India's Rise and The Weaponisation Of Rape

Collectively you guys have posted to ensure your own prejudices got oxygen, though it was not remotely related to the topic, it looks totally self fulfilling.
I posted nothing coordinated with others, and do not do so as a practice. With every insinuation like that post, you make your motives clearer.

I posted nothing coordinated with others, and do not do so as a practice. With every insinuation like that post, you make your motives clearer.

Honestly...chill out🙄

I said collectively, not coordinated btw

Honestly...chill out🙄

I said collectively, not coordinated btw
Please do not judge others by the same level of comprehension that you have displayed.

What forms a collective? coincidence? or coordinated thinking and action?

This business of segregating those who have opposed what you are promoting between good and not-good isn't working very well. Consider not adding to the exasperation of those who are reading you, and find themselves faced with meretricious double-speak, and finding some other scab to pick.

Please do not judge others by the same level of comprehension that you have displayed.

What forms a collective? coincidence? or coordinated thinking and action?

This business of segregating those who have opposed what you are promoting between good and not-good isn't working very well. Consider not adding to the exasperation of those who are reading you, and find themselves faced with meretricious double-speak, and finding some other scab to pick.

Over the top Joe, do you even disagree with my original contributions?

That's my befuddlement, how it's ended up here 🙃

Bad faith actor....a glaring one.

The problem for South Asia Muslim folks is they don't have an Ataturk arc. The very setup of the diyanet under this Kemalist system is anathema to them.

Hence a lot of ersatz stuff took its place that conflates the matter and principle at hand (all the flavours of whataboutism and so on you see littering such threads). Whether the blockhead ignorant islamist is from South Asia or from some other place in world doesn't really make much difference.

Ataturk makes one of best easy litmus tests for this type when Turks and kemalism in their nationalism comes up for "discussion" and the archetypal islamist troll gets crushed and sent packing, tears and all, never to return and bitterly complaining about the Turkish "brothers" treating him that way.....and finds shall we say a safer space where islamism and ataturk-hate is tolerated and can be mixed into various threads easier. If its any solace to you, he got shown his place.... the downstream you see now is just angst ridden typical filler material....while trying to sound smart and playing the victim here.

i.e all the hypocrisy (to anyone thats wise enough to see it) that ends up..happening pointing fingers at Hindutva one-way....if you simply never had the Ataturk equivalent in deep enough muster in your modern republic foundation and ethos.

It is just harder to cultivate this principle as readily as the Turks have done in large parts of rest of Muslim world, given their own circumstances and inertias. The Turks also have their own internal political malestrom erosive threat (w.r.t Kemalism and secularism) going on w.r.t AKP that mirrors BJP in various ways, but again its not readily understood well by other Muslims in the world that "want secularism only for everyone else".

One solution doesn't fit all. Ataturk's model probably wouldn't have worked for Pakistan. Also, South Asian Muslims is not exactly a collective identity. In the end, BD's social setting and its problems is different than that of Pakistan.

Each muslim nation needs to figure it out in their own way. Malaysia despite being a lot more conservative, both socially and legally compared to Türkiye, doing quite well in overall development.

Over the top Joe, do you even disagree with my original contributions?

That's my befuddlement, how it's ended up here 🙃
I am very clear about what I am saying, and do not want to add to it, or subtract from it.

The original reference was historically wrong, offensively wrong. It also is tightly connected with the territory, and the cultural and social environment in which I am embedded, whichever part of India I happen to live in.

My objection was to that breezy piece of diversion of fact and substitution of fiction.

Nothing more, nothing less.

If you wish to pick up from that core objection, and deflect it, and transfer the discussion to a question of Hindus being defensive, or to the appropriation of victimhood descriptions from another religion, that is entirely your privilege, and I don't feel like venturing an opinion on these. They are distractions.

I am very clear about what I am saying, and do not want to add to it, or subtract from it.

The original reference was historically wrong, offensively wrong. It also is tightly connected with the territory, and the cultural and social environment in which I am embedded, whichever part of India I happen to live in.

My objection was to that breezy piece of diversion of fact and substitution of fiction.

Nothing more, nothing less.

If you wish to pick up from that core objection, and deflect it, and transfer the discussion to a question of Hindus being defensive, or to the appropriation of victimhood descriptions from another religion, that is entirely your privilege, and I don't feel like venturing an opinion on these. They are distractions.

There was a Chinese guy who believes gang rape is a cultural trait.

Reports fell on deaf ears.

There was a Chinese guy who believes gang rape is a cultural trait.

Reports fell on deaf ears.
Yes.

Those paid near-robots are best left to their own devices. Unspeakable.

If you wish to pick up from that core objection

It was comically bad bait, didn't give it a second glance. don't take this as me sitting in judgement of posting or anyone's common sense, just my view

Then what followed after was the usual ... "I have my right to civilisational warfare on any thread, at any time I want, in any way I went" 🙄and what you got was the usual back and forth

Everyone who is a mod here is doing so in their own capacity and so it would be poor to give too much heat to the mods.....but if that's the only objection you have on this thread that's actually legitimately telling.

Even people who were trying to have sensible good faith discussions and were in agreement then became "civilizational foes" a few posts later, how is that a sensible 🤔

Indians and Pakistanis are not civilizational foes for God's sake.

Persians and Greeks or Arabs are.

The delusions are stunning.

Indians and Pakistanis are not civilizational foes for God's sake.

Persians and Greeks or Arabs are.

The delusions are stunning.
You see @Joe Shearer? , point proven, starting to think it might be genuinely reflexive.

if you want to privilege your own selective annoyances as being only relevant I won't object, it's just a forum, but am making my point, that's it

groping white and east asian tourists openly in the cities gives India a terrible name

It was comically bad bait, didn't give it a second glance. don't take this as me sitting in judgement of posting or anyone's common sense, just my view

Then what followed after was the usual ... "I have my right to civilisational warfare on any thread, at any time I want, in any way I went" 🙄and what you got was the usual back and forth

Everyone who is a mod here is doing so in their own capacity and so it would be poor to give too much heat to the mods.....but if that's the only objection you have on this thread that's actually legitimately telling.

Even people who were trying to have sensible good faith discussions and were in agreement then became "civilizational foes" a few posts later, how is that a sensible 🤔
I am not concerned with your existential issues but with mine.

You see @Joe Shearer? , point proven, starting to think it might be genuinely reflexive.

if you want to privilege your own selective annoyances as being only relevant I won't object, it's just a forum, but am making my point, that's it
Not much of a point, just repeated and banal excuses for behaving like a lout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back