Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter X
  • Start date Start date
Amit Shah is saying BJP has passed 300 seats already and are heading for 400.
272, clear majority. Yes passed in 5/7 rounds only.

300 claim seems to have 10% chance.

272, clear majority. Yes passed in 5/7 rounds only.

300 claim seems to have 10% chance.
btw, I was in India couple of weeks ago during MH voting, the ground reality is a bit unpredictable in my area at least. Lot of local vote shuffling between the broken parties, both sides are confident of winning. Plus less turnout due to hellish heat (that was the worst part of my trip).

One thing I noticed is that congress is still pretty incompetent, they are running Hindi ads on Marathi news channels, how stupid do you have to spend all that money on running constant ads (a lot more than bjp from what I saw) and then not have them in the local language.

NDA has crossed majority I guess. BJP is expected to cross Majority in 6th phase and cross 300+ in 7th phase and 350+ for NDA, just like last year.

Modi says he would have taken Kartarpur Sahib from Pakistan if he was PM in 1971

Modi says he would have taken Kartarpur Sahib from Pakistan if he was PM in 1971
Offense is best defense. Getting Kartarpur is different story but sawing seeds is a good start.

Offense is best defense. Getting Kartarpur is different story but sawing seeds is a good start.
Not on my list of stuff that needs to get done but Nankana sahib has no business being outside of India. Maybe we can buy it.. they could use the money. Or swap it for a similarly very closely located Mosque on our side but I doubt there is a really significant one that close to the border.

Anyway, ye dekho.. shameless prince inconveniencing Delhi metro commuters by emptying out a whole station for a photo op and promo video. Those small potli of people you see him shaking hands with are not regular commoners, those are low level congress workers.. he looks bored listening to them too.

what a lowlife fraud drameybaaz !

Not on my list of stuff that needs to get done but Nankana sahib has no business being outside of India. Maybe we can buy it.. they could use the money. Or swap it for a similarly very closely located Mosque on our side but I doubt there is a really significant one that close to the border.

Anyway, ye dekho.. shameless prince inconveniencing Delhi metro commuters by emptying out a whole station for a photo op and promo video. Those small potli of people you see him shaking hands with are not regular commoners, those are low level congress workers.. he looks bored listening to them too.

what a lowlife fraud drameybaaz !
Agreed. I don't watch video of certain people/handles as no need to give unnecessary clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back