I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eIsQengiz

First, I want you thank you for the insights on how Muhammad (peace be with him) handled the hate and vindictiveness directed towards him.

@Musings

The hell I have been put through, I really appreciate the calming verses from the Quran, and stories from the Hadith to help me to have patience and trust Allah's plan for me some here have graciously provided me.

I live next door to a ex-Naval intelligence, ex-piggy Zionist.

For at least a year I have been under surveillance by my neighbor, my house lit up like a airport runway. German Shepherd barking non stop.

Prayed to Allah for months for peace. Tuesday morning the German Shepherd was found dead. Peace.

Day before, heat index was over 115°F. Zionist next door left his dog outside. He killed his own dog because his lazy fat ass wouldn't let the German Shepherd out of the heat.

Police chief just drove by. I reported the sign and asked him to talk with the nut next door.

For at least a year I have been under surveillance by my neighbor, my house lit up like a airport runway. German Shepherd barking non stop.

Prayed to Allah for months for peace. Tuesday morning the German Shepherd was found dead. Peace.

Day before, heat index was over 115°F. Zionist next door left his dog outside. He killed his own dog because his lazy fat ass wouldn't let the German Shepherd out of the heat.

Police chief just drove by. I reported the sign and asked him to talk with the nut next door.
Wait, so he blamed you for his own negligence which led to the unfortunate death of his dog ? wtf

either way, sad news.. RIP doggo !

Wait, so he blamed you for his own negligence which led to the unfortunate death of his dog ? wtf

either way, sad news.. RIP doggo !
I love animals. Glad the German Shepherd is no longer suffering. Small pen, no relief from the heat. I reported this animal cruelty (a felony) many times.

Talked on the phone with Animal Control. Told them I have photos and videos showing the horrible conditions these dogs are living in.

Just noticed another dog is missing. There were three dogs in that small backyard pen. Now down to the pitbull mixed.

Last edited:

Looks like he took out the holocaust WW2 frustration on a German Nazi shepherd dog.

I love animals. Glad the German Shepherd is no longer suffering. Small pen, no relief from the heat. I reported this animal cruelty (a felony) many times.

Talked on the phone with Animal Control. Told them I have photos and videos showing the horrible conditions these dogs are living in.

Just noticed another dog is missing. There were three dogs in that small backyard pen. Now down to the pitbull mixed.
Damn, get PETA (they have a bit of a bad wrap/rep going but) or any other animal rights org and get someone to rescue the poor pitbull if its actually as bad as you say it is.

Record your calls to the cops so you can sure them for inaction later.

Talk to your neighbors.. save the poor pittie before its too late.. ranting here sure wont help.

good luck !

Damn, get PETA (they have a bit of a bad wrap/rep going but) or any other animal rights org and get someone to rescue the poor pitbull if its actually as bad as you say it is.

Record your calls to the cops so you can sure them for inaction later.

Talk to your neighbors.. save the poor pittie before its too late.. ranting here sure wont help.

good luck !
There is no law and order here in Nowata County, Oklahoma.

Have yet to meet a fellow towns man who will disagree with that statement.

This is wild. Zionist next door was in front of my house just now yelling, cursing and flipping me off. I stayed inside my doorway, in disbelief.

My property manager was listening to him via phone yelling when I called her to listen. No one disputes I live next door to a nut.

Last edited:

Fantastical, this is a spectacular death. It is easy to kill a neighbor's dog, believe me, this problem needs to be stopped by killing with poison traps in public, and the local government is following the proposed idea to pass a bill to quell the problem of releasing animals.

sharma jee is our resident troll and seer at the same time and I am now convinced that he is virus with those crooked ass toes.

IMG_20240718_160745132_HDR (1).jpg
Yep, ex-Naval intelligence, ex-piggy, 59 years old, been living on the disability racket for years taunting me to come over and fight. I was peacefully sitting on my front porch trying to ignore the Zionist.

He's some high ranking Mason at the local lodge behind my house.

IMG_20240626_203525151_HDR~2.jpg

Historical three story brick building at the end of my alley got hit during the last storm.

Owner of shop next door told me what went down our alley wasn't normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back