How Chinese engineers helped build the US semiconductor empire, 80 or 90 per cent of them have already returned to China

At least Americans are still more competent than the Indians. The only thing they need to build are more toilets and less talking.

OMG! He didn't design that propellor seaplane at all.
Plus Boeing did not invent the propellor plane.

This is classic Chinese trying to take credit for something they didn't do.

Plus I think the modern skyline China likes to boast about to the world is pretty important. According to your logic It would never be there without US help.
And most of your inventions were not from America it was by German engineers and then claim it as your own. Btw the guy who invented an engine was a British guy named Frank whittle.

Plus I think the modern skyline China likes to boast about to the world is pretty important. According to your logic It would never be there without US help.
Typical trying to deflect things I show u the modern stuff we're pretty much invented by Chinese Americans. There were barely any Chinese back then lol semiconductor pretty much powers everything from your cars,phones,planes, your military industrial complex.

Buildings are not the most advanced and complex technologies but semiconductors are.

ok, if that's the case name some new advanced and complex technologies China itself can take credit for creating...not Chinese-Americans.

Start listing the 1000's..

Unless you think as a nation of 1.4Billion people they have not actually achieved much.

Last edited:

Plus I think the modern skyline China likes to boast about to the world is pretty important. According to your logic It would never be like that without US help.
Name sounds like an Indian. I've seen so many Indians trying to use American as some sort of got u moment. You indians are pathetic losers. Learn how to build toilets so you don't shit on the street

Name sounds like an Indian. I've seen so many Indians trying to use American as some sort of got u moment. You indians are pathetic losers. Learn how to build toilets so you don't shit on the street

Here we go with yet another great example @Waz of how when backed into a corner the typical Chinese default to the scripted response of calling people Indians.

This has to be the 100th time now I have pointed it out. It's like clockwork. So so so predictable!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Waz
Here we go @Waz ..when backed into a corner the typical Chinese scripted response is to start calling people Indians.
Haha back into the corner, American pretender is bragging about American achievements even tho most of them were from German and British engineers mostly Jews. And modern technologies are from Chinese Americans. I just have u bunch of list now show me Indian accomplishment. Show me an Indian invention lol

Indians are only good at bragging about others accomplishments cause they have nothing to show for. maybe you are really an Indian. Sorry to expose you like that 🤣

Indians are only good at bragging maybe you are really an Indian. Sorry to expose you like that 🤣

LOL! I don't see any difference between Chinese and Indians. You are both the same birds-of-a-feather kissing-cousins to us.

stock-photo-indian-and-chinese-businessman-shaking-hands-34769488.jpg

Don't you agree?

LOL! I don't see any difference between Chinese and Indians. You are both the same birds-of-a-feather kissing-cousins to us.

Don't you agree?
Stop capping dude you are Indian. Don't lie I can smell u through here. Anyway have fun dude. Enough with you man

Haha we don't have a grape crisis. So not the same. Kissing cousins is an American tradition welcome home Alabama.

What's the matter you don't like your shared Asian heritage? Rice and oxen farming? You can swap the same generational stories.

Try not to get triggered my China/Indian friend... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good to hear that Chinese are coming back to China to build it up.

I wish Pakistanis would the same to build up Pakistan.

No country has its own end-to-end chip manufacturing capability Brother. . The key bottlenecks are Lithography machines (Holland) and Imaging (Japan). If china can even create a mid one over the next couple of years that would be an incredible achievement. It would also spell the end of Western hegemony. As someone who wants economic stability and peace l'd rather countries collaborate instead. Because this is going to end disastrously one way or another. Healthy competition is always good. But the US sows chaos to prevent others thinking.

No country has its own end-to-end chip manufacturing capability Brother. . The key bottlenecks are Lithography machines (Holland) and Imaging (Japan). If china can even create a mid one over the next couple of years that would be an incredible achievement.

No, what would be an incredible achievement is if they used a brand new technology instead of pouring tons of money into trying to figure out an established one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back