do change that

Nig, you are getting wasted 24/7 that too on an online defence forum, go and touch some grass
you bussies been getting owned non stop by us munafiq crew.

Why? India is our home.

Numbers ka achaar dalna hai?

We've done more than 700 million of you combined.

India is your home because your actual home got captured by the people you hate

You had to ran away from that home and make India your home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back