India's Rise and The Weaponisation Of Rape

Not so. I am deeply offended at the ahistoric statement you made. Don't make statements without an understanding of the situation.

Hes trying to mollify you by playing good cop bad cop between us.

Not so. I am deeply offended at the ahistoric statement you made. Don't make statements without an understanding of the situation.
fine, century ago if you like, my point remains it is not that long period that practice like that vanish from society cultural consciousness and manifest in some strange forms in present.

not really he deserves respect due our previous conversations while you on the other hand is good only for gaslighting and ridiculing.

That was deeply upsetting, Doc. While Raja RamMohan and his followers broke away, and formed the Brahmo Samaj, the great Pandit Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was totally located within the faith, and nowhere compromised with accepted practice (except to lead another movement for the re-marriage of widows, somthing that happens without much thought nowadays, but that was back in the day something that shook the pillars of society).

What is he even talking about? There are deluded women and swinish men to encourage them even today who try to kill themselves, and effectively, he is trying to extend the barbaric situation of 1829 and before to today's situation.

View attachment 61160

This is what I see when I log into my WhatsApp today, on an Alumni group of senior doctors. All big men and women in their respective fields. In India and the West.

I totally lost it man. And this was my response ....

Kind of stupid to throw an entire generation or gender under the bus. This woke feminist bs is seeping into our country and mid 50s guys are lapping it up subliminally.

Rape is a criminal act. Period. If raping women was a generational thing, guess how many women would be getting raped in our society today.

Pretty disgusted with this self hating trend of throwing Indian men under the bus en masse as if we are brought up being rapists.

The rise of any nation is sought to be countered by the already risen (the west) by picking on narratives and seeking to sow discord in their society. One size does not fit all. It was different for the Chinese during their rise. To the point where they could not be hit anymore. A society is made up of men and women in near equal numbers. Wokism, feminism, atheism, destruction of family, attack on gender roles and sowing mistrust and hatred between man and woman are excellent levers to rip out deep roots of an ancient people.

Let's discuss.

Cheers, Doc

Good rebuttal doc

This is what I think is badly missing...

South Asians are strategically dumb, I specifically say south Asians because respectively Indians and Pakistanis have different narratives about being creepy licentious rapey browns in different parts of the 5 EYES world, though let me be clear there will also be enough truth on it, so let's acknowledge the truth where it is but plenty of lies thrown in (you are told tens of thousands of girls raped in UK northern towns, simply untrue, it's a biased statistical extrapolation repeated as probable)

Ultimately South Asians are seen as one blob of brown in the West, any schadenfreude is self defeating, it boomerangs back, everyone in south Asia has their traditional values

It might be coming to all of south Asia but a real toxic form of feminism has taken grip in urban India, Indian friends are sharing anecdotes, posts from LinkedIn, Instagram etc

It's more vicious than the west because the narrative is how the culture is specifically oppressive, patriarchal, how women before (their mother's lol) were prisoners and slaves therefore they will not be the same, so in effect seeing their mother's be mother's becomes a daily reminder of oppression

If the women in a society are seeing this image regurgitated Day on day it creates enmity and it reduces sympathy and empathy, that's how you get women to throw men under the bus...

Then to make it worse, certain men seeking validation get their pom poms out in agreement 🙄

Finally, you can relate this to geo political events, I don't need to explain that in detail do i? but India is feeling the heat a lot, especially since the Putin hug and referring to my earlier point this rape narrative is always kept in the fridge ready to come out to serve when needed

@Joe Shearer , anything feel free to correct anything you think is outlandish

If you don't mind, I will return to this thread later. Need to cool down.

Good rebuttal doc

South Asians are strategically dumb, I specifically say south Asians because respectively Indians and Pakistanis have different narratives about being creepy licentious rapey browns in different parts of the 5 EYES world, though let me be clear there will also be enough truth on it, so let's acknowledge the truth where it is but plenty of lies thrown in (you are told tens of thousands of girls raped in UK northern towns, simply untrue, it's a biased statistical extrapolation repeated as probable)

Ultimately South Asians are seen as one blob of brown in the West, any schadenfreude is self defeating, it boomerangs back, everyone in south Asia has their traditional values

It might be coming to all of south Asia but a real toxic form of feminism has taken grip in urban India, Indian friends are sharing anecdotes, posts from LinkedIn, Instagram etc

It's more vicious than the west because the narrative is how the culture is specifically oppressive, patriarchal, how women before (their mother's lol) were prisoners and slaves therefore they will not be the same, so in effect seeing their mother's be mother's becomes a daily reminder of oppression

If the women in a society are seeing this image regurgitated Day on day it creates enmity and it reduces sympathy and empathy, that's how you get women to throw men under the bus...

Then to make it worse, certain men seeking validation get their pom poms out in agreement 🙄

Finally, you can relate this to geo political events, I don't need to explain that in detail do i? but India is feeling the heat a lot, especially since the Putin hug and referring to my earlier point this rape narrative is always kept in the fridge ready to come out to serve when needed

I have a broad outlook and a thick skin, but historical inaccuracies hurled in my face as an apparently direct religious slur is not a set of barbs that I can sit still about.

There is nothing that I wish to comment about in my present angered state of mind.

That was deeply upsetting, Doc. While Raja RamMohan and his followers broke away, and formed the Brahmo Samaj, the great Pandit Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was totally located within the faith, and nowhere compromised with accepted practice (except to lead another movement for the re-marriage of widows, somthing that happens without much thought nowadays, but that was back in the day something that shook the pillars of society).

What is he even talking about? There are deluded women and swinish men to encourage them even today who try to kill themselves, and effectively, he is trying to extend the barbaric situation of 1829 and before to today's situation.

He is still trying to deflect.

They do not realise we are their grand daddies. Having dueled with at least 3 generations of them over 15 years.

Good rebuttal doc

Rape perpretrated by white men happens in settings that go undocumented. Forexample in private homes and parties where alcohol is involved.

Jimmy Saville violated several hundred if not thousands of young girls and children. But does the british press paint all white men as rapists? Hell not.
South Asian and muslim men otoh are getting collectively held accountable by the very same media when a brown person rapes a white woman.

I believe its all about politics. Divide and concour.

Good rebuttal doc

Pom poms is right. This was a post by a male. A Muslim male. 😀

Rape perpretrated by white men happens in settings that go undocumented. Forexample in private homes and parties where alcohol is involved.

Jimmy Saville violated several hundred if not thousands of young girls and children. But does the british press paint all white men as rapists? Hell not.
South Asian and muslim men otoh are getting collectively held accountable by the very same media when a brown person rapes a white woman.

I believe its all about politics. Divide and concour.

Yes, but this thread suggests that south Asians, desis etc are capable of doing the dividing bit all by themselves, endlessly.

Both sides clearly don't miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity, ok... go ahead, larger events are fcuking you but as long as you feel like you got one over whilst the news cycle suits you never mind...

Dont be naive. Follow the narrative.

Ever wondered where and when this "rape capital of the world" emerged from?

@r3alist @hussain0216 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Alter_Ego @Areesh @Zarvan @Fatman17 @Waz @Mr X @VCheng @Kambojaric @PakFactor @Lulldapull @Dalit

Cheers, Doc
This lady from the small bits I have heard has no fixed ideology

Her exterior is a harmless looking aunty, her inner workings are not, my random inference 😇

Yes, but this thread suggests that south Asians, desis etc are capable of doing the dividing bit all by themselves, endlessly.

Both sides clearly don't miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity, ok... go ahead, larger events are fcuking you but as long as you feel like you got one over whilst the news cycle suits you never mind...
its called stealing singles or "running between the wickets"

113386.jpg

runs, afterall, do add up.

its called stealing singles or "running between the wickets"

113386.jpg

runs, afterall, do add up.
Then really, if that's the paradigm you cannot really complain about what might be said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back