India - China Relations

Okay then. Let’s start with Arunachal and Aksai Chin shall we? 😁
that can be talked about in future , that land is going nowhere. i have been to china atleast 10 times , i have been to north south east and west , i have met a lot of good people of all ages . i have seen thousands of chinese tourists visiting india ... the cultural exchanges goes long back , let revive that in this thread.

that can be talked about in future , that land is going nowhere. i have been to china atleast 10 times , i have been to north south east and west , i have met a lot of good people of all ages . i have seen thousands of chinese tourists visiting india ... the cultural exchanges goes long back , let revive that in this thread.
When do we hold hands and sing to each other? 😁

lol, US fought a civil war to keep the nation together, why other countries can't?
And there you are.
Narrow minded US.
BROAD minded countries fight Civil Wars to keep other countries together.

Nobody anywhere has any antipathy to the Chinese people. Spokespersons for the Chinese dictatorship is another thing.

Uh, the corollary to the first law.

I'm sorry but I am unaware of what you are speaking about Joe. Or its context.

Tried Google and something about Singapore and the EIC.

Not sure.

Cheers, Doc

And there you are.
Narrow minded US.
BROAD minded countries fight Civil Wars to keep other countries together.
What are "other" countries? which countries in the world think Taiwan is a country? India? US? or you, haha

Let’s talk about Nagaland first.
LOL.
A fights B. B is peeved about this general belligerence in the air. He turns around and makes a mighty swipe at C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back