Indian Economy: News, Updates and Discussions

So you mean it's unreliable source which everyone can produce? I agree, that's why I provide true facts and data about it.
Any fact you provide is unreliable because it comes from the CCP. THe CCP are moder-day slave owners and it is below my dignity to engage with them or their paid robots such as yourself.

Now get off this topic, your presence pollutes it.

you gave data i gave youthe overall market picture , lolzz even the chinese bikes have failed misrabellay even when they were almost half the price of there indian made counterparts no onetrusts chinese products forget if any sane person in india buys chinese stuff in india ;) :p
Data won't lie, you can badmouth China for whatever you want, but you can't change that data.

Motorbikes Chinese people ride, quite different from the OP photo one

Pretty sure the bike in the foreground is a KTM RC390. The tank shape (and graphics) is unmistakable.

And its made in India. In the city I live in.

The one near which the chick in brown t shirt is standing.

Lol

Cheers, Doc

Any fact you provide is unreliable because it comes from the CCP. THe CCP are moder-day slave owners and it is below my dignity to engage with them or their paid robots such as yourself.

Now get off this topic, your presence pollutes it.
Go google, it's not from China. you better check before speaking, otherwise you make yourself embarassed.

Pretty sure the bike in the foreground is a KTM RC390. The tank shape is unmistakable.

Lol

Cheers, Doc
and my family is selling spares for that company for almost 45 years now ;) :P

Pretty sure the bike in the foreground is a KTM RC390. The tank shape is unmistakable.

Lol

Cheers, Doc
Could be. nothing wrong with it if true.

Delete the video then. It weakens your case.

Pretty sure you wont see any Chinese bikes in India.

Cheers, Doc
Why, China is an open society, everything can be found in China. what's wrong?

Why, China is an open society, everything can be found in China. what's wrong?

Nothing wrong.

I need to check if Bajaj or KTM are exporting small capacity Indian made KTMs to China.

If yes, it is huge. Considering the size of your market.

As I said, no Chinese bikes in India. Very poor perception. Guru is right.

On the other hand , there are a lot of direct Chinese copies of Indian bikes like the Pulsar (Chinese - Gulsar).

Cheers, Doc

As I said, no Chinese bikes in India. Very poor perception. Guru is right.
It doesn't matter, as long as we are still the biggest exporter of them by a huge margin, we don't care to which countries we export them.

_20240109222843-png.9407

It doesn't matter, as long as we are still the biggest exporter of them by a huge margin, we don't care to which countries we export them.

_20240109222843-png.9407
Absolutely correct. Also, indians being fake keyboard warriors are shrimps and likes to associate themselves and boast for every positive news articles from their godlike media while discarding reality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back