Indian Economy: News, Updates and Discussions

India's iphone journey started with assembling(not producing) the budget iPhone SE. Now India is producing the latest iPhone 15 and exporting it to other countries.

India has already established itself well in 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler markets. I am sure in the future we can expand into higher techonology, civil and military.

Lolzz forget about so called IT or I Phones most of Pakistanies and overseas pakistanies have no idea about the scale and size of Indian Auto industries specially the two wheeeler industry thats ruled by likes of HERO , TVS and Bajaj while HONDA suzuki are japnese just to name a few then there is four wheeler industry that just another level

my family is into spare parts buissness and we send spares to africa through egypt for TVS & Bajaj and Hero

Lolzz forget about so called IT or I Phones most of Pakistanies and overseas pakistanies have no idea about the scale and size of Indian Auto industries specially the two wheeeler industry thats ruled by likes of HERO , TVS and Bajaj while HONDA suzuki are japnese just to name a few then there is four wheeler industry that just another level

my family is into spare parts buissness and we send spares to africa through egypt for TVS & Bajaj and Hero
ISPR has brainwashed them for decades, plus education is extremely poor in Pakistan. Their knowledge of the outside world is very very limited. Their world-view is extremely miopic.

Yeh hamara ally hai, yeh hamara biradar mulk hai, yeh iske camp mein hai, yeh uska dushman hai; bas yahi karte hue zindagi nikal jaayegi!!

1, Chinese motorbike companies focus on electric motorbikes. China has never had a strong petrol motorbike company. And Africans don't like electric motorbikes.

2, African motorbike market is very small, the whole Africa can only sell about 6 million motorbikes a year. Refer to Indonesia, Indonesia is able to sell more than 7 million motorbikes a year.

3, Chinese motorbike companies have not been successful in Africa. But no Chinese company has gone out of business because of the African motorbike market. The survival of Chinese companies has always depended on the huge Chinese market.

Win win, actually many parts of the Indian made motorbikes are from China.

View attachment 9407
well i am from spare parts market of new delhi please sir chinese parts are not trusted and not preferred even by replacement only plastic body panells or light covers

be it wires or control cabels or oil seals or fastners or bearings or gears or spokes or cahins and sprokets or brake and shocker related parts no wise mackanic never ever buys chinese parts though they are 40% cheaper than the lowest priced replacement parts made in india ;) :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back