Indian Navy News & Discussions

Finalisation being finalised for last 10 years for final final time. Finally.
The Indian Navy's already got 4 SSBNs and is set to drop billions on 6 SSNs. I get why you might be feeling a bit jelly, seeing as the Pak Navy doesn't have any nuke subs.

The Indian Navy's already got 4 SSBNs and is set to drop billions on 6 SSNs. I get why you might be feeling a bit jelly, seeing as the Pak Navy doesn't have any nuke subs.

It simoly does not have 4 SSBNS. You are making things up now. You need to debate using facts, not dreams

It simoly does not have 4 SSBNS. You are making things up now. You need to debate using facts, not dreams

So this post proves me right? Surely even you cannot be this stupid?

So this post proves me right? Surely even you cannot be this stupid?
Look at those vertical launch tubes, Pakistani. They can load upto 8 or more K4s with a 4,000 km range and a 2.5-ton warhead, ready to launch anytime. K series missiles are stealthier, faster, and lighter than anything you’ve got on land.

Look at those vertical launch tubes, Pakistani. They can load upto 8 or more K4s with a 4,000 km range and a 2.5-ton warhead, ready to launch anytime. K series missiles are stealthier, faster, and lighter than anything you’ve got on land.

You stated 4 SSBNs. That is simply untrue. No point even replying now as literally every second post of yours is a lie. bye

India's second SSBN, INS Arighaat is ready to be inducted into service by the Indian Navy!

India ready to add to fleet second sub with nuke tipped missiles

NEW DELHI: India is now all set to commission its second nuclear powered submarine armed with nuclear missiles for strategic deterrence, while the project to build two nuclear-powered attack submarines with conventional weapons is also headed for final approval amid China’s fast-expanding naval
footprint in the Indian Ocean Region.

The 6,000-tonne INS Arighaat constructed at the ship-building centre (SBC) at Vizag, is “fully ready” for formal commissioning after extensive trials that saw some technical issues being ironed out with upgrades over an extended period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back