Indian Economy: News, Updates and Discussions

Satyanash iss thread ka.

Report kar ke bhi koi fayda nahin.

Cheers, Doc

It doesn't matter, as long as we are still the biggest exporter of them by a huge margin, we don't care to which countries we export them.

_20240109222843-png.9407
PAID ROBOTS!!

If China is a free society then why does it need paid trolls to defend it online? Filling the forums with presstitutes for only 50 cents a day

Hilarious claims.

Absolutely correct. Also, indians being fake keyboard warriors are shrimps and likes to associate themselves and boast for every positive news articles from their godlike media while discarding reality
They just post a random nobody's youtube video claiming they killed 160 Chinese companies, and after I provided them with the official facts and data, they call me a troll. lol.. can anything be funnier than this.

PAID ROBOTS!!

If China is a free society then why does it need paid trolls to defend it online? Filling the forums with presstitutes for only 50 cents a day
no... 5 cents... you are giving this begger too much with 50c. this shenzi is here 24x7 and was double dipping in prior forum and this forum. wonder if his supervisors were double paying ...

no... 5 cents... you are giving this begger too much with 50c. this shenzi is here 24x7 and was double dipping in prior forum and this forum. wonder if his supervisors were double paying ...
Lol, I m so happy to destroy you trolls and made you trolls not being able to do anything else but trolling. You keep trolling to keep this wonderful thread going for everyone to see. You guys are just no match for true facts and data and I made you all lose your marbles completely, lol...

Which Countries Make the Most Money from Motorcycle Exports?​

Japan's Suzuki to invest $4.2 billion for second car plant in India's Gujarat

😍

1704948505094.png

KEI Industries is investing ₹1000 crores for a new greenfield cable factory in Sanand. The group's revenue is expected to cross $1 billion this year. Revenue has quadrupled in the last 7-8 years.

Tata Electronics to scale up precision manufacturing with $10 billion boost​

1704953735554.png1704995402696.png

Last edited:
Lolzz forget about so called IT or I Phones most of Pakistanies and overseas pakistanies have no idea about the scale and size of Indian Auto industries specially the two wheeeler industry thats ruled by likes of HERO , TVS and Bajaj while HONDA suzuki are japnese just to name a few then there is four wheeler industry that just another level

my family is into spare parts buissness and we send spares to africa through egypt for TVS & Bajaj and Hero

Here we dont have these. Mostly tata trucks and nowadays Great Wall motors are all over now for long haul trucks in east africa.

shenzi... kid... 5cents... for buying a lollipop... for your jumping with joy. if that does not enough, come back, will give you 10c for xidick lollypop.

wumao shenzis.... lol. calling others names when cannot recognise themselves for the parasites they are.

24x7 on this forum spamming everywhere.. that is a troll and spammer... wumao.

I told you before, offer is open . come here i will pay for your mental treatment at chinese run clinic. they have EST therapies which will cure your addiction to xidick.
Lol, I m so happy to destroy you trolls and made you trolls not being able to do anything else but trolling. You keep trolling to keep this wonderful thread going for everyone to see. You guys are just no match for true facts and data and I made you all lose your marbles completely, lol...

Sometimes it feels like Indians are just mocking poor Pakistanis with so many economy news.

It's like eating chocolate right in front of a toddler without offering him any.
It is Pakistan who stopped trading with india and not way.

India's GDP to surpass USD 4 trillion in 2024-25: PHDCCI Report​

India's economy is likely to surpass USD 4 trillion in 2024-25 and further escalate to USD 5 trillion by 2026-27, according to a PHDCCI report released on Wednesday.

"The Indian economy is showing evidence of strong growth...It is imperative that there is a need to remain watchful and adaptable in the coming days to mitigate the dangers presented by the global economy through carefully calibrated policy actions," the report stated.

Observing that despite global challenges, India's economy remains resilient, the report said the country is poised to attain the status of a developed economy by 2047 under the initiative of 'Viksit Bharat'.

"... India is making significant strides for its futuristic growth trajectory. (Indian economy is) anticipated to surpass USD 4 trillion in the financial year 2024-25 and further escalate to USD 5 trillion by the financial year 2026-27," the report said.

Elaborating upon the various steps to accelerate economic growth further, Deputy Secretary General at PHDCCI SP Sharma said the government should focus more on the informal sector because sometimes the reforms are not percolated at the ground level.

He further said the banking system needs to become more robust to help small businesses so that they are able to expand their capacities according to the demand trajectory.

The analysis is based on lead macroeconomic indicators, including GDP Growth, Export Growth, Gross National Savings, Total Investments and Debt of GDP Ratio

India-UAE start Rupee-Dirham direct trade: Piyush Goyal

New Delhi: India and the UAE have begun Rupee-Dirham direct trade in local currencies, and the two sides plan to expand bilateral trade to $100 billion under their free trade pact, commerce and industry minister Piyush Goyal said Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back