Indian Economy: News, Updates and Discussions

well i am from spare parts market of new delhi please sir chinese parts are not trusted and not preferred even by replacement only plastic body panells or light covers

be it wires or control cabels or oil seals or fastners or bearings or gears or spokes or cahins and sprokets or brake and shocker related parts no wise mackanic never ever buys chinese parts though they are 40% cheaper than the lowest priced replacement parts made in india ;) :p
But they are trusted around th world. and China no longer produces low end motorbikes so most Africans probably can't afford them.
China still leads motorbike exports by a massive margin, but more of high end now.

_20240109222843-png.9407

20240109223330-jpg.9409

Motorbikes Chinese people ride, quite different from the OP photo one

well i am from spare parts market of new delhi please sir chinese parts are not trusted and not preferred even by replacement only plastic body panells or light covers

be it wires or control cabels or oil seals or fastners or bearings or gears or spokes or cahins and sprokets or brake and shocker related parts no wise mackanic never ever buys chinese parts though they are 40% cheaper than the lowest priced replacement parts made in india ;) :p

Chinese Alloys can make an SUV roll 6 times.

1, Chinese motorbike companies focus on electric motorbikes. China has never had a strong petrol motorbike company. And Africans don't like electric motorbikes.

2, African motorbike market is very small, the whole Africa can only sell about 6 million motorbikes a year. Refer to Indonesia, Indonesia is able to sell more than 7 million motorbikes a year.

3, Chinese motorbike companies have not been successful in Africa. But no Chinese company has gone out of business because of the African motorbike market. The survival of Chinese companies has always depended on the huge Chinese market.
If China only wants Electric bikes and not fossil-fueled, then why did Chinese IPPs trap Pakistan in long-term expensive electricity contracts based on fossil fuels??

Chinese Alloys can make an SUV roll 6 times.
Trolling won't strengthen your arguemet, we have hard facts and data there that explain everything.

Next time when you brag, please don't drag China in your posts.

I don't wish to engage with you paid-trolls anyways!! Is this your full time job? Sitting on internet forums and copying pasting random answers?

Don't derail the topic. BYE
Start trolling again when you are running out arguement? Next time when you brag, don't drag China in your posts.

So much with "killing 160 Chinese companies". it's you who use this sensational title trying to pick a fight.

Trolling won't strengthen your arguemet, we have hard facts and data there that explain everything.
as per you ...chinese make three times more bikes or export thrice more bikes than India but the african continent here wants cheap to run bikes that are also very low on matainence and with very low cost spares

as for infra there is not that great elctricty charging infra in africa they still use gasoline powered bikes and mostly as means of mass tranport even in cheap taxi and here rugged indian bikes shine as they are far cheaper and much much easier to mantain and run than chinese or japnese bikes besides deu to obsession of indians with fuel economy are furgal aswell though not that high speed or smooth like japnese bikes but they do there job without tirring

as per you ...chinese make three times more bikes or export thrice more bikes than India but the african continent here wants cheap to run bikes that are also very low on matainence and with very low cost spares

as for infra there is not that great elctricty charging infra in africa they still use gasoline powered bikes and mostly as means of mass tranport even in cheap taxi and here rugged indian bikes shine as they are far cheaper and much much easier to mantain and run than chinese or japnese bikes besides deu to obsession of indians with fuel economy are furgal aswell though not that high speed or smooth like japnese bikes but they do there job without tirring
I don't care how much you guys brag if you don't say something like "killing 160 Chinese companies"

I don't care how much you guys brag if you don't say something like "killing 160 Chinese companies"
it was not some govt body that did it like they do for in china but a random youtuber and posted by a overseas pakistani ... cheers

We don't need your permission.

Unlike you, we are free citizens of a free democracy.
Ok, then I m also free to give you some facts and data to help you know better.

it was not some govt body that did it like they do for in china but a random youtuber and posted by a overseas pakistani ... cheers
So you mean it's unreliable source which everyone can produce? I agree, that's why I provide true facts and data about it.

Ok, then I m also free to give you some facts and data to help you know better.
you gave data i gave youthe overall market picture , lolzz even the chinese bikes have failed misrabellay even when they were almost half the price of there indian made counterparts no onetrusts chinese products forget if any sane person in india buys chinese stuff in india ;) :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back