India - China Relations

Like I said please get the Taiwanese people to agree to that. Not me. 😁
They are Chinese citizens, all matters would be solved based on the will of the whole Chinese nation, I don't really care about what you think, but since it's you who brought up this topic, I give you some basic education on what you are trying to talk about.

They are Chinese citizens, all matters would be solved based on the will of the whole Chinese nation, I don't really care about what you think, but since it's you who brought up this topic, I give you some basic education on what you are trying to talk about.

Please try to “educate“ the Taiwanese as you wish. Not my problem here buddy.

Please try to “educate“ the Taiwanese as you wish. Not my problem here buddy.
Then why you brought it up in the first place? it's like saying if people in Beijing want to to independent , as long as most Beijingers support this idea and Beijing can become an independent country. Let Colifornia to be independent first.

sjm-secede-1127-90-011_proc.jpg

i think rather then posting about political and random dick measuring .... pls keep this thread for people to people relations between chinese and indian citizens .

Then why you brought it up in the first place? it's like saying if people in Beijing want to to independent , as long as most Beijingers support this idea and Beijing can become an independent country. Let Colifornia to be independent first.

View attachment 7593

Let California decide that. No problem. 😁

i think rather then posting about political and random dick measuring .... pls keep this thread for people to people relations between chinese and indian citizens .
Well said. (y)

Okay then. Let’s start with Arunachal and Aksai Chin shall we? 😁

Okay then. Let’s start with Arunachal and Aksai Chin shall we? 😁
Ok, we can talk about disputed lands, it's worth discussing. what information do you want to know?

When would you give them a referendum? how about Hawaii?
Californians can put any measure as a ballott anytime they want directly. They do it all the time. Please educate yourself. Taiwanese people deserve the same choice.

Ok, we can talk about disputed lands, it's worth discussing. what information do you want to know?
Please tell us all. That would be on topic here.

Californians can put any measure as a ballott anytime they want directly. They do it all the time. Please educate yourself. Taiwanese people deserve the same choice.
Then why US fought a civil war ? why not just let them be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back